over 7 runs (-109) pirates/astros (medium bet to win 2 units)
milwaukee ml -119 (medium bet to win 2 units)
Hey bro. I might need a couple freebies buddy just to get me started agian ,my backrool got devastated in that f.... texas/bal. series.
just kidding about the freebie, im done untill football, I hope!
Hey bro. I might need a couple freebies buddy just to get me started agian ,my backrool got devastated in that f.... texas/bal. series.
just kidding about the freebie, im done untill football, I hope!
Hey bro. I might need a couple freebies buddy just to get me started agian ,my backrool got devastated in that f.... texas/bal. series.
just kidding about the freebie, im done untill football, I hope!
Hey bro. I might need a couple freebies buddy just to get me started agian ,my backrool got devastated in that f.... texas/bal. series.
just kidding about the freebie, im done untill football, I hope!
