• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 121314 ... 777879 Next Last»
    YACKER
    inVINCEable
    stiffler1705
    JEG53
    wmi799
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 121314 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    YACKER
    YACKER
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1458
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:29 PM ET #276

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMan4:



    I luv ya Yacker, but you're going to get screamed at.....

    The line MUST OPEN at 6.5 or no play...... See post #1 and 2!

    Again, no disrespect, because you are the man and on fire!!!

    Thanks for the heads up! Where is the delete? HELP!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMan4:



    I luv ya Yacker, but you're going to get screamed at.....

    The line MUST OPEN at 6.5 or no play...... See post #1 and 2!

    Again, no disrespect, because you are the man and on fire!!!

    Thanks for the heads up! Where is the delete? HELP!!!

     
    inVINCEable
    inVINCEable
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 54
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:35 PM ET #277

    Thanks for the research, Kine and others.

    I am playing:

    South Ala +7
    SIU Edwardsville +9.5
    Marist -1
    GA Southern +8.5
    Western Carolina -4 

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    Kine - I am assuming you are staying away from PAC-10 games so ARZ st was out; also which of your personal 3 were the big play?
    Reply
    Thanks for the research, Kine and others.

    I am playing:

    South Ala +7
    SIU Edwardsville +9.5
    Marist -1
    GA Southern +8.5
    Western Carolina -4 

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    Kine - I am assuming you are staying away from PAC-10 games so ARZ st was out; also which of your personal 3 were the big play?
     
    stiffler1705
    stiffler1705
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1280
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:38 PM ET #278

    Quote Originally Posted by inVINCEable:

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    I like Ark in this spot. Coming off an embarassment at home vs UF. They are usually a much better team at home too. I like it.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by inVINCEable:

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    I like Ark in this spot. Coming off an embarassment at home vs UF. They are usually a much better team at home too. I like it.

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:44 PM ET #279

    FIU has a guy out tonight,forget his name but he scores 14 ppg,makes one of our plays better.
    Reply
    FIU has a guy out tonight,forget his name but he scores 14 ppg,makes one of our plays better.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:44 PM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMan4:



    I luv ya Yacker, but you're going to get screamed at.....

    The line MUST OPEN at 6.5 or no play...... See post #1 and 2!

    Again, no disrespect, because you are the man and on fire!!!

    LOL! Yacker knows the system just fine. Hence his joke! Duh!

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMan4:



    I luv ya Yacker, but you're going to get screamed at.....

    The line MUST OPEN at 6.5 or no play...... See post #1 and 2!

    Again, no disrespect, because you are the man and on fire!!!

    LOL! Yacker knows the system just fine. Hence his joke! Duh!

     
    ThecircleOFlife
    ThecircleOFlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 401
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 4:52 PM ET #281

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:

    yo KP

    I have a favor to ask... check your PMs.. thanks

     

    Don't worry man.  I'll lend you the $5 to buy a footlong from subway, you broke ass moron

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty:

    yo KP

    I have a favor to ask... check your PMs.. thanks

     

    Don't worry man.  I'll lend you the $5 to buy a footlong from subway, you broke ass moron

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:07 PM ET #282

    Quote Originally Posted by inVINCEable:

    Thanks for the research, Kine and others.

    I am playing:

    South Ala +7
    SIU Edwardsville +9.5
    Marist -1
    GA Southern +8.5
    Western Carolina -4 

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    Kine - I am assuming you are staying away from PAC-10 games so ARZ st was out; also which of your personal 3 were the big play?


    None will be a "big play," waiting for Ari St to get to +9 and I'll probably grab it.  Still probably going to be on Marist too but cooled on it a bit as well.  SE Miss St is still a possibility as well, nothing locked in yet as many of these lines aren't moving much anyway - still doing the last of the research now. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by inVINCEable:

    Thanks for the research, Kine and others.

    I am playing:

    South Ala +7
    SIU Edwardsville +9.5
    Marist -1
    GA Southern +8.5
    Western Carolina -4 

    personal play - ARK -2 (what do you guys think of this)

    Kine - I am assuming you are staying away from PAC-10 games so ARZ st was out; also which of your personal 3 were the big play?


