2012 Kempom System
The odds makers know more than all of us put together when creating a line.
![]()
The odds makers know more than all of us put together when creating a line.
![]()
I just wanted to provide you guys with some (hopefully) useful info. Since Smith has been out, the line on Austin Peay has been drastically off 2 of the last 3 games. You can look at it 2 ways...if Vegas is assuming he is not playing and the current line is already taking that into consideration then is it really a system play. If its not taking it into consideration, then you would assume they would be getting even more points. I wish you all luck with this tonight no matter which way you go...I personally will be watching this one from the sidelines with no vested stake.
It would be interesting if after all my comments, he goes and plays tonight.
I just wanted to provide you guys with some (hopefully) useful info. Since Smith has been out, the line on Austin Peay has been drastically off 2 of the last 3 games. You can look at it 2 ways...if Vegas is assuming he is not playing and the current line is already taking that into consideration then is it really a system play. If its not taking it into consideration, then you would assume they would be getting even more points. I wish you all luck with this tonight no matter which way you go...I personally will be watching this one from the sidelines with no vested stake.
It would be interesting if after all my comments, he goes and plays tonight.
Do we have a play for the games tonight???
hey guys...don't know what happened but I posted earlier....1 play:
Austin peay +13.....cant find it or it never go submitted..gl ryno
Do we have a play for the games tonight???
hey guys...don't know what happened but I posted earlier....1 play:
Austin peay +13.....cant find it or it never go submitted..gl ryno
Rice Tex arl. Cal st full. Forman. Geo southern
Rice Tex arl. Cal st full. Forman. Geo southern
Not sure of conf that it stays away from but think troy might be a play?
Not sure of conf that it stays away from but think troy might be a play?
hey guys...don't know what happened but I posted earlier....1 play:
Austin peay +13.....cant find it or it never go submitted..gl ryno
ryno i dont see your post about Austin peay............please could you post the official plays everyday, because another guys post different plays and that could confuse the player. thanks in advance.
hey guys...don't know what happened but I posted earlier....1 play:
Austin peay +13.....cant find it or it never go submitted..gl ryno
ryno i dont see your post about Austin peay............please could you post the official plays everyday, because another guys post different plays and that could confuse the player. thanks in advance.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
- Friday 10/09/2026 455
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
- Week 6 Money 9,863
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
- Why go for 2pts 657
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
