Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: keep up the great work fub Thanks Fin! And GL with your bets today! I couldn't sleep. Damn. These games on the mind. Got up early again to cap a few mens games... I'll feel drowsy most of the day now when I need to be fully alert during live game action.....ugh! MENS: Norfolk -2 *BB
added MENS: New Orleans -280 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: keep up the great work fub Thanks Fin! And GL with your bets today! I couldn't sleep. Damn. These games on the mind. Got up early again to cap a few mens games... I'll feel drowsy most of the day now when I need to be fully alert during live game action.....ugh! MENS: Norfolk -2 *BB
Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm
Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm
Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm
Ha! Yaaaa, I have caffeine pills to help. Will do! But will still probably pass out before the evening games.....sigh.....
Added MENS: Michigan State +1.5
Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby:
Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm
Ha! Yaaaa, I have caffeine pills to help. Will do! But will still probably pass out before the evening games.....sigh.....
Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm Ha! Yaaaa, I have caffeine pills to help. Will do! But will still probably pass out before the evening games.....sigh..... Added MENS: Michigan State +1.5
The Bama/KY game looks like a winner for KY su.....but -300 is too rich for me in what could be a very close one....So my plan is to watch the start and *IF* Bama opens the game on a run which will lower the "live action" odds on KY, then I will grab KY on the ML or possibly the spread, depending.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: Fub, have a cup of coffee with some giddyup n go in ittttt. it works for me n old broad keeps me young fub giddy up n go in the morning then the old no.7 in the pm Ha! Yaaaa, I have caffeine pills to help. Will do! But will still probably pass out before the evening games.....sigh..... Added MENS: Michigan State +1.5
The Bama/KY game looks like a winner for KY su.....but -300 is too rich for me in what could be a very close one....So my plan is to watch the start and *IF* Bama opens the game on a run which will lower the "live action" odds on KY, then I will grab KY on the ML or possibly the spread, depending.
If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas!
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
YTD LADIES:82 - 50 (36 - 20*BEST BETS)
If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas!
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas!
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas!
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD LADIES: 82 - 50 (36 - 20 *BEST BETS) If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas! Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*:Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5Tenn-Tech +3.5 There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL! Added LADIES: Monmouth +1.5S.Alabama +2.5Richmond +6.5Cent.ARK +3.5 *BB
added LADIES:
La Salle -2.5 *BB New Hamp +9.5 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD LADIES: 82 - 50 (36 - 20 *BEST BETS) If the lines open the way I am anticipating, I could have as many as 25 LADIES games worthy of bets with maybe 1/3 of those as *BBs. We shall see. GL with your Saturday bets, fellas! Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*:Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5Tenn-Tech +3.5 There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL! Added LADIES: Monmouth +1.5S.Alabama +2.5Richmond +6.5Cent.ARK +3.5 *BB
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
Indiana -170 *BB Montana St -200 *BB Loy-Marymnt -2.5 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Saturday, Feb 19, *LADIES*: Bowling -200 GreenBay +2.5 Tenn-Tech +3.5
There's no injury chart for NCAA LADIES on Covers (or elsewhere) so I have to go into every single team to see who has missed recent games and cap accordingly. That's what takes so damn long, and there are no ovenight lines to give me a headstart! OTOH, these lines aren't played by bettors much at all, so there is much more "frequent" value to be found for all the effort! Well, hopefully.....doesn't guarantee wins though. LOL!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: keep up the great work fub Thanks Fin! And GL with your bets today! I couldn't sleep. Damn. These games on the mind. Got up early again to cap a few mens games... I'll feel drowsy most of the day now when I need to be fully alert during live game action.....ugh!
MENS:
Norfolk -2 *BEST BET
New Orleans -280 *BEST BET
Michigan State +1.5
added MENS: Georgia +3
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by finsterbaby: keep up the great work fub Thanks Fin! And GL with your bets today! I couldn't sleep. Damn. These games on the mind. Got up early again to cap a few mens games... I'll feel drowsy most of the day now when I need to be fully alert during live game action.....ugh!