• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)

    «First Previous 151617 ... 161718 Next Last»
    ABooksNightmare
    sharpstick
    bm3power
    avrgsr
    marin0s04
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30762
    Posts: 438
    «First Previous 151617 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:08 AM ET #351

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    Nope.  Just on here, and I set up this twitter for people to get my FREE plays through their twitters in case they don't access the site. 
    I like free...
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    Nope.  Just on here, and I set up this twitter for people to get my FREE plays through their twitters in case they don't access the site. 
    I like free...
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:09 AM ET #352

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.
    your tone is very disturbing....I am simply asking questions to understand....why so hostile?
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.
    your tone is very disturbing....I am simply asking questions to understand....why so hostile?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:10 AM ET #353

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....


    Don't worry about it.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....


    Don't worry about it.


     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:11 AM ET #354

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.


    This guy is a fucking loser.  Not fooling anyone what he is up to.....


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.


    This guy is a fucking loser.  Not fooling anyone what he is up to.....


     
    bm3power
    bm3power
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:12 AM ET #355

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?

    You're just trying to stir shit up with no reason.  if you did tail and made some money. then what's the problem????  

    I've seen this before from you and others on this site.  Once someone starts to get hot from whatever sources they have.  The are put under a microscope and the trial begins. 

    So what if he goes tout, i could give a rats ass if he does or not.   Although i'd hate for that to happen, if it happens it happens.  That's how the cookie crumbles.  

    In the mean time just shut the fuck up and let the man do his thing. 

    I'm surprised another member hasn't come in here to start shit up.  Starts with V and ends in X.   You know who you are.  come out, come out where ever you are buddy.....

    Sorry Sharpstick, i just don't understand why some people are so stupid.  Seriously you're handing out free money and they have a problem with it.

    I think they are allergic to money, so don't even sweat it.  Twitter is better anyways, don't have to keep refreshing covers forums to get the plays.  Goes straight to my phone!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?

    You're just trying to stir shit up with no reason.  if you did tail and made some money. then what's the problem????  

    I've seen this before from you and others on this site.  Once someone starts to get hot from whatever sources they have.  The are put under a microscope and the trial begins. 

    So what if he goes tout, i could give a rats ass if he does or not.   Although i'd hate for that to happen, if it happens it happens.  That's how the cookie crumbles.  

    In the mean time just shut the fuck up and let the man do his thing. 

    I'm surprised another member hasn't come in here to start shit up.  Starts with V and ends in X.   You know who you are.  come out, come out where ever you are buddy.....

    Sorry Sharpstick, i just don't understand why some people are so stupid.  Seriously you're handing out free money and they have a problem with it.

    I think they are allergic to money, so don't even sweat it.  Twitter is better anyways, don't have to keep refreshing covers forums to get the plays.  Goes straight to my phone!!!


     
    avrgsr
    avrgsr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 626
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:12 AM ET #356

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     

    Your act is really getting old booksdream (I mean nightmare)...

    Why don't you explain to us all how YOU are a reliable capper by jumping on other "QUALITY CAPPER'S" thread with your sorry can't cappin ass comments? I've never seen a winner posted by your dumbass yet....

    if you're not contributing or have plays to back it up then shut your mouth and crawl back into your hole chump...

    (alright...I feel much better now. Don't bother responding hater...)

    Nice hits today Sharp....keep doing whatchu do brother and let's make it a rule NOT to respond to these chumps!

    Let's keep our eye on the prize and focus on what we're here for which is to all get this together!...

    Long live "the call"....

    LET"S GET IT AGAIN TOMORROW BOYS!!....

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     

    Your act is really getting old booksdream (I mean nightmare)...

    Why don't you explain to us all how YOU are a reliable capper by jumping on other "QUALITY CAPPER'S" thread with your sorry can't cappin ass comments? I've never seen a winner posted by your dumbass yet....

    if you're not contributing or have plays to back it up then shut your mouth and crawl back into your hole chump...

    (alright...I feel much better now. Don't bother responding hater...)

    Nice hits today Sharp....keep doing whatchu do brother and let's make it a rule NOT to respond to these chumps!

    Let's keep our eye on the prize and focus on what we're here for which is to all get this together!...

    Long live "the call"....

    LET"S GET IT AGAIN TOMORROW BOYS!!....

     

     
    marin0s04
    marin0s04
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1042
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:14 AM ET #357

    sharp u r solid when i see ur plays in BOLD ill play them for now on wtf was i thinking with a NJ team that has lost 7 in a row and a sixers team going in the right direction love nba
    Reply
    sharp u r solid when i see ur plays in BOLD ill play them for now on wtf was i thinking with a NJ team that has lost 7 in a row and a sixers team going in the right direction love nba
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:14 AM ET #358

    Appreciate it guys!  Forget about this clown!




    Reply
    Appreciate it guys!  Forget about this clown!




     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:15 AM ET #359

    Sharpstick,

    Just like JLB stated he was going to do, literally don't reply to the haters man. It's a waste of time.

