• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Are the gambling gods smiling upon us by giving us this rematch? Tulane Vs. Memphis. WRITE-UP!

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    DegenerateBets
    jrgumpert
    JP13
    jroc1247
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6600
    Posts: 76
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:04 AM ET #26

    JP - 12 is a push number if I endorse 11.5 so I have to say ok with shaved units.


    If it gets to 12.5, I'd wait for it to dance back down to 12 or 11.5. can't sit here and give out 3 points for a game capped at 9.5.

    Reply

    JP - 12 is a push number if I endorse 11.5 so I have to say ok with shaved units.


    If it gets to 12.5, I'd wait for it to dance back down to 12 or 11.5. can't sit here and give out 3 points for a game capped at 9.5.

     
    DegenerateBets
    DegenerateBets
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 611
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:11 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

     

    Just when I see a spot. Usually once a week or once every two weeks here, NBA, CFB, or NFL only.

     

    I know what you saw in the regular season. Memphis was awful at times. They lost to SFU as double digit favorites!

    But I've also watched them grow. I've watched their coach get slaughtered in the media and now give interviews in a calm and collected manner with confidence. That speaks to the attitude of his team.

    I watched Tulane beat UCF. Let me assure you, just like SFU's win over ECU, that is by no means a tough win. It's a good win for them and that's it, because they are so terrible.

    And Houston had 7 pt leads several times, an 8 pt lead at the half and a 10 pt lead in the middle of the second half and let their guards go wild throwing up every shot imaginable. No game plan whatsoever. And little by litte, Tulane inched their way back into that game and before you knew it, they were in the lead and Houston was none the wiser.

    There is zero chance Memphis plays as bad as Houston and there is zero chance Memphis misses half their free throws (they are in the 4th in D1 in FT percentage). That all translates into spread covering points. Tulane was 2-14 from three. That is huge for a spread like this. The backdoors possibilities are numerous and when you can't hit 3's, they disappear.

    Plus the entire night, Conroy's firing was swirling around that game added extra pep in the step to all players. Now the cat is out of the bag (and will Tulane even fire him after that win and embarrassing leak). The mission to save his job may have already been accomplished!


    Nice, glad I took them at -9.5 because now it's at a whopping -12
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

     

    Just when I see a spot. Usually once a week or once every two weeks here, NBA, CFB, or NFL only.

     

    I know what you saw in the regular season. Memphis was awful at times. They lost to SFU as double digit favorites!

    But I've also watched them grow. I've watched their coach get slaughtered in the media and now give interviews in a calm and collected manner with confidence. That speaks to the attitude of his team.

    I watched Tulane beat UCF. Let me assure you, just like SFU's win over ECU, that is by no means a tough win. It's a good win for them and that's it, because they are so terrible.

    And Houston had 7 pt leads several times, an 8 pt lead at the half and a 10 pt lead in the middle of the second half and let their guards go wild throwing up every shot imaginable. No game plan whatsoever. And little by litte, Tulane inched their way back into that game and before you knew it, they were in the lead and Houston was none the wiser.

    There is zero chance Memphis plays as bad as Houston and there is zero chance Memphis misses half their free throws (they are in the 4th in D1 in FT percentage). That all translates into spread covering points. Tulane was 2-14 from three. That is huge for a spread like this. The backdoors possibilities are numerous and when you can't hit 3's, they disappear.

    Plus the entire night, Conroy's firing was swirling around that game added extra pep in the step to all players. Now the cat is out of the bag (and will Tulane even fire him after that win and embarrassing leak). The mission to save his job may have already been accomplished!


    Nice, glad I took them at -9.5 because now it's at a whopping -12
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:14 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by DegenerateBets:


    Nice, glad I took them at -9.5 because now it's at a whopping -12

     

    Early bird gets the worm...

    Although I can't blame guys on the west coast who couldn't get it. People have to sleep!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DegenerateBets:


    Nice, glad I took them at -9.5 because now it's at a whopping -12

     

    Early bird gets the worm...

