Ajavon win a clutch 3-pointer to end the quarter, 27-30 to Phoenix. I'm lucky to still be in this game; Washington needs to play a much better final round to get a W and to pad my betting account.
Ajavon win a clutch 3-pointer to end the quarter, 27-30 to Phoenix. I'm lucky to still be in this game; Washington needs to play a much better final round to get a W and to pad my betting account.
Just one trey in 2 half but excellent defense. I won't ever understand why Pondexter took a jumpshot at 2:08 with 20+ seconds on the shotclock and her team up five points... but I can't complain
Friday recap: leans: (3-1) Won Indiana -2.0 and Over 71 New York +2.0
Lost Washington +5.5
bets (4-2) +100 Ind/Tul Over 71.5 -100 Atlanta -3 -107 Under 77.0 +115Minnesota ML +100Under 81 +144New York ML
YTD: 27-18-0, +1467 (1H leans 11-9)
Just one trey in 2 half but excellent defense. I won't ever understand why Pondexter took a jumpshot at 2:08 with 20+ seconds on the shotclock and her team up five points... but I can't complain
Friday recap: leans: (3-1) Won Indiana -2.0 and Over 71 New York +2.0
Lost Washington +5.5
bets (4-2) +100 Ind/Tul Over 71.5 -100 Atlanta -3 -107 Under 77.0 +115Minnesota ML +100Under 81 +144New York ML
For an under bettor, nothing is as pleasing as the sight of Candace Parker firing up another three pointer - she is 33% career shooter and lit it up for 18.2% so far this season
You got lucky there; you won't get lucky here....
....
For an under bettor, nothing is as pleasing as the sight of Candace Parker firing up another three pointer - she is 33% career shooter and lit it up for 18.2% so far this season