When Phoenix passes the ball well on offense and/or makes shots, San Antonio has no chance. However, when Griner is benched and when Phoenix turns it over, they are the underdog. I'll take this bet again and again until the Mercury show me they're working on OFFENSE in practice, not just Brondello's beloved D. Or until Griner can play 35+ minutes a game.
Five wins and a push today.
+8-7=2 YTD, +$204
When Phoenix passes the ball well on offense and/or makes shots, San Antonio has no chance. However, when Griner is benched and when Phoenix turns it over, they are the underdog. I'll take this bet again and again until the Mercury show me they're working on OFFENSE in practice, not just Brondello's beloved D. Or until Griner can play 35+ minutes a game.
I could literally hardly believe my eyes when I saw how close this one was to hitting. Parker on the bench = trouble for Los Angeles. Just like San Antonio raped Phoenix earlier this week when Griner went to the bench, they were very successful against Parker-less Sparks.
Who do you think means more to the overall success of her team - Parker or Griner?
Quote Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:
$50/130 1H San Antonio ML at Los Angeles
I could literally hardly believe my eyes when I saw how close this one was to hitting. Parker on the bench = trouble for Los Angeles. Just like San Antonio raped Phoenix earlier this week when Griner went to the bench, they were very successful against Parker-less Sparks.
Who do you think means more to the overall success of her team - Parker or Griner?