Either one is perfectly acceptable today, geezus this thread has gone to shit.
I think its Jesus not geezuz. lol
I think its Jesus not geezuz. lol
I think its Jesus not geezuz. lol
Regardless of the original topic... THIS is correct. "I couldn't or could NOT care less".
Regardless of the original topic... THIS is correct. "I couldn't or could NOT care less".
I don't give a s*t.
![]()
I don't give a s*t.
![]()
Either one is perfectly acceptable today, geezus this thread has gone to garbage.
Either one is perfectly acceptable today, geezus this thread has gone to garbage.
damn, I am looking at this thread... there is allot of people doubling down huh. Damn this is a BIG game !!! Come on.... rooting for you bois…. I was scared of this game as Southern Utah beat Norther Ariz on their home floor in Nov....
damn, I am looking at this thread... there is allot of people doubling down huh. Damn this is a BIG game !!! Come on.... rooting for you bois…. I was scared of this game as Southern Utah beat Norther Ariz on their home floor in Nov....
Sweet Baby Jesus could "NOT" give 2 dams about 16th century grammar in this thread, Can I get get an amen????!!!!!!
Sweet Baby Jesus could "NOT" give 2 dams about 16th century grammar in this thread, Can I get get an amen????!!!!!!
Sweet Baby Jesus could "NOT" give 2 dams about 16th century grammar in this thread, Can I get get an amen????!!!!!!
Sweet Baby Jesus could "NOT" give 2 dams about 16th century grammar in this thread, Can I get get an amen????!!!!!!
SB is giving us winners. I appreciate it for sure.
SB Thank you. It's nice that u are giving us some sort of guidance on how strong a play it is too. Good luck to us all!!
SB is giving us winners. I appreciate it for sure.
SB Thank you. It's nice that u are giving us some sort of guidance on how strong a play it is too. Good luck to us all!!
