you would think they would want interest-Vegas wants winners to come back-please post on twitter and list your address and if these guys shut you down without explanation, they will lose more than think...
FRIDAY'S 33-7 YTD
you would think they would want interest-Vegas wants winners to come back-please post on twitter and list your address and if these guys shut you down without explanation, they will lose more than think...
you would think they would want interest-Vegas wants winners to come back-please post on twitter and list your address and if these guys shut you down without explanation, they will lose more than think...
Lets not be ridiculous, why even speak about twitter in here, you should know bettere then that..
Sometimes I will make a bet minutes before the game starts and when you have 5..6 page deep thread. My posting might get buried in that. So some people sent me a message about twitter and it made perfect sense to make it more accessible for others to see my picks before the game starts. But it's a sin on covers
Lets not be ridiculous, why even speak about twitter in here, you should know bettere then that..
Sometimes I will make a bet minutes before the game starts and when you have 5..6 page deep thread. My posting might get buried in that. So some people sent me a message about twitter and it made perfect sense to make it more accessible for others to see my picks before the game starts. But it's a sin on covers
Who gives a shit if he posts here or not, let him go if he wants..If his intentions are real or not i have no idea, but who really cares..,
If you don't give a shit. Why you in my thread? I wish I could have a password protected thread so scrubs like you won't make money off my picks
Who gives a shit if he posts here or not, let him go if he wants..If his intentions are real or not i have no idea, but who really cares..,
If you don't give a shit. Why you in my thread? I wish I could have a password protected thread so scrubs like you won't make money off my picks
Famouse . In case u get ban , and I dont know how to use Twitter . Can i still send you private message. ?
Definitely
Famouse . In case u get ban , and I dont know how to use Twitter . Can i still send you private message. ?
Definitely
Sometimes I will make a bet minutes before the game starts and when you have 5..6 page deep thread. My posting might get buried in that. So some people sent me a message about twitter and it made perfect sense to make it more accessible for others to see my picks before the game starts. But it's a sin on covers
Sometimes I will make a bet minutes before the game starts and when you have 5..6 page deep thread. My posting might get buried in that. So some people sent me a message about twitter and it made perfect sense to make it more accessible for others to see my picks before the game starts. But it's a sin on covers
My NBA threads last year use to be 44 to 50 pages deep sometimes, but I NEVER even considered posting on twitter not once, im not trying to impress anyone here and niether should you.. From my experience here whenever someone starts talking about twitter, the next step is usually sending out emails asking for $$$...
Whatever you say. That's not my intentions
My NBA threads last year use to be 44 to 50 pages deep sometimes, but I NEVER even considered posting on twitter not once, im not trying to impress anyone here and niether should you.. From my experience here whenever someone starts talking about twitter, the next step is usually sending out emails asking for $$$...
Whatever you say. That's not my intentions
If you don't give a shit. Why you in my thread? I wish I could have a password protected thread so scrubs like you won't make money off my picks
If you don't give a shit. Why you in my thread? I wish I could have a password protected thread so scrubs like you won't make money off my picks
Scrub..
I agree
Scrub..
I agree
The easiest way to find your post is to click on your name and go to your page. Click on your topic and you are there. : )
Keep up the streak and roll on..........
The easiest way to find your post is to click on your name and go to your page. Click on your topic and you are there. : )
Keep up the streak and roll on..........
Scrub..
The reason was saying,"who gives a shit if he posts or not..."
Bro-some people do-without that start, we wouldn't be here. You work hard, post your plays, thank you. Good night now.
Scrub..
The reason was saying,"who gives a shit if he posts or not..."
Bro-some people do-without that start, we wouldn't be here. You work hard, post your plays, thank you. Good night now.
Infamous- would you be kind enough to accept my friend request?? OMG man I cant believe how clogged a thread can get with so much bullshit over nothing... BOL buddy!!!
![]()
Infamous- would you be kind enough to accept my friend request?? OMG man I cant believe how clogged a thread can get with so much bullshit over nothing... BOL buddy!!!
![]()
The reason was saying,"who gives a shit if he posts or not..."
Bro-some people do-without that start, we wouldn't be here. You work hard, post your plays, thank you. Good night now.
Thanks man I appreciate that. I hope I can make it 13 straight today
The reason was saying,"who gives a shit if he posts or not..."
Bro-some people do-without that start, we wouldn't be here. You work hard, post your plays, thank you. Good night now.
Thanks man I appreciate that. I hope I can make it 13 straight today
[Quote: Originally Posted by cbowles1111] Only on here could ANYONE take a guy hitting over 80% and make it a negative. [/Q
uote]Or someone with 16K posts still has'nt made it as a T and the dude with low # posts is friggin rolling....only on covers
[Quote: Originally Posted by cbowles1111] Only on here could ANYONE take a guy hitting over 80% and make it a negative. [/Q
uote]Or someone with 16K posts still has'nt made it as a T and the dude with low # posts is friggin rolling....only on covers
Losers like Tinoker and HouseBomber are just bad for this forum. The guy is hitting 80% and since you guys have some sort of inferiority complex, you have to hijack the thread with your nonsense. He's a better capper than both of you, get over it or get the f*** out. Running smear campaigns and calling him out because he set up a Twitter account? Get the f*** over it. If he goes tout, SO WHAT? His decision. Either way though, he's not tout now so stop flaming prematurely. Jesus, I feel like covers attracts the dumbest 13 year olds on the planet.
Losers like Tinoker and HouseBomber are just bad for this forum. The guy is hitting 80% and since you guys have some sort of inferiority complex, you have to hijack the thread with your nonsense. He's a better capper than both of you, get over it or get the f*** out. Running smear campaigns and calling him out because he set up a Twitter account? Get the f*** over it. If he goes tout, SO WHAT? His decision. Either way though, he's not tout now so stop flaming prematurely. Jesus, I feel like covers attracts the dumbest 13 year olds on the planet.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,657
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,243
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,486
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,443
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
