Rooting for Seattle big time. I want Minnesota to lose and Phoenix to win convincingly. I want Phoenix to become the favorite for this season's championship...
Rooting for Seattle big time. I want Minnesota to lose and Phoenix to win convincingly. I want Phoenix to become the favorite for this season's championship...
Rooting for Seattle big time. I want Minnesota to lose and Phoenix to win convincingly. I want Phoenix to become the favorite for this season's championship...
... to then take Minnesota, naturally
Minnesota wins, and still Phoenix becomes the favorite to win it all. Well well. Should I wait until Minnesota is +250 or higher for the 'ship?
Rooting for Seattle big time. I want Minnesota to lose and Phoenix to win convincingly. I want Phoenix to become the favorite for this season's championship...
... to then take Minnesota, naturally
Minnesota wins, and still Phoenix becomes the favorite to win it all. Well well. Should I wait until Minnesota is +250 or higher for the 'ship?