Sucks we couldn't convert this 3-on-1 fast break. Chicago scored on the other end and now LA will have to get really lucky to get this ML. Too bad all of them combined don't care about it nearly as much as I do.
Sucks we couldn't convert this 3-on-1 fast break. Chicago scored on the other end and now LA will have to get really lucky to get this ML. Too bad all of them combined don't care about it nearly as much as I do.
.... if I can only dodge an overtime in San Antonio
IF being the keyword. Nice play, Silver Stars. The worst-coached team out of a timeout. Fouling there was the play. Keeping Jane Appel on top of the key trying to guard Taurasi (?!?) was not.
+29-31=3 YTD, +$531
Quote Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:
+30-30=3 YTD, +$734
.... if I can only dodge an overtime in San Antonio
IF being the keyword. Nice play, Silver Stars. The worst-coached team out of a timeout. Fouling there was the play. Keeping Jane Appel on top of the key trying to guard Taurasi (?!?) was not.