Interesting. On my capping sheets I circle bets that qualify under my "CBK Capping System." Good results past 2 years, though it is for that reason I am not so sure THIS season will hold. If you watched my picks in MLB last summer you would see that I get skittish - and rightly so, I think - when on a winning streak, because LOSING is right around the corner. LOL!
Friday I had 4 probables but chose to bet only the best one. It lost! but the other 3 would have won. Sigh. So today I will bet them all that qualify and test this. A little rushed so this may be piece-meal postings. The lines are based from Bet365 or BetCris as they still appear at the moment I post them.
Good luck to you, fellas. Hope your picks profit today!
Cent. CONN. +5.5
Bethune -120
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Friday, Jan 07:
LOSS McNeese +2.5
Interesting. On my capping sheets I circle bets that qualify under my "CBK Capping System." Good results past 2 years, though it is for that reason I am not so sure THIS season will hold. If you watched my picks in MLB last summer you would see that I get skittish - and rightly so, I think - when on a winning streak, because LOSING is right around the corner. LOL!
Friday I had 4 probables but chose to bet only the best one. It lost! but the other 3 would have won. Sigh. So today I will bet them all that qualify and test this. A little rushed so this may be piece-meal postings. The lines are based from Bet365 or BetCris as they still appear at the moment I post them.
Good luck to you, fellas. Hope your picks profit today!
Loser C. Michigan +11.5 Loser Geo.Wash. +10.5 *BEST BET (Loss) Loser N.Alabama +3.5 WINNER Siena +10.5 WINNER Chattanooga -2.5 *BEST BET WINNER Fresno +10.5 *BEST BET WINNER Utah St. +9.5 *BEST BET WINNER Memphis +5.5 *BEST BET WINNER S. Miss. +10.5 WINNER Ten.Tech +12.5 WINNER Howard +7.5 *BEST BET WINNER Old Dom -3.5 *BEST BET WINNER Temple +12.5 WINNER Lamar -2.5 *BEST BET
[/Quote
11 - 3 on the day (7 - 1 *BEST BETS). All LADIES hoops bets.
17 - 10 YTD LADIES (9 - 2 *BEST BETS)
14 - 15 YTD MENS ( 0 - 1 *BEST BETS)
Now if the Titans can come back to win, it will cap a fine day!
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Saturday, Jan 22: LADIES hoops : @Bet365
Loser C. Michigan +11.5 Loser Geo.Wash. +10.5 *BEST BET (Loss) Loser N.Alabama +3.5 WINNER Siena +10.5 WINNER Chattanooga -2.5 *BEST BET WINNER Fresno +10.5 *BEST BET WINNER Utah St. +9.5 *BEST BET WINNER Memphis +5.5 *BEST BET WINNER S. Miss. +10.5 WINNER Ten.Tech +12.5 WINNER Howard +7.5 *BEST BET WINNER Old Dom -3.5 *BEST BET WINNER Temple +12.5 WINNER Lamar -2.5 *BEST BET
[/Quote
11 - 3 on the day (7 - 1 *BEST BETS). All LADIES hoops bets.
17 - 10 YTD LADIES (9 - 2 *BEST BETS)
14 - 15 YTD MENS ( 0 - 1 *BEST BETS)
Now if the Titans can come back to win, it will cap a fine day!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday, Jan 23: LADIES hoops: @Bet365Loser Davidson +11.5Loser LIU Bklyn +6.5WINNER Missouri -1.5 *BEST BET 1 -2 Sunday but a *BEST BET winner that kept me about even in the BR. MONDAY, Jan 24: LADIES hoops: @Bet365 S.Carolina St. +1.5 Prairie View +5.5
adding more LADIES hoops: always @Bet365
Monmouth +6.5 Montana St. +1.5 Sacramento -1
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Sunday, Jan 23: LADIES hoops: @Bet365Loser Davidson +11.5Loser LIU Bklyn +6.5WINNER Missouri -1.5 *BEST BET 1 -2 Sunday but a *BEST BET winner that kept me about even in the BR. MONDAY, Jan 24: LADIES hoops: @Bet365 S.Carolina St. +1.5 Prairie View +5.5