I didnt have the game on my site yet,but wouldnt W.ILL+13.5 be a play also?
i am not an expert in this system, but we dont consider teams from Summit conference
i am not an expert in this system, but we dont consider teams from Summit conference
i am not an expert in this system, but we dont consider teams from Summit conference
need help from excel experts. need a simple tool to automate this system. i know we can do this manually everyday, but sometimes the book is very big and we can make mistakes.
the tool should do this
on sheet1, i will copy paste the kenpom data from 166th rank onwards
on sheet2, the macro should filter (based on conferences) and show only valid teams
on sheet3, i will copy paste the teams odds from my book. lets assume any structure convinient to you.
on sheet4, the macro should show the picks for the day !!! using sheet2 and above +6.5. ofcourse these picks may not be regularly lined. but atleast the tool will do 90% of the work
this tool can be based on excel or html
need help from excel experts. need a simple tool to automate this system. i know we can do this manually everyday, but sometimes the book is very big and we can make mistakes.
the tool should do this
on sheet1, i will copy paste the kenpom data from 166th rank onwards
on sheet2, the macro should filter (based on conferences) and show only valid teams
on sheet3, i will copy paste the teams odds from my book. lets assume any structure convinient to you.
on sheet4, the macro should show the picks for the day !!! using sheet2 and above +6.5. ofcourse these picks may not be regularly lined. but atleast the tool will do 90% of the work
this tool can be based on excel or html
From post #1
4. With almost all casinos and online books using the same "added games" sheet supplied by line making services, the Summit League is now included in system plays (while the American East, Atlantic Sun, Big South, Great West, Independents, Mid-Eastern Athletic, Northeast, Patriot, Southland, and Southwestern Athletic are still excluded).
From post #1
4. With almost all casinos and online books using the same "added games" sheet supplied by line making services, the Summit League is now included in system plays (while the American East, Atlantic Sun, Big South, Great West, Independents, Mid-Eastern Athletic, Northeast, Patriot, Southland, and Southwestern Athletic are still excluded).
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
I have read both Post 1 and Post 2, they both list a home team as part of the parameters, Troy is on the road tonite, am I ,missing something ?
