-new clients will receive 1 month for the price of 1 week promo (50.00) to start their membership
I apologize for the weak results this week but I dont fear losses I expect them and learn from them. We will end up on top by weeks end and thats not being cocky that being realistic.
good luck tomorrow
Premium pick- Friday Ocotber 22nd
under 48 (-102) south florida/cinci (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
wild/canucks under 5.5 (+106) (medium bet 2 units to win 2.12 units) loss
0-2 -4.04 units for friday
6-6 -0.68 units this week
54-38 since sept 13 +43.73 units (59%)
*34-19-1 (64%) run in football *(ncaa/nfl combined) since monday september 13th.
97-63-1 +70.24 units since August 15th (61% my last 161 picks)
-new clients will receive 1 month for the price of 1 week promo (50.00) to start their membership
I apologize for the weak results this week but I dont fear losses I expect them and learn from them. We will end up on top by weeks end and thats not being cocky that being realistic.