You saved me money,thanks. Bought out of my Ind.bet at half and took your under,71,1 point win counts in my book,lol.
Lucky win in the 2H; but equally unlucky loss in the 1H spread. Had no
doubt Atlanta will keep pounding Indiana. It shouldn't have been this
close on total but Atlanta shooting free throws for 7 minutes of the 3Q
made it really exciting. On to the next one. If you've seen any of
Britney Griner I would appreciate your comment in the other thread I
just started
You saved me money,thanks. Bought out of my Ind.bet at half and took your under,71,1 point win counts in my book,lol.
Lucky win in the 2H; but equally unlucky loss in the 1H spread. Had no
doubt Atlanta will keep pounding Indiana. It shouldn't have been this
close on total but Atlanta shooting free throws for 7 minutes of the 3Q
made it really exciting. On to the next one. If you've seen any of
Britney Griner I would appreciate your comment in the other thread I
just started