Well that sucked. LADIES bets = 6 - 8 (4 - 3 *BEST BETS)
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET
Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
Evansville +9.5
Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET
Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
Evansville +9.5
Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET
Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
Evansville +9.5
Michigan -1.5
Saturday = 9 - 6 (8 - 4 *Best bets)
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
Saturday = 9 - 6 (8 - 4 *Best bets)
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
Saturday = 9 - 6 (8 - 4 *Best bets)
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
WINNER Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
Bummed that I missed posting Temple +8 earlier.....grrrr.......Had I done so I would be skipping this bet. But because I missed it now I have to bet this one.
Loyola-MD -175
Saturday = 9 - 6 (8 - 4 *Best bets)
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
WINNER Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
Bummed that I missed posting Temple +8 earlier.....grrrr.......Had I done so I would be skipping this bet. But because I missed it now I have to bet this one.
Loyola-MD -175
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
Loser St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET (loss)
WINNER Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
WINNER Evansville +9.5
WINNER Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 91 - 59 (41 - 24 *BEST BETS)
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
Loser St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET (loss)
WINNER Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
WINNER Evansville +9.5
WINNER Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 91 - 59 (41 - 24 *BEST BETS)
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
WINNER Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
WINNER Loyola-MD -175
Thanks, Fin!
Monday, Feb 21, MENS:
Samford -290 *BB
YTD MENS: 106 - 78 (57 - 29 *BEST BETS)
49 - 49 Standard bets ![]()
57 - 29 *BEST BETS
![]()
SUNDAY, Feb 20, MENS:
WINNER Wisconsin -150 *BEST BET
WINNER Loyola-MD -175
Thanks, Fin!
Monday, Feb 21, MENS:
Samford -290 *BB
I kind of like Citadel in this spot
Not sure about winning
I think Citadel is like 3-25 on the road in conference past 3 years and 2 wins were this year
But I do think -290 is a bad play for this spot
JMO
I kind of like Citadel in this spot
Not sure about winning
I think Citadel is like 3-25 on the road in conference past 3 years and 2 wins were this year
But I do think -290 is a bad play for this spot
JMO
Ya, I looked at that....but while Samford has the significantly better record, especially at home, I'm thinking the "revenge angle" gives added value here, as Samford was upset by a weaker Citadel team in what may have been a one-off on Feb 5 -- Samford's only conference blemish since a very narrow 3 pt road loss at a tough Greensboro squad on January 22. Otherwise, they've been perfect and on a mission to overtake VMI for third seed
Ya, I looked at that....but while Samford has the significantly better record, especially at home, I'm thinking the "revenge angle" gives added value here, as Samford was upset by a weaker Citadel team in what may have been a one-off on Feb 5 -- Samford's only conference blemish since a very narrow 3 pt road loss at a tough Greensboro squad on January 22. Otherwise, they've been perfect and on a mission to overtake VMI for third seed
added MENS: Bethune -125
added MENS: Bethune -125
another added MENS bet: N.Carolina Central -230 *BB
another added MENS bet: N.Carolina Central -230 *BB
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
Loser St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET (loss)
WINNER Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
WINNER Evansville +9.5
WINNER Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 91 - 59 (41 - 24 *BEST BETS)
Monday, Feb 21 *LADIES*
St.Mary's Gaels +3.5 vs. Portland
*NOTE: I *will* buy this one back automatically *IF* Portland's star point guard returns to action today
YTD LADIES: 88 - 58 (40 - 23 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Feb 20, *LADIES*
Loser St.Bonnie +2.5 *BEST BET (loss)
WINNER Youngstown -8.5-160 *BEST BET
WINNER Evansville +9.5
WINNER Michigan -1.5
YTD LADIES: 91 - 59 (41 - 24 *BEST BETS)
Monday, Feb 21 *LADIES*
St.Mary's Gaels +3.5 vs. Portland
*NOTE: I *will* buy this one back automatically *IF* Portland's star point guard returns to action today
Monday, Feb 21 *LADIES*
Loser St.Mary's Gaels +3.5 vs. Portland
*NOTE: I *will* buy this one back automatically *IF* Portland's star point guard returns to action today
Tuesday, Feb 22 *LADIES*
American +3.5 *BB
Monday, Feb 21 *LADIES*
Loser St.Mary's Gaels +3.5 vs. Portland
*NOTE: I *will* buy this one back automatically *IF* Portland's star point guard returns to action today
Tuesday, Feb 22 *LADIES*
American +3.5 *BB
Tuesday, Feb 22 *LADIES*
American +3.5 *BB
This sucks. That line has since moved to +4 @Bet365 The concern is an as yet unannounced player absence for American University or the unexpected return of Lehigh's #3 scorer.
Added LADIES: Gardner -175 *BB
Tuesday, Feb 22 *LADIES*
American +3.5 *BB
This sucks. That line has since moved to +4 @Bet365 The concern is an as yet unannounced player absence for American University or the unexpected return of Lehigh's #3 scorer.
Added LADIES: Gardner -175 *BB
That sucked too. Yesterday, 1 - 2 in MENS (split 1 - 1 *BBs)
Tuesday, Feb 22:
AKRON -3 -290 *BB
That sucked too. Yesterday, 1 - 2 in MENS (split 1 - 1 *BBs)
Tuesday, Feb 22:
AKRON -3 -290 *BB
That sucked too. Yesterday, 1 - 2 in MENS (split 1 - 1 *BBs)
Tuesday, Feb 22:
AKRON -3 -290 *BB
added MENS:
Boise -2 *BB
That sucked too. Yesterday, 1 - 2 in MENS (split 1 - 1 *BBs)
Tuesday, Feb 22:
AKRON -3 -290 *BB
added MENS:
Boise -2 *BB
Thanks! Same bet in play again today in rematch. ![]()
Split LADIES bets on Tuesday.... 1 - 1 (both were *BB)
Thanks! Same bet in play again today in rematch. ![]()
Split LADIES bets on Tuesday.... 1 - 1 (both were *BB)
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
W.Michigan +1 *BB
American +4.5 *BB
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
W.Michigan +1 *BB
American +4.5 *BB
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
W.Michigan +1 *BB
American +4.5 *BB
added LADIES:
Tulane -300 *BB
UTSA +11.5
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
W.Michigan +1 *BB
American +4.5 *BB
added LADIES:
Tulane -300 *BB
UTSA +11.5
added LADIES:
LaSalle -175 *BB
Fordham -175
added LADIES:
LaSalle -175 *BB
Fordham -175
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
Lose W.Michigan +1 *BB (loss)
WINNER American +4.5 *BB
WINNER Tulane -300 *BB
WINNER UTSA +11.5
WINNER LaSalle -175 *BB
Lose Fordham -175
Wednesday, Feb 23, LADIES:
Lose W.Michigan +1 *BB (loss)
WINNER American +4.5 *BB
WINNER Tulane -300 *BB
WINNER UTSA +11.5
WINNER LaSalle -175 *BB
Lose Fordham -175
