2012 Kempom System
I see Rice +9.5 borderline...Furman +13.5 and Georgia Southern +7.5. Not official but am playing these. Bet overnight lines.
hey guys, thanks for all the positive in this thread. makes difference.
updated record: 6-4-1
today I see 3 official plays:
rice +10
furman +13.5
and Georgia southern +8
there are a few 'close' system plays and kine usually says take a close look and it could turn to a play. I usually play the close ones.
lets get some more tonight... gl ryno
I see Rice +9.5 borderline...Furman +13.5 and Georgia Southern +7.5. Not official but am playing these. Bet overnight lines.
hey guys, thanks for all the positive in this thread. makes difference.
updated record: 6-4-1
today I see 3 official plays:
rice +10
furman +13.5
and Georgia southern +8
there are a few 'close' system plays and kine usually says take a close look and it could turn to a play. I usually play the close ones.
lets get some more tonight... gl ryno
I see Cal St. Fullerton +8
I see Cal St. Fullerton +8
While it's not a true system play, I like it personally and will probably put them on my card.
While it's not a true system play, I like it personally and will probably put them on my card.
Furman is a lock. They will cover tonight
not superstitious by any means but when I saw this post..i cringed! oh well..2-1 night...ill play fullerton with tdh! gl guys ryno
Furman is a lock. They will cover tonight
not superstitious by any means but when I saw this post..i cringed! oh well..2-1 night...ill play fullerton with tdh! gl guys ryno
not superstitious by any means but when I saw this post..i cringed! oh well..2-1 night...ill play fullerton with tdh! gl guys ryno
Lol... right there with you,Ryno! On the CSF game with you as well
not superstitious by any means but when I saw this post..i cringed! oh well..2-1 night...ill play fullerton with tdh! gl guys ryno
Lol... right there with you,Ryno! On the CSF game with you as well
Cornell +10.5 a system play? Seems like the only one tomorrow
Cornell +10.5 a system play? Seems like the only one tomorrow
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