    In the words of Jay-Z, "BRUSH YA SHOULDERS OFF"


    UNLV -9 1st half  ....it's been too long since they've played at Thomas & Mack Center.
    Reply
    Sharpstick,

    Just like JLB stated he was going to do, literally don't reply to the haters man. It's a waste of time.

    In the words of Jay-Z, "BRUSH YA SHOULDERS OFF"


    UNLV -9 1st half  ....it's been too long since they've played at Thomas & Mack Center.
     
    johnnyrudeboy
    johnnyrudeboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:15 AM ET #360

    Reply
     
    frank the tank
    frank the tank
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5802
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:16 AM ET #361

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....


    why does that really matter. Are you trying to get him fired?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....


    why does that really matter. Are you trying to get him fired?
     
    jlb442
    jlb442
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:16 AM ET #362

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.

     

    Nice hit with the Lakers bud....I saw you were on them as well....glad We cashed in....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.

     

    Nice hit with the Lakers bud....I saw you were on them as well....glad We cashed in....

     
    b4sk3tb4ll3r
    b4sk3tb4ll3r
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 179
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:16 AM ET #363

    SHarp great call mate didn;t follow today because i was doubtful lol
    Reply
    SHarp great call mate didn;t follow today because i was doubtful lol
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:18 AM ET #364

    Wow you guys are the ones being hostile...I haven't said one hostile thing in here...Maybe you guys atr hip to the whole capper lingo and I am not...I simply asked the guy a question for clarification and all of you seem to think its okay to attack me....I was just curious how someone relates a capper to someone that receives phone calls and posts plays....it was not my understanding that this is what a capper was...so I asked...what's so wrong with that?

     

    And why can't we know what sportsbook you work at?  

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Wow you guys are the ones being hostile...I haven't said one hostile thing in here...Maybe you guys atr hip to the whole capper lingo and I am not...I simply asked the guy a question for clarification and all of you seem to think its okay to attack me....I was just curious how someone relates a capper to someone that receives phone calls and posts plays....it was not my understanding that this is what a capper was...so I asked...what's so wrong with that?

     

    And why can't we know what sportsbook you work at?  

     
    jlb442
    jlb442
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:18 AM ET #365

    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    Your act is really getting old booksdream (I mean nightmare)...

    Why don't you explain to us all how YOU are a reliable capper by jumping on other "QUALITY CAPPER'S" thread with your sorry can't cappin ass comments? I've never seen a winner posted by your dumbass yet....

    if you're not contributing or have plays to back it up then shut your mouth and crawl back into your hole chump...

    (alright...I feel much better now. Don't bother responding hater...)

    Nice hits today Sharp....keep doing whatchu do brother and let's make it a rule NOT to respond to these chumps!

    Let's keep our eye on the prize and focus on what we're here for which is to all get this together!...

    Long live "the call"....

    LET"S GET IT AGAIN TOMORROW BOYS!!....

     

     

    You should be a bouncer bro.....Everytime I feel like it may be time to post to a hater you get their and start pounding them.....glad you got our backs my man

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    Your act is really getting old booksdream (I mean nightmare)...

    Why don't you explain to us all how YOU are a reliable capper by jumping on other "QUALITY CAPPER'S" thread with your sorry can't cappin ass comments? I've never seen a winner posted by your dumbass yet....

    if you're not contributing or have plays to back it up then shut your mouth and crawl back into your hole chump...

    (alright...I feel much better now. Don't bother responding hater...)

    Nice hits today Sharp....keep doing whatchu do brother and let's make it a rule NOT to respond to these chumps!

    Let's keep our eye on the prize and focus on what we're here for which is to all get this together!...

    Long live "the call"....

    LET"S GET IT AGAIN TOMORROW BOYS!!....

     

     

    You should be a bouncer bro.....Everytime I feel like it may be time to post to a hater you get their and start pounding them.....glad you got our backs my man

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:20 AM ET #366

    Quote Originally Posted by frank the tank:



    why does that really matter. Are you trying to get him fired?
    Why would I try to get him fired and just how would I go about doing that?

    You people....I ask a question and you turn it into something it is not....the guy volunteered the fact that he works in a casino....a normal response is to ask which one....why is that a bad thing?

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by frank the tank:



    why does that really matter. Are you trying to get him fired?
    Why would I try to get him fired and just how would I go about doing that?

    You people....I ask a question and you turn it into something it is not....the guy volunteered the fact that he works in a casino....a normal response is to ask which one....why is that a bad thing?

     
    jlb442
    jlb442
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:23 AM ET #367

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Appreciate it guys!  Forget about this clown!




     

    Yeah we got to forget about these clowns....they got to me so bad I had guys PM me instead.....that fell thru in two ways as 1.) I could never respond to all of them in time....and 2.) Covers put my thread in website promotions.....which I did not know would be a consequence of doing what I did......Covers could easliy fix these clowns.....but me thinks they actually get hard from all the drama on here.....who the F knows......anyway I sent u a friend request bro....I think its time the two biggest posters in the NBA forum become buds

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Appreciate it guys!  Forget about this clown!