    None will be a "big play," waiting for Ari St to get to +9 and I'll probably grab it.  Still probably going to be on Marist too but cooled on it a bit as well.  SE Miss St is still a possibility as well, nothing locked in yet as many of these lines aren't moving much anyway - still doing the last of the research now. 
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:09 PM ET #283


    TEN-MART F Myles Taylor (13.8ppg 5.2rpg) is DOUBTFUL for tonight's game vs Austin Peay. Skyhawks are +9 home 'dogs.



    BYU F Noah Hartsock (17.3ppg 5.5rpg) is QUESTIONABLE for tonight's game @ GONZAGA. Cougars are currently +6



    FL INT G, Phil Taylor (14.0ppg 3.2apg) is OUT tonight. The Panthers host Troy, laying -6.


    Alabama will again, play without Mitchell/Green (suspension) playing @ Arkansas. Razorbacks are -1.5

    Reply

    TEN-MART F Myles Taylor (13.8ppg 5.2rpg) is DOUBTFUL for tonight's game vs Austin Peay. Skyhawks are +9 home 'dogs.



    BYU F Noah Hartsock (17.3ppg 5.5rpg) is QUESTIONABLE for tonight's game @ GONZAGA. Cougars are currently +6



    FL INT G, Phil Taylor (14.0ppg 3.2apg) is OUT tonight. The Panthers host Troy, laying -6.


    Alabama will again, play without Mitchell/Green (suspension) playing @ Arkansas. Razorbacks are -1.5

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:11 PM ET #284

    KP,so your not on G.Sou.+8.5 now,I like this one,but lost a point now.
    Reply
    KP,so your not on G.Sou.+8.5 now,I like this one,but lost a point now.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:19 PM ET #285

    I should mention that I'll be on Fullerton tonight as well
    Reply
    I should mention that I'll be on Fullerton tonight as well
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:21 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by JEG53:

    KP,so your not on G.Sou.+8.5 now,I like this one,but lost a point now.


    I still think the line is too high, but after researching the game I can see why its set there and its been bet down to where there isn't much value at all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEG53:

    KP,so your not on G.Sou.+8.5 now,I like this one,but lost a point now.


    I still think the line is too high, but after researching the game I can see why its set there and its been bet down to where there isn't much value at all
     
    mzoufan
    mzoufan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 284
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:24 PM ET #287

    yo Jeg,

    saw Taylor is in for FIU ... source miamiherald.typepad.com/fiusports/

    GL either way
    Reply
    yo Jeg,

    saw Taylor is in for FIU ... source miamiherald.typepad.com/fiusports/

    GL either way
     
    Dmaus
    Dmaus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:33 PM ET #288

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    I should mention that I'll be on Fullerton tonight as well

    Love Fullerton tonight, was already on them as well.  With regards to your post where I reread #1/#2 and #210 ( I know it was addressed at multiple people, but i'll assume I was one) I did as much.  And also understand your piece about the opening number being what you see at your(each bettors) book, was just on my phone and probably should have just waited till at the computer to post.  Anyhow, appreciate your work and GL.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    I should mention that I'll be on Fullerton tonight as well

    Love Fullerton tonight, was already on them as well.  With regards to your post where I reread #1/#2 and #210 ( I know it was addressed at multiple people, but i'll assume I was one) I did as much.  And also understand your piece about the opening number being what you see at your(each bettors) book, was just on my phone and probably should have just waited till at the computer to post.  Anyhow, appreciate your work and GL.
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:48 PM ET #289

    Quote Originally Posted by mzoufan:

    yo Jeg,

    saw Taylor is in for FIU ... source miamiherald.typepad.com/fiusports/

    GL either way


    really,to funny these reports.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mzoufan:

    yo Jeg,

    saw Taylor is in for FIU ... source miamiherald.typepad.com/fiusports/

    GL either way


    really,to funny these reports.
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 5:53 PM ET #290

    First of all...this is my opinion so I am entitled to it, even if you disagree

    This is STUPID...if something is a system play post it...post the freakin' plays

    And people shouldn't worry that they might get scolded and sent back to read Steps 1 and 2 because they are being punished...

    Point is I've read every post in this thread and I still don't know what is a play and what isn't...

    Just post the plays...otherwise all these plays thtat aren't a play but might be a play if this happens but wait oh geez it's not a play after all...but go back and re read and maybe you'll see it could be a play yet...

    Confused at that last paragraph...now you know how me and many others feel..

