I have a total of 5 wagers on this second half; they will all be graded separately (So I could either go 5-0 or 0-5 on this game alone, not 2-0 or 0-2)
Triple-dip, first of the season: Under 80.5 22/20
I have a total of 5 wagers on this second half; they will all be graded separately (So I could either go 5-0 or 0-5 on this game alone, not 2-0 or 0-2)
slick you are looking at one day, if you focus on the overall record and +units you can get a better idea of her capabilities. These things happen the important part is in the end it's about + units
PEACE!
Quote Originally Posted by slick15:
0-6...Horrible
slick you are looking at one day, if you focus on the overall record and +units you can get a better idea of her capabilities. These things happen the important part is in the end it's about + units
slick you are looking at one day, if you focus on the overall record and +units you can get a better idea of her capabilities. These things happen the important part is in the end it's about + units
PEACE!
The dude came into my thread and made a comment....He opened himself up for this...
Right back at him....What comes around goes around.
I`m out!
P.S. I don`t care about another cappers record or units....I do my own capping...Don`t need to open up other threads to see who they are on.Or what there record is.
Quote Originally Posted by HoldenRg:
slick you are looking at one day, if you focus on the overall record and +units you can get a better idea of her capabilities. These things happen the important part is in the end it's about + units
PEACE!
The dude came into my thread and made a comment....He opened himself up for this...
Right back at him....What comes around goes around.
I`m out!
P.S. I don`t care about another cappers record or units....I do my own capping...Don`t need to open up other threads to see who they are on.Or what there record is.