If anyone bet Washington (or the over) they must be hating this start. Sure, Angel got two quick fouls but... out of 7 free throws only 2 were made so far in 3.5 minutes of play.
If anyone bet Washington (or the over) they must be hating this start. Sure, Angel got two quick fouls but... out of 7 free throws only 2 were made so far in 3.5 minutes of play.
Btw I'd take Maya Moore, Candace Parker, Diana Taurasi and maybe a few more ladies over Angel any day. I used to love watching Angel play, but I've watched almost all her games this year and she just seems like a nut who takes ill-advised shots game after game. She reminds me of Kobe Bryant, bunch of talent, but takes the dumbest and most ill-advised shots throughout the whole game. Sorry to hijack the thread with this opinion, but just thought I'd rant
Btw I'd take Maya Moore, Candace Parker, Diana Taurasi and maybe a few more ladies over Angel any day. I used to love watching Angel play, but I've watched almost all her games this year and she just seems like a nut who takes ill-advised shots game after game. She reminds me of Kobe Bryant, bunch of talent, but takes the dumbest and most ill-advised shots throughout the whole game. Sorry to hijack the thread with this opinion, but just thought I'd rant
It's okay to take a bunch of shots if you can do what she did to Washington today. Her teammates rebound like crazy so, like Bryant would say 'Pass?.. Just get the rebound!'
It's okay to take a bunch of shots if you can do what she did to Washington today. Her teammates rebound like crazy so, like Bryant would say 'Pass?.. Just get the rebound!'
It's okay to take a bunch of shots if you can do what she did to Washington today. Her teammates rebound like crazy so, like Bryant would say 'Pass?.. Just get the rebound!'
That is exactly what Kobe would say. I must admit that she did bring plenty of energy tonight and that rubbed off on her teammates
Quote Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:
It's okay to take a bunch of shots if you can do what she did to Washington today. Her teammates rebound like crazy so, like Bryant would say 'Pass?.. Just get the rebound!'
That is exactly what Kobe would say. I must admit that she did bring plenty of energy tonight and that rubbed off on her teammates
These star sportsmen (and sportswomen) are mostly egomaniacs, and their teams are better off for it. Taking shots and taking responsibility in general is difficult. Players like Lebron are unique for that very reason - they can make taking responsibility look easy and effortless. But in fact they simply never stop working in practice. So Angel just did what is best for her team.... save a few 3-pt attempts. And even those, I think, free her up for more drives so they should be considered as 'necessary evil' for everyone who backs Atlanta.
These star sportsmen (and sportswomen) are mostly egomaniacs, and their teams are better off for it. Taking shots and taking responsibility in general is difficult. Players like Lebron are unique for that very reason - they can make taking responsibility look easy and effortless. But in fact they simply never stop working in practice. So Angel just did what is best for her team.... save a few 3-pt attempts. And even those, I think, free her up for more drives so they should be considered as 'necessary evil' for everyone who backs Atlanta.