just wanted to say thank u for all your knowlege and advice thru out the last few years... just signed up to thank u....
already locked and loaded for tommorrow,,, as i have read your system....
just wanted to say thank u for all your knowlege and advice thru out the last few years... just signed up to thank u....
already locked and loaded for tommorrow,,, as i have read your system....
just wanted to say thank u for all your knowlege and advice thru out the last few years... just signed up to thank u....
already locked and loaded for tommorrow,,, as i have read your system....
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
plus the clowns that can't, or are too lazy to figure it out for themselves, aren't taking away some of the value for the rest of us ![]()
plus the clowns that can't, or are too lazy to figure it out for themselves, aren't taking away some of the value for the rest of us ![]()
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
I locked in 4 system plays for tomorrow already. I hope I didn't miss any others. It sure was easier before we all had to start being so secretive.
Great hit on NI tonight. Chips keep stacking ![]()
![]()
!
You are a genius, KP
!
just wanted to say thank u for all your knowlege and advice thru out the last few years... just signed up to thank u....
already locked and loaded for tommorrow,,, as i have read your system....
just wanted to say thank u for all your knowlege and advice thru out the last few years... just signed up to thank u....
already locked and loaded for tommorrow,,, as i have read your system....
Isn't South Alabama the play at +6.5? (Not South Florida)
Appreciate all of your work and good luck to you in the future.
Isn't South Alabama the play at +6.5? (Not South Florida)
Appreciate all of your work and good luck to you in the future.
Thank you once again Professor. 3-0 yesterday with some patience and doing a little homework. Jumped on NIU at 9.5, waited just a little bit and got C. Michigan at 6.5 and also got Riverside +1.
Best of luck to you and everyone else on board tomorrow!
Thank you once again Professor. 3-0 yesterday with some patience and doing a little homework. Jumped on NIU at 9.5, waited just a little bit and got C. Michigan at 6.5 and also got Riverside +1.
Best of luck to you and everyone else on board tomorrow!
Wow, I know you have to plug your nose on some of these system stinkers but only feeling Troy +6.5 at the moment. Close on S. Alabama & EIU. Think I am going to wait and hope for some positive line movement on the others before I buy in.
Also jumped on Georgia S. +9.5, W. Carolina -3, & ASU +8.5 of the other games the Professor listed. Best of luck everyone!
Wow, I know you have to plug your nose on some of these system stinkers but only feeling Troy +6.5 at the moment. Close on S. Alabama & EIU. Think I am going to wait and hope for some positive line movement on the others before I buy in.
Also jumped on Georgia S. +9.5, W. Carolina -3, & ASU +8.5 of the other games the Professor listed. Best of luck everyone!