     

    Yeah we got to forget about these clowns....they got to me so bad I had guys PM me instead.....that fell thru in two ways as 1.) I could never respond to all of them in time....and 2.) Covers put my thread in website promotions.....which I did not know would be a consequence of doing what I did......Covers could easliy fix these clowns.....but me thinks they actually get hard from all the drama on here.....who the F knows......anyway I sent u a friend request bro....I think its time the two biggest posters in the NBA forum become buds

     
    mtbaker
    mtbaker
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10063
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:27 AM ET #368

    great job!
    Reply
    great job!
     
    MasterCapper87
    MasterCapper87
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 195
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:28 AM ET #369

    Now that JLB and Sharp are in same thread.

    Good quote for you two.

    "If they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up"
    Reply
    Now that JLB and Sharp are in same thread.

    Good quote for you two.

    "If they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up"
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #370

    Quote Originally Posted by jlb442:

     

    Yeah we got to forget about these clowns....they got to me so bad I had guys PM me instead.....that fell thru in two ways as 1.) I could never respond to all of them in time....and 2.) Covers put my thread in website promotions.....which I did not know would be a consequence of doing what I did......Covers could easliy fix these clowns.....but me thinks they actually get hard from all the drama on here.....who the F knows......anyway I sent u a friend request bro....I think its time the two biggest posters in the NBA forum become buds



    Sounds good!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jlb442:

     

    Yeah we got to forget about these clowns....they got to me so bad I had guys PM me instead.....that fell thru in two ways as 1.) I could never respond to all of them in time....and 2.) Covers put my thread in website promotions.....which I did not know would be a consequence of doing what I did......Covers could easliy fix these clowns.....but me thinks they actually get hard from all the drama on here.....who the F knows......anyway I sent u a friend request bro....I think its time the two biggest posters in the NBA forum become buds



    Sounds good!


     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:30 AM ET #371

    Nightmare, no one cares about you.  Just leave.  That way there will be no attacking.  No one is going tout, you can view my plays on covers.  I handicap my own MMA and college bball, and post extremely successful NBA plays that I receive.  All your questions answered.

    Good bye!
    Reply
    Nightmare, no one cares about you.  Just leave.  That way there will be no attacking.  No one is going tout, you can view my plays on covers.  I handicap my own MMA and college bball, and post extremely successful NBA plays that I receive.  All your questions answered.

    Good bye!
     
    jlb442
    jlb442
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:31 AM ET #372

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCapper87:

    Now that JLB and Sharp are in same thread.

    Good quote for you two.

    "If they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up"

     

    Hate and Money.....makes the world go round

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCapper87:

    Now that JLB and Sharp are in same thread.

    Good quote for you two.

    "If they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up"

     

    Hate and Money.....makes the world go round

     
    trust16
    trust16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 201
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:32 AM ET #373

    Sharp yet another great call!

    this time i saw your post before the game... :D

    great plays.... keep rolling.

    THE CALL is just great.
    Reply
    Sharp yet another great call!

    this time i saw your post before the game... :D

    great plays.... keep rolling.

    THE CALL is just great.
     
    paul_scholes
    paul_scholes
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:33 AM ET #374

    Sharp,

    67% over the last four years. 81% this year. Should we expect market correction?

    Grats on not taking TJ Grant ! Thanks for reinforcing and thereby enabling my equal wager on Miller :)
    Reply
    Sharp,

    67% over the last four years. 81% this year. Should we expect market correction?

    Grats on not taking TJ Grant ! Thanks for reinforcing and thereby enabling my equal wager on Miller :)
     
     
    jlb442
    jlb442
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:34 AM ET #375

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Nightmare, no one cares about you.  Just leave.  That way there will be no attacking.  No one is going tout, you can view my plays on covers.  I handicap my own MMA and college bball, and post extremely successful NBA plays that I receive.  All your questions answered.

    Good bye!

     

    Well said.....its amazinghow much you give to Covers with your solid Call picks......I dont think my plays against you have won yet.....Not something I am happy about....lol...But it shows you are an asset here.....and belong here bro.....remember with great power comes great respon......ah nevermind....you get what I mean

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    Nightmare, no one cares about you.  Just leave.  That way there will be no attacking.  No one is going tout, you can view my plays on covers.  I handicap my own MMA and college bball, and post extremely successful NBA plays that I receive.  All your questions answered.

    Good bye!

     

    Well said.....its amazinghow much you give to Covers with your solid Call picks......I dont think my plays against you have won yet.....Not something I am happy about....lol...But it shows you are an asset here.....and belong here bro.....remember with great power comes great respon......ah nevermind....you get what I mean

    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 151617 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,479
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,140
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,720
    • Sunday 3,126
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,945
    • HELP PLEASE 1,555
    • NFL Sunday 7,490
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,610
    • PART DEUX 221

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.