• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)

    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»
    wknap
    kaponofor3
    docircho
    JBrilman
    ABooksNightmare
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30762
    Posts: 438
    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    wknap
    wknap
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:05 PM ET #401

    I feel really bad for people Like A Books Nightmare....I have never seen such childish bullshit out of "Adults" These people come in and say they want to save the rookies from those who are TOUT. Who gives a shit?? Let them post their winners and we all win and when they go tout we move to the next person. Thank god I have Sharpsticks twitter because him and JLB are the two I will follow religously and they are both in "Promotions" now.

    The common goal here is to beat the bookies and win some cash. Why does it matter how its done? Sorry I dont have 30,000 posts so my opinion doesnt matter. I actually have a life and dont spend my days looking for posts with 10,000 views just to rile shit up. You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around.

    Thanks for your pick Sharpstick.

    PS I am not an alter ego of someone because I am new, Im just not an effing loser who spends my life on message boards. Get outside and enjoy life and meet some real people you unoriginal losers.

     

    Reply

    I feel really bad for people Like A Books Nightmare....I have never seen such childish bullshit out of "Adults" These people come in and say they want to save the rookies from those who are TOUT. Who gives a shit?? Let them post their winners and we all win and when they go tout we move to the next person. Thank god I have Sharpsticks twitter because him and JLB are the two I will follow religously and they are both in "Promotions" now.

    The common goal here is to beat the bookies and win some cash. Why does it matter how its done? Sorry I dont have 30,000 posts so my opinion doesnt matter. I actually have a life and dont spend my days looking for posts with 10,000 views just to rile shit up. You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around.

    Thanks for your pick Sharpstick.

    PS I am not an alter ego of someone because I am new, Im just not an effing loser who spends my life on message boards. Get outside and enjoy life and meet some real people you unoriginal losers.

     

     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:14 PM ET #402

    Gee, who didn't see this coming from a mile away?
    Reply
    Gee, who didn't see this coming from a mile away?
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:15 PM ET #403

    "You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around."

    Then why have they never banned BigEastExpert, rush, kindergardencapper, TREE88, special_k, vanzack, MrBator, kalind and KineProfessor? Those guys have been around posting winners for much, much longer than this guy.
    Reply
    "You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around."

    Then why have they never banned BigEastExpert, rush, kindergardencapper, TREE88, special_k, vanzack, MrBator, kalind and KineProfessor? Those guys have been around posting winners for much, much longer than this guy.
     
    docircho
    docircho
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 12813
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:15 PM ET #404

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I feel really bad for people Like A Books Nightmare....I have never seen such childish bullshit out of "Adults" These people come in and say they want to save the rookies from those who are TOUT. Who gives a shit?? Let them post their winners and we all win and when they go tout we move to the next person. Thank god I have Sharpsticks twitter because him and JLB are the two I will follow religously and they are both in "Promotions" now.

    The common goal here is to beat the bookies and win some cash. Why does it matter how its done? Sorry I dont have 30,000 posts so my opinion doesnt matter. I actually have a life and dont spend my days looking for posts with 10,000 views just to rile shit up. You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around.

    Thanks for your pick Sharpstick.

    PS I am not an alter ego of someone because I am new, Im just not an effing loser who spends my life on message boards. Get outside and enjoy life and meet some real people you unoriginal losers.

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I feel really bad for people Like A Books Nightmare....I have never seen such childish bullshit out of "Adults" These people come in and say they want to save the rookies from those who are TOUT. Who gives a shit?? Let them post their winners and we all win and when they go tout we move to the next person. Thank god I have Sharpsticks twitter because him and JLB are the two I will follow religously and they are both in "Promotions" now.

    The common goal here is to beat the bookies and win some cash. Why does it matter how its done? Sorry I dont have 30,000 posts so my opinion doesnt matter. I actually have a life and dont spend my days looking for posts with 10,000 views just to rile shit up. You people are a joke and Covers seems to ban the great cappers and leave these clowns around.

    Thanks for your pick Sharpstick.

    PS I am not an alter ego of someone because I am new, Im just not an effing loser who spends my life on message boards. Get outside and enjoy life and meet some real people you unoriginal losers.

     

     

     
    JBrilman
    JBrilman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #405

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Sharpstick and 50 Unit plays

    You guys are all idiots


    Why? I have killed it following him. Pissed you didnt?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    Sharpstick and 50 Unit plays

    You guys are all idiots


    Why? I have killed it following him. Pissed you didