your sarcasm skills are terrible
76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)
CAN THIS GUY GET A LIFE.....THIS IS RIDICULOUS
HE THINKS HE IS A PART OF COVERS TEAM OR SOMETHING AND THEN LAST WEEK GOT PUT IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR THE SAME THING.....JUST QUIT ALREADY.....YOUR A NIGHTMARE TROLLING WINNING THREADS
CAN THIS GUY GET A LIFE.....THIS IS RIDICULOUS
HE THINKS HE IS A PART OF COVERS TEAM OR SOMETHING AND THEN LAST WEEK GOT PUT IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR THE SAME THING.....JUST QUIT ALREADY.....YOUR A NIGHTMARE TROLLING WINNING THREADS
ABOOKSNIGHTMARE IS THE MOST JEALOUS PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE SITE....HE HAS DONE THIS IN SEVERAL THREADS JUST THIS WEEK.....EVERYTIME SOMEONE IS ON A WINNING STREAK HE TRIES TO FUCK IT UP BY EITHER CALLING THEM OUT AS A TOUT OR RATTING TO COVERS TEAM FOR STUPID SHIT......
CAN THIS GUY GET A LIFE.....THIS IS RIDICULOUS
HE THINKS HE IS A PART OF COVERS TEAM OR SOMETHING AND THEN LAST WEEK GOT PUT IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR THE SAME THING.....JUST QUIT ALREADY.....YOUR A NIGHTMARE TROLLING WINNING THREADS
If you honestly think that you should just leave Covers now because you obviously can't see what is going on here
but....but...but...![]()
And I have been right with all of them.....hidden agenda there is and unlike you I am not nieve and I take care of the fucksticks on this site that are scamming people....why don't you learn to do the same with a site you frequent daily ![]()
ABOOKSNIGHTMARE IS THE MOST JEALOUS PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE SITE....HE HAS DONE THIS IN SEVERAL THREADS JUST THIS WEEK.....EVERYTIME SOMEONE IS ON A WINNING STREAK HE TRIES TO FUCK IT UP BY EITHER CALLING THEM OUT AS A TOUT OR RATTING TO COVERS TEAM FOR STUPID SHIT......
CAN THIS GUY GET A LIFE.....THIS IS RIDICULOUS
HE THINKS HE IS A PART OF COVERS TEAM OR SOMETHING AND THEN LAST WEEK GOT PUT IN THE PENALTY BOX FOR THE SAME THING.....JUST QUIT ALREADY.....YOUR A NIGHTMARE TROLLING WINNING THREADS
If you honestly think that you should just leave Covers now because you obviously can't see what is going on here
but....but...but...![]()
And I have been right with all of them.....hidden agenda there is and unlike you I am not nieve and I take care of the fucksticks on this site that are scamming people....why don't you learn to do the same with a site you frequent daily ![]()
GIVE IT UP NOBODY CARES SERIOUSLY
GIVE IT UP NOBODY CARES SERIOUSLY
People obviously do care, including Covers.....you couldn't be more wrong ![]()
And why did each of these guys have to take their ball and go home and make a skeptical about it? Why not just post in their Covers space? Why say follow me on twiiter? You obviously have no respect fo the site you frequent....quite sad really....
just stop it you are embarrassing yourself ![]()
People obviously do care, including Covers.....you couldn't be more wrong ![]()
And why did each of these guys have to take their ball and go home and make a skeptical about it? Why not just post in their Covers space? Why say follow me on twiiter? You obviously have no respect fo the site you frequent....quite sad really....
just stop it you are embarrassing yourself ![]()
Hmm....OKAY....so a member of your site for 5 years and I am sent to this forum??? Do you realize how many new accounts were created on my behalf today?? You should be thanking me not punishing me....
and you did not address the real concern which was getting these haters off a posters thread....give us a bit more control...we are big boys here....but the hate posts are just non-sense......You guys have one of the best sports forums in the world.....and you know....listen to us once in awhile....besides if it wasnt for us creating these accounts you guys would not have the jobs you do working for covers......
I will take responsability for my ations but my cause was noble....and I was not aware I was doing anything wrong either....you must see this...
So will all my posts be put in here?? because if they are I will be all but done with this site....thanks![]()
yeah this guy is top shelf isn't he ![]()
self loathing is never good and yet you sheep praise this fuck....fucking sad....
If none of you like it then leave the site cause Covers could give two shits about you or any of these egotistical morons....the sooner you realize that the sooner you will be over your denial on what a fuckstick these guys are......
I tell you what, go get your own site if you don't like Covers decisions....I didn't put them in here Covers did....![]()
Hmm....OKAY....so a member of your site for 5 years and I am sent to this forum??? Do you realize how many new accounts were created on my behalf today?? You should be thanking me not punishing me....
and you did not address the real concern which was getting these haters off a posters thread....give us a bit more control...we are big boys here....but the hate posts are just non-sense......You guys have one of the best sports forums in the world.....and you know....listen to us once in awhile....besides if it wasnt for us creating these accounts you guys would not have the jobs you do working for covers......
I will take responsability for my ations but my cause was noble....and I was not aware I was doing anything wrong either....you must see this...
So will all my posts be put in here?? because if they are I will be all but done with this site....thanks![]()
yeah this guy is top shelf isn't he ![]()
self loathing is never good and yet you sheep praise this fuck....fucking sad....
If none of you like it then leave the site cause Covers could give two shits about you or any of these egotistical morons....the sooner you realize that the sooner you will be over your denial on what a fuckstick these guys are......
I tell you what, go get your own site if you don't like Covers decisions....I didn't put them in here Covers did....![]()
Scott,
You must suffer from Disassociate Identity Disorder man. Your a CFO of a company and yet you spend your days on Covers as an internet tough guy. You my friend are a joke and need serious professional help my friend![]()
Scott,
You must suffer from Disassociate Identity Disorder man. Your a CFO of a company and yet you spend your days on Covers as an internet tough guy. You my friend are a joke and need serious professional help my friend![]()
If you honestly think that you should just leave Covers now because you obviously can't see what is going on here
but....but...but...![]()
And I have been right with all of them.....hidden agenda there is and unlike you I am not nieve and I take care of the fucksticks on this site that are scamming people....why don't you learn to do the same with a site you frequent daily ![]()
Covers will be much more pleasant and informative without a guy like you ![]()
If you honestly think that you should just leave Covers now because you obviously can't see what is going on here
but....but...but...![]()
And I have been right with all of them.....hidden agenda there is and unlike you I am not nieve and I take care of the fucksticks on this site that are scamming people....why don't you learn to do the same with a site you frequent daily ![]()
Covers will be much more pleasant and informative without a guy like you ![]()
People obviously do care, including Covers.....you couldn't be more wrong ![]()
And why did each of these guys have to take their ball and go home and make a skeptical about it? Why not just post in their Covers space? Why say follow me on twiiter? You obviously have no respect fo the site you frequent....quite sad really....
just stop it you are embarrassing yourself ![]()
How does one "go home and make a skeptical?"... just saying....
Damn you AUTO-CORRECT!
People obviously do care, including Covers.....you couldn't be more wrong ![]()
And why did each of these guys have to take their ball and go home and make a skeptical about it? Why not just post in their Covers space? Why say follow me on twiiter? You obviously have no respect fo the site you frequent....quite sad really....
just stop it you are embarrassing yourself ![]()
How does one "go home and make a skeptical?"... just saying....
Damn you AUTO-CORRECT!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