    PB.  
    Reply
    First of all...this is my opinion so I am entitled to it, even if you disagree

    This is STUPID...if something is a system play post it...post the freakin' plays

    And people shouldn't worry that they might get scolded and sent back to read Steps 1 and 2 because they are being punished...

    Point is I've read every post in this thread and I still don't know what is a play and what isn't...

    Just post the plays...otherwise all these plays thtat aren't a play but might be a play if this happens but wait oh geez it's not a play after all...but go back and re read and maybe you'll see it could be a play yet...

    Confused at that last paragraph...now you know how me and many others feel..

    PB.  
     
    dafish
    dafish
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 629
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:00 PM ET #291

    i have to agree w pitchblack....and ive been following u for years KINE and respect u as a handicapper but can u just post the plays!! respectfully DAFISH
    Reply
    i have to agree w pitchblack....and ive been following u for years KINE and respect u as a handicapper but can u just post the plays!! respectfully DAFISH
     
    U369151
    U369151
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:03 PM ET #292

    I'm an engineer --not of a train-- and I too struggle to fully grasp what is relevant amd what isn't. Ultimately he doesnt have to post a thing but dumbing it down might be a good move. Respectfully brother as you definitely have put major calories into this. 
    Reply
    I'm an engineer --not of a train-- and I too struggle to fully grasp what is relevant amd what isn't. Ultimately he doesnt have to post a thing but dumbing it down might be a good move. Respectfully brother as you definitely have put major calories into this. 
     
    ladderman
    ladderman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:05 PM ET #293

    lol, well said pitchblack, lol.
    Reply
    lol, well said pitchblack, lol.
     
    RedRiver
    RedRiver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:08 PM ET #294

    I was confused at first during the Pre-System plays, then I realized you need the full service of Kenpom ($20 for a year), then it all made sense. If you have the access, and it's well worth it not just for this system, review the Fanmatch page. This is where the ratings are listed with the matchups.
    Reply
    I was confused at first during the Pre-System plays, then I realized you need the full service of Kenpom ($20 for a year), then it all made sense. If you have the access, and it's well worth it not just for this system, review the Fanmatch page. This is where the ratings are listed with the matchups.
     
    U369151
    U369151
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:09 PM ET #295

    Ultimately I just think I'm an idiot 
    Reply
    Ultimately I just think I'm an idiot 
     
    eyedog
    eyedog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 2670
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:10 PM ET #296

    Take your Ga. Southern +8.5.

    Charleston boys were partying like it was 1999 last night.

    Reply

    Take your Ga. Southern +8.5.

    Charleston boys were partying like it was 1999 last night.

     
    spillyspilly
    spillyspilly
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:15 PM ET #297

    Do you ever buy the half point? Such as how Troy opened at 6.5, should I bu up to 7
    Reply
    Do you ever buy the half point? Such as how Troy opened at 6.5, should I bu up to 7
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:16 PM ET #298

    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away
    Reply
    I am a member of KenPom...I have access to the fanmatch, I came up with the same plays that the other guy did...then he got scolded and sent back to re-read....

    It's simple...just post the plays

    That's not a hard thing to do...

    If the plays are not going to be posted then could a reason why not be posted...is it because he wants people to sign up for KenPom then just say that...

    But still...it's confusing and posting official plays could take the confusion away
     
    dg84
    dg84
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 1674
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:21 PM ET #299

    KP, Curious to know if you've looked at the plays where the team we're betting against is having their senior night. Wondering if that adds any extra motivation to the home team & thus a few more losses to the system plays? Out of the 4 plays & 1 borderline play only Tenn-Chat is playing against an opponent playing their last home game of the year.
    Reply
    KP, Curious to know if you've looked at the plays where the team we're betting against is having their senior night. Wondering if that adds any extra motivation to the home team & thus a few more losses to the system plays? Out of the 4 plays & 1 borderline play only Tenn-Chat is playing against an opponent playing their last home game of the year.
     
     
    STEELERS in 07
    STEELERS in 07
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 3425
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 6:22 PM ET #300

    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.
    Reply
    THATS IT!!! you figured it out BitchBlack2011 he secretly works for Kenpom! Your one stupid motherfucker. You should stop, pause for a moment, turn off your computer and kill yourself.
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 121314 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,955
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
    • Week 6 Money 8,937
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,443
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,275

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.