2012 Kempom System
Furman is a lock. They will cover tonight
Not quite........no such thing as a lock my friend. The oddsmakers aren't stupid
Furman is a lock. They will cover tonight
Not quite........no such thing as a lock my friend. The oddsmakers aren't stupid
From overnight lines the following should be plays for Saturday:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
Not official....fit the parameters of the system.
From overnight lines the following should be plays for Saturday:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
Not official....fit the parameters of the system.
From overnight lines the following should be plays for Saturday:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
Not official....fit the parameters of the system.
From overnight lines the following should be plays for Saturday:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
Not official....fit the parameters of the system.
LA Monroe is real close right Jimmy? It's at 9.5 right now I think and if goes to 10 it's good to go? Sorry to ask all the damn time!!
Western Kentucky (174) so needs to be double digit favorite. I see 8.5 now. Be careful as guard Amos Olatayo is out for Monroe.
LA Monroe is real close right Jimmy? It's at 9.5 right now I think and if goes to 10 it's good to go? Sorry to ask all the damn time!!
Western Kentucky (174) so needs to be double digit favorite. I see 8.5 now. Be careful as guard Amos Olatayo is out for Monroe.
Ryno: I contacted you with some inside information for your eyes only
System Update (for those that are interested):
1. System should start Feb 13th (some would argue Feb 20th and they would have a point) and run to the end of the season and not include conference tourney games (although you could certainly use some of the principles to narrow down cards and look more closely at games).
2. System should use a sliding scale and begin around Kenpom 140, understand that for teams ranked by Kenpom between #140-200, lines should be DD before it qualifies as a play. For teams #200-Southern Utah, lines of 7.5 or higher to constitute a play (of course you are still welcome to use your own brain and consider games that just miss the criteria as games that you should possibly look at more closely and consider playing).
3. Games played on Thursday (or Friday) should be weighed more heavily than Saturday (or Sunday) aka the infamous two-game in three night small conference road trips. So what I am saying is that I am more likely to play a borderline game on a Thursday (or Friday) and more likely to layoff a borderline game on Saturday (or Sunday).
Lastly, there are just guidelines to help you dwindle down big cards and give you are things to consider besides the normal capping BS that you read on this forum (and many other including the 140-character site, hope you see how those "cappers" are doing - ouch). The fact is that most gamblers are still doing the same things that they were doing when the system blew up a number of years ago. They still bet big teams that are televised (and who, of course, have the tightest lines imaginable). They still bet favorites and they still feel completely stupid when they bet on small conference team that gets destroyed. Listen, we still need some of these game to lose (and if they are going to lose, we want it to be a spectacular trainwreck) because those cappers would rather lose their money watching an OSU game then tracking a Samford or Appy St game online.
Remember, keep it simple, don't overthink it, have fun and we are all in this together. I wont be around much or answering question but if Ryno wants to keep this thread alive and track the updated system plays (and he, as well as you guys, are welcome to tweak it as well) that is fine.
Ryno: I contacted you with some inside information for your eyes only
System Update (for those that are interested):
1. System should start Feb 13th (some would argue Feb 20th and they would have a point) and run to the end of the season and not include conference tourney games (although you could certainly use some of the principles to narrow down cards and look more closely at games).
2. System should use a sliding scale and begin around Kenpom 140, understand that for teams ranked by Kenpom between #140-200, lines should be DD before it qualifies as a play. For teams #200-Southern Utah, lines of 7.5 or higher to constitute a play (of course you are still welcome to use your own brain and consider games that just miss the criteria as games that you should possibly look at more closely and consider playing).
3. Games played on Thursday (or Friday) should be weighed more heavily than Saturday (or Sunday) aka the infamous two-game in three night small conference road trips. So what I am saying is that I am more likely to play a borderline game on a Thursday (or Friday) and more likely to layoff a borderline game on Saturday (or Sunday).
Lastly, there are just guidelines to help you dwindle down big cards and give you are things to consider besides the normal capping BS that you read on this forum (and many other including the 140-character site, hope you see how those "cappers" are doing - ouch). The fact is that most gamblers are still doing the same things that they were doing when the system blew up a number of years ago. They still bet big teams that are televised (and who, of course, have the tightest lines imaginable). They still bet favorites and they still feel completely stupid when they bet on small conference team that gets destroyed. Listen, we still need some of these game to lose (and if they are going to lose, we want it to be a spectacular trainwreck) because those cappers would rather lose their money watching an OSU game then tracking a Samford or Appy St game online.
Remember, keep it simple, don't overthink it, have fun and we are all in this together. I wont be around much or answering question but if Ryno wants to keep this thread alive and track the updated system plays (and he, as well as you guys, are welcome to tweak it as well) that is fine.
ok guys...new day...large card...heres what I got , if I miss any please let me know, jimmyjet..thanks for the help.
system record: 8-5-1
plays today:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
as I saw above...Monroe could be a play but injury there so tread lightly. also..w. kemtucky lost at home last sat and that doesn't happen often.
gl today. ryno
ok guys...new day...large card...heres what I got , if I miss any please let me know, jimmyjet..thanks for the help.
system record: 8-5-1
plays today:
Rice +8
Tex San Antonio +7.5
The Citadel +16
as I saw above...Monroe could be a play but injury there so tread lightly. also..w. kemtucky lost at home last sat and that doesn't happen often.
gl today. ryno
im looking at riverside also as a play.cal poly is horrible...and usually a team we are on as dog....think too many...fits old parameters but not a system play.
I'm on Riverside as well. Last night I won on Detroit too as it fit the old parameters and I was bored!
im looking at riverside also as a play.cal poly is horrible...and usually a team we are on as dog....think too many...fits old parameters but not a system play.
I'm on Riverside as well. Last night I won on Detroit too as it fit the old parameters and I was bored!
Citadel is putrid
Thanks for that astounding piece of handicapping insight!
Citadel is putrid
Thanks for that astounding piece of handicapping insight!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,989
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 856
- Week 6 Money 9,443
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,795
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,548
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,277
- Friday 10/09/2026 372
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
