Muggsy bets second halves
Just over 100 hours until the first halftime of the 2014 season.
Hey Muggsy
Yeah mate, I cannot wait. Should be a good season. Do you have any game lines yet for the first games?
Australian books are always slow at getting WNBA lines out. The pre-season tournament isnt a very good way at looking at how teams have been performing but I expect big things from the Lynx as usual, Sparks (very deep roster), Sky and Shock. Shock is going to be my surprise package this year. Not going to win it but I think they will cover a lot of underdog lines. Im surprised that the Fever are so lowly ranked with the odds for the championship as well. I think the worst team is going to be the Sun again.
Just over 100 hours until the first halftime of the 2014 season.
Hey Muggsy
Yeah mate, I cannot wait. Should be a good season. Do you have any game lines yet for the first games?
Australian books are always slow at getting WNBA lines out. The pre-season tournament isnt a very good way at looking at how teams have been performing but I expect big things from the Lynx as usual, Sparks (very deep roster), Sky and Shock. Shock is going to be my surprise package this year. Not going to win it but I think they will cover a lot of underdog lines. Im surprised that the Fever are so lowly ranked with the odds for the championship as well. I think the worst team is going to be the Sun again.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,694
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 268
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,364
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,588
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
