Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD LADIES: 73 - 45 (27 - 17 *BEST BETS) (or 69 - 38 if disregarding the angle) Tuesday, LADIES: WINNER Pepperdine -1.5 *BEST BET YTD LADIES: 74 - 45 (28 - 17 *BEST BETS) (or 69 - 38 if disregarding the 4-7 testing angle) Wednesday, Feb 16, LADIES: (Ladies' hoops lines always from BET365)Presby +7.5Murray -245 *BEST BETBowling -1.5 ** *BEST BET **Note: if top interior F for W.Mich (Jacobson) returns after 2 game absence, I will buy back my bet on Bowling.
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot ..."
adding LADIES: G.Wash -2.5 -280 *BEST BET
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD LADIES: 73 - 45 (27 - 17 *BEST BETS) (or 69 - 38 if disregarding the angle) Tuesday, LADIES: WINNER Pepperdine -1.5 *BEST BET YTD LADIES: 74 - 45 (28 - 17 *BEST BETS) (or 69 - 38 if disregarding the 4-7 testing angle) Wednesday, Feb 16, LADIES: (Ladies' hoops lines always from BET365)Presby +7.5Murray -245 *BEST BETBowling -1.5 ** *BEST BET **Note: if top interior F for W.Mich (Jacobson) returns after 2 game absence, I will buy back my bet on Bowling.
"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot ..."
WINNER NotreDame -3.5 -350 *BEST BET WINNER Florida GC -180 *BEST BET Loser St.Joes's +2 WINNER Utah Valley -1.5 WINNER Notre D. -6.5 for the 2H *BEST BET
= 4 - 1 (3 - 0 *BEST BETS!)
YTD MENS: 89 - 66 (47 - 21*BEST BETS)
"...Around Nassau town we did roam.... drinkin all night....got into a fight..."
Thursday, Feb 17, MENS: NC Wilmington +3 *BB Col.of Charles -251 *BB Cincinnati -2 E.Carolina +1 Texas St. -240 *BB Samford -2
....more to come. GL with your bets today, fellas!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Wednesday, Feb 16, MEN:
WINNER NotreDame -3.5 -350 *BEST BET WINNER Florida GC -180 *BEST BET Loser St.Joes's +2 WINNER Utah Valley -1.5 WINNER Notre D. -6.5 for the 2H *BEST BET
= 4 - 1 (3 - 0 *BEST BETS!)
YTD MENS: 89 - 66 (47 - 21*BEST BETS)
"...Around Nassau town we did roam.... drinkin all night....got into a fight..."
Thursday, Feb 17, MENS: NC Wilmington +3 *BB Col.of Charles -251 *BB Cincinnati -2 E.Carolina +1 Texas St. -240 *BB Samford -2
....more to come. GL with your bets today, fellas!
This is a losing day. Why do you write your record this way? If you put $100 on each bet you would have lost over $50 but yet your record reflects you are winning.
@fubah2
This is a losing day. Why do you write your record this way? If you put $100 on each bet you would have lost over $50 but yet your record reflects you are winning.
**Game note: #2 player for Pilots (Andrews) has been out last 4 games and their play has suffered. If she returns tonight I will immediately buy this bet back.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
YTD LADIES:79 - 48 (33 - 18*BEST BETS)
Thursday LADIES:
E.KY -2.5 *BB
added LADIES: SanFrancisco -1.5 *BB
**Game note: #2 player for Pilots (Andrews) has been out last 4 games and their play has suffered. If she returns tonight I will immediately buy this bet back.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD MENS: 89 - 66 (47 - 21 *BEST BETS) "...Around Nassau town we did roam.... drinkin all night....got into a fight..." Thursday, Feb 17, MENS:NC Wilmington +3 *BBCol.of Charles -251 *BBCincinnati -2E.Carolina +1Texas St. -240 *BBSamford -2 added MENS: Tenn-Tech -180 and Tenn-State -208 ....more to come. GL with your bets today, fellas! added MENS: DePaul -130
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD MENS: 89 - 66 (47 - 21 *BEST BETS) "...Around Nassau town we did roam.... drinkin all night....got into a fight..." Thursday, Feb 17, MENS:NC Wilmington +3 *BBCol.of Charles -251 *BBCincinnati -2E.Carolina +1Texas St. -240 *BBSamford -2 added MENS: Tenn-Tech -180 and Tenn-State -208 ....more to come. GL with your bets today, fellas! added MENS: DePaul -130
Friday, Feb 18, MENS: WINNER St.Peter's -110 Loser Siena -1.5 *BEST BET (loss) WINNER V.Comm -150 WINNER PFW -225 *BEST BET Loser Oakland -175 *BEST BET (loss)
= 3 - 2 (1 - 2 *BB)
YTD MENS: 97 - 72 (49 - 25 *BEST BETS)
I just finally finished most of the capping for the LADIES games for Saturday. Took 4.5 hours and I still have to wait for the opening lines around 9:30 am ET before I can make the bets. Exhausted. No way I have any time to cap MENS for Saturday. Will have to do same as last Saturday when I just played halftime bets, and/or live action (despite the horrible odds)
GL with your bets Saturday, fellas!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
YTD MENS: 94 - 70 (48 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Friday, Feb 18, MENS: WINNER St.Peter's -110 Loser Siena -1.5 *BEST BET (loss) WINNER V.Comm -150 WINNER PFW -225 *BEST BET Loser Oakland -175 *BEST BET (loss)
= 3 - 2 (1 - 2 *BB)
YTD MENS: 97 - 72 (49 - 25 *BEST BETS)
I just finally finished most of the capping for the LADIES games for Saturday. Took 4.5 hours and I still have to wait for the opening lines around 9:30 am ET before I can make the bets. Exhausted. No way I have any time to cap MENS for Saturday. Will have to do same as last Saturday when I just played halftime bets, and/or live action (despite the horrible odds)