    Although I can't blame guys on the west coast who couldn't get it. People have to sleep!

     
    jrgumpert
    jrgumpert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 9876
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:15 AM ET #29

    You're a good man and made us all a ton playing against Minny.
    I know sometimes you're up late writing these winners, oh what I give, had you of written this one up late last night. As you said, this is super unusual but I am at least glad you were able to get full benefit.
    Now we just need her to win for ya.
    Reply
    You're a good man and made us all a ton playing against Minny.
    I know sometimes you're up late writing these winners, oh what I give, had you of written this one up late last night. As you said, this is super unusual but I am at least glad you were able to get full benefit.
    Now we just need her to win for ya.
     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1606
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:19 AM ET #30

    back down to 10.5 is what I'm seeing, lol..... 
    Reply
    back down to 10.5 is what I'm seeing, lol..... 
     
    jroc1247
    jroc1247
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 8138
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:23 AM ET #31

    Up back down to 10.5 at my book after I just bought a full pt. May see if I cam buy out. Scal capped it at 9.5 my luck hit hits at 10
    Reply
    Up back down to 10.5 at my book after I just bought a full pt. May see if I cam buy out. Scal capped it at 9.5 my luck hit hits at 10
     
    jrgumpert
    jrgumpert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 9876
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:26 AM ET #32

    Well looky, looky, here. This line went from 9.5 to 11.5 and then some Tulsa folks must have hit it. Then over reacted back down to -10.5 -105

    I took a bite at -10 -115

    Let's see how it goes, you're a hero if it wins but if it loses, well you know how it works.
    Reply
    Well looky, looky, here. This line went from 9.5 to 11.5 and then some Tulsa folks must have hit it. Then over reacted back down to -10.5 -105

    I took a bite at -10 -115

    Let's see how it goes, you're a hero if it wins but if it loses, well you know how it works.
     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:28 AM ET #33

    yeah, 10.5 at Heritage...it seems sound, I'm in...especially after the news broke...you can't run from who you are...
    Reply
    yeah, 10.5 at Heritage...it seems sound, I'm in...especially after the news broke...you can't run from who you are...
     
    Buzz44
    Buzz44
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 3578
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:36 AM ET #34

    Thank you for getting back to me Scal
    Reply
    Thank you for getting back to me Scal
     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 11:56 AM ET #35

    It's already at 11.5
    Reply
    It's already at 11.5
     
    ROVIN56
    ROVIN56
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 4525
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 12:01 PM ET #36

    very good...just cant take Memphis this year
    too many lapses too many holes rootin for ya but this Tulane squad maybe up to some Holy Cross magik GL
    Reply
    very good...just cant take Memphis this year
    too many lapses too many holes rootin for ya but this Tulane squad maybe up to some Holy Cross magik GL
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 12:06 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by jrgumpert:

    You're a good man and made us all a ton playing against Minny.
    I know sometimes you're up late writing these winners, oh what I give, had you of written this one up late last night. As you said, this is super unusual but I am at least glad you were able to get full benefit.
    Now we just need her to win for ya.

     

    I would have capped it earlier but the line only came out at 7:30 this morning. I started writing it up as soon as it came out.

    Not surprisingly it was the last line to be released of all the games. Probably because the books are so hesitant to be on Tulane and wanted to charge (which at 9.5 was not enough). 11.5 is a pricey and settling at 10.5 gives us a little bit of leverage below 11.5. 10 is exactly the same as 9.5 in that we wouldn't lose anything on a push so seeing 10 again would be stellar.

     

    @ Rovin - It's a different team Rovin. I know guys here HATE Memphis and with good reason. They've shi* the bed MANY times this year. But this is a unique spot and the write-up elaborates on all that.

     

    To all the rest above, cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jrgumpert:

    You're a good man and made us all a ton playing against Minny.
    I know sometimes you're up late writing these winners, oh what I give, had you of written this one up late last night. As you said, this is super unusual but I am at least glad you were able to get full benefit.
    Now we just need her to win for ya.

     

    I would have capped it earlier but the line only came out at 7:30 this morning. I started writing it up as soon as it came out.

    Not surprisingly it was the last line to be released of all the games. Probably because the books are so hesitant to be on Tulane and wanted to charge (which at 9.5 was not enough). 11.5 is a pricey and settling at 10.5 gives us a little bit of leverage below 11.5. 10 is exactly the same as 9.5 in that we wouldn't lose anything on a push so seeing 10 again would be stellar.

     

    @ Rovin - It's a different team Rovin. I know guys here HATE Memphis and with good reason. They've shi* the bed MANY times this year. But this is a unique spot and the write-up elaborates on all that.

     

    To all the rest above, cheers

     
    dxxlan
    dxxlan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 828
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 12:12 PM ET #38

    Got it at 10...Thanks for the write-up.  Really appreciate the work you put into these things
    Reply
    Got it at 10...Thanks for the write-up.  Really appreciate the work you put into these things
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 1:49 PM ET #39

    Thx new comp

    Dxx - no problem. Excited about this one. Tulsa is no pushover and Memphis absolutely blasted them with no mercy. Tulane? Well Tulane has some heart but their gonna need more than that today.

    Looks like the line has settled at -11.
    Reply
    Thx new comp

    Dxx - no problem. Excited about this one. Tulsa is no pushover and Memphis absolutely blasted them with no mercy. Tulane? Well Tulane has some heart but their gonna need more than that today.

    Looks like the line has settled at -11.
     
    Jimmag
    Jimmag
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 7516
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 2:40 PM ET #40

    Go get them Scalabrainy if I had more time would read your extensive write up always appreciate you posting 
    Reply
    Go get them Scalabrainy if I had more time would read your extensive write up always appreciate you posting 
     
    VTDon
    VTDon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 2:48 PM ET #41

    Scalabrine! Are you the ginger on the 76ers several years back? 
    Reply
    Scalabrine! Are you the ginger on the 76ers several years back? 
     
    VTDon
    VTDon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 2:50 PM ET #42

    I mean the Nets
    Reply
    I mean the Nets
     
    VITS
    VITS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 3428
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 2:50 PM ET #43

    12 AT MY PLACE
    Reply
    12 AT MY PLACE
     
    VTDon
    VTDon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 2:59 PM ET #44

    You are a great handicapper, up there with DavidN and the rest of them!  Thank you for your knowledge and contribution.  Let's go Memphis Bleek! 
    Reply
    You are a great handicapper, up there with DavidN and the rest of them!  Thank you for your knowledge and contribution.  Let's go Memphis Bleek! 
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8159
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 3:01 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 3:15 PM ET #46

    -11     
    Reply
    -11     
     
    lakerz
    lakerz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 2515
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 3:38 PM ET #47

    I got Memphis -11.

    I'm determined to ride on the Scalabrine express at least one time this year.  Missed the last few chances. 

    I just hope the gambling Gods smile upon my college plays a bit more today than yesterday.  I had 4 games that went against me in the final minute (or seconds!) on Friday

    Kansas
    Cal
    St Bonny
    Oklahoma

    Amazing that one involved a last second half court shot that went in to win the game (and bet) by Oklahoma but was deemed too late by 0.1 seconds.  Another two games where a last second shot was called a foul and resulting free throws enabled overtime losses.  Just a of a day.
    Reply
    I got Memphis -11.

    I'm determined to ride on the Scalabrine express at least one time this year.  Missed the last few chances. 

    I just hope the gambling Gods smile upon my college plays a bit more today than yesterday.  I had 4 games that went against me in the final minute (or seconds!) on Friday

    Kansas
    Cal
    St Bonny
    Oklahoma

    Amazing that one involved a last second half court shot that went in to win the game (and bet) by Oklahoma but was deemed too late by 0.1 seconds.  Another two games where a last second shot was called a foul and resulting free throws enabled overtime losses.  Just a of a day.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 4:03 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerz:

    I got Memphis -11.

    I'm determined to ride on the Scalabrine express at least one time this year.  Missed the last few chances. 

    I just hope the gambling Gods smile upon my college plays a bit more today than yesterday.  I had 4 games that went against me in the final minute (or seconds!) on Friday

    Kansas
    Cal
    St Bonny
    Oklahoma

    Amazing that one involved a last second half court shot that went in to win the game (and bet) by Oklahoma but was deemed too late by 0.1 seconds.  Another two games where a last second shot was called a foul and resulting free throws enabled overtime losses.  Just a of a day.

    The guy double pumped on the shot! He's got 1.7 seconds and a full court try. Heild has to know he needs to get rid of that sooner!

    To all above

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerz:

    I got Memphis -11.

    I'm determined to ride on the Scalabrine express at least one time this year.  Missed the last few chances. 

    I just hope the gambling Gods smile upon my college plays a bit more today than yesterday.  I had 4 games that went against me in the final minute (or seconds!) on Friday

    Kansas
    Cal
    St Bonny
    Oklahoma

    Amazing that one involved a last second half court shot that went in to win the game (and bet) by Oklahoma but was deemed too late by 0.1 seconds.  Another two games where a last second shot was called a foul and resulting free throws enabled overtime losses.  Just a of a day.

    The guy double pumped on the shot! He's got 1.7 seconds and a full court try. Heild has to know he needs to get rid of that sooner!

    To all above

     
    jrgumpert
    jrgumpert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 9876
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 6:02 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Wow JR. You're right Jumped to 11.5 in one hour.. It was 9.5 when I hit enter. Didn't expect THAT much of a jump especially as guys are just waking up.



    I love you brother, there are no guarantees but I'll take my chances from here!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Wow JR. You're right Jumped to 11.5 in one hour.. It was 9.5 when I hit enter. Didn't expect THAT much of a jump especially as guys are just waking up.



    I love you brother, there are no guarantees but I'll take my chances from here!! 
     
     
    RollTide16
    RollTide16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2016 - 7:09 PM ET #50

    Dude another great job!!
    Reply
    Dude another great job!!
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 249
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.