The rest of this week and maybe all of next week will be free so if you tail enjoy and if you fade, big mistake. Good luck to all.
great run!
The rest of this week and maybe all of next week will be free so if you tail enjoy and if you fade, big mistake. Good luck to all.
234-218-2 +25.36 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
234-218-2 +25.36 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 751-579-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -27.27 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
98-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +8.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 118.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 751-579-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -27.27 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
98-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +8.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 118.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
heat/mavs under 188.5 (medium bet to win 2 units)
cleveland ml +122 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.44 units)
brewers ml +124 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.48 units)
rockies ml -102 (medium bet to win 2 units)
heat/mavs under 188.5 (medium bet to win 2 units)
cleveland ml +122 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.44 units)
brewers ml +124 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.48 units)
rockies ml -102 (medium bet to win 2 units)
Sunday premium (plays free for the next week)
heat/mavs under 188.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
cleveland ml +122 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.44 units) loss
brewers ml +124 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.48 units) (winner)
rockies ml -102 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 +0.44 units for Sunday
236-220-2 +25.80 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Sunday premium (plays free for the next week)
heat/mavs under 188.5 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
cleveland ml +122 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.44 units) loss
brewers ml +124 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.48 units) (winner)
rockies ml -102 (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 +0.44 units for Sunday
236-220-2 +25.80 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 751-579-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -27.27 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
98-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +8.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 118.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
correction: I am only down 22.83 unitsin mlb and not 27.27. Simple typo was made and you can verify by looking at friday june 4th tally and track it from then. Correction will be updated in my next post.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 751-579-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -27.27 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
98-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +8.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 118.84 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
correction: I am only down 22.83 unitsin mlb and not 27.27. Simple typo was made and you can verify by looking at friday june 4th tally and track it from then. Correction will be updated in my next post.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 753-581-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -22.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 753-581-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -22.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 753-581-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -22.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
correction: the mlb record should be 62-75 counting my 1-2 day sunday for bases.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 753-581-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
61-73-2 mlb 2011 -22.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 119.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
correction: the mlb record should be 62-75 counting my 1-2 day sunday for bases.
padres ml +106 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.12 units)
nationals +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units)
twins +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units)
padres ml +106 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.12 units)
nationals +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units)
twins +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Monday premium
padres ml +106 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.12 units) loss
nationals +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
twins +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-1 +2 units for Monday
238-221-2 +27.80 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Monday premium
padres ml +106 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.12 units) loss
nationals +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
twins +1.5 (-159) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-1 +2 units for Monday
238-221-2 +27.80 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 755-582-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
64-76-2 mlb 2011 -20.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 755-582-14 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
64-76-2 mlb 2011 -20.83 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.28 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
miami heat +3 (medium bet to win 2 units)
tigers ml +126 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.52 units)
tigers/rangers over 10 (-116) (medium bet to win 2 units)
miami heat +3 (medium bet to win 2 units)
tigers ml +126 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.52 units)
tigers/rangers over 10 (-116) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Tuesday premium
miami heat +3 (medium bet to win 2 units) push
tigers ml +126 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.52 units) (winner)
tigers/rangers over 10 (-116) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
1-1-1 +0.2 units for Tuesday
3-2-1 +2.2 units this week
239-222-3 +28 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Tuesday premium
miami heat +3 (medium bet to win 2 units) push
tigers ml +126 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.52 units) (winner)
tigers/rangers over 10 (-116) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
1-1-1 +0.2 units for Tuesday
3-2-1 +2.2 units this week
239-222-3 +28 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 756-583-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
65-77-2 mlb 2011 -20.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 756-583-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
65-77-2 mlb 2011 -20.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-40-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +30.7 units
99-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 121.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
Wednesday premium (free week)
cubs +1.5 (-169) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
twins +1.5 (-154) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
5-3-1 +4.2 units this week
241-223-3 +30 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Wednesday premium (free week)
cubs +1.5 (-169) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
twins +1.5 (-154) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
5-3-1 +4.2 units this week
241-223-3 +30 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 758-584-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
67-77-2 mlb 2011 -16.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
99-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 123.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 758-584-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
67-77-2 mlb 2011 -16.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
99-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +10.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 123.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
1-1 -0.76 units for Thursday
6-4-1 +3.44 units this week
242-224-3 +29.24 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
1-1 -0.76 units for Thursday
6-4-1 +3.44 units this week
242-224-3 +29.24 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 759-585-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
67-78-2 mlb 2011 -19.39 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
100-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +12.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 122.72 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 759-585-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
67-78-2 mlb 2011 -19.39 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
100-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +12.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 122.72 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
royals ml +146 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.92 units)
nationals ml +142 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.84 units)
dodgers ml +141 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.82 units)
royals ml +146 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.92 units)
nationals ml +142 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.84 units)
dodgers ml +141 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.82 units)
Friday premium
royals ml +146 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.92 units) (winner)
nationals ml +142 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.84 units) (winner)
dodgers ml +141 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.82 units) loss
2-1 +3.76 for Friday
8-5-1 +7.2 units this week
244-225-3 +33 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Friday premium
royals ml +146 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.92 units) (winner)
nationals ml +142 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.84 units) (winner)
dodgers ml +141 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.82 units) loss
2-1 +3.76 for Friday
8-5-1 +7.2 units this week
244-225-3 +33 units all sports since December 31st/2010
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 761-586-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
69-79-2 mlb 2011 -15.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
100-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +12.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 126.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 761-586-15 (56% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
69-79-2 mlb 2011 -15.63 units (i have never finished the season down in any sport and dont plan to. Odds that I finish the season up is 100%)
44-41-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +28.7 units
100-91-1 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +12.74 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 126.48 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,953
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 513
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,396
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
