Really liking Chicago ML in the 2H as well. On it already for 1.5 units. In the games I've watched, Sky have shown to be a a good 2H team. Hoping they carry on that trend here and not let up, which could be the tendency after steamrolling the Sun in the 1H. GL
Really liking Chicago ML in the 2H as well. On it already for 1.5 units. In the games I've watched, Sky have shown to be a a good 2H team. Hoping they carry on that trend here and not let up, which could be the tendency after steamrolling the Sun in the 1H. GL
Why would Phoenix give LA 18 seconds to kill, given they are down 13 with 1.5 minutes to go - we'll never know. Especially with the way the Sparks have been shooting free throws.
A win I feel I didn't deserve.
Why would Phoenix give LA 18 seconds to kill, given they are down 13 with 1.5 minutes to go - we'll never know. Especially with the way the Sparks have been shooting free throws.
Hedging my Atlanta -4.0 lean by 'betting' the other side Atlanta -4.0 and Seattle +2.0 This means I may have two lost 'leans' today if Atlanta wins the half by 3 pts (one loss if it's Atlanta by 2 or 4 pts, and one loss+one win otherwise)
Hedging my Atlanta -4.0 lean by 'betting' the other side Atlanta -4.0 and Seattle +2.0 This means I may have two lost 'leans' today if Atlanta wins the half by 3 pts (one loss if it's Atlanta by 2 or 4 pts, and one loss+one win otherwise)
Seattle timeouts with 3:25 in the 1Q and now (4:49 in the 2Q) are baffling. Does coach Agler realize how shorthanded Atlanta is? Why take these timeouts and let them catch their breath?
Or are these timeouts mandated by the WNBA (aka TV-timeouts)?
Seattle timeouts with 3:25 in the 1Q and now (4:49 in the 2Q) are baffling. Does coach Agler realize how shorthanded Atlanta is? Why take these timeouts and let them catch their breath?
Or are these timeouts mandated by the WNBA (aka TV-timeouts)?
Seattle timeouts with 3:25 in the 1Q and now (4:49 in the 2Q) are baffling. Does coach Agler realize how shorthanded Atlanta is? Why take these timeouts and let them catch their breath?
Or are these timeouts mandated by the WNBA (aka TV-timeouts)?
I think they are listed on ESPN GameCast as "Official Timeouts" whatever that means. Yeah, probably TV breaks and crap.
Quote Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:
Seattle timeouts with 3:25 in the 1Q and now (4:49 in the 2Q) are baffling. Does coach Agler realize how shorthanded Atlanta is? Why take these timeouts and let them catch their breath?
Or are these timeouts mandated by the WNBA (aka TV-timeouts)?
I think they are listed on ESPN GameCast as "Official Timeouts" whatever that means. Yeah, probably TV breaks and crap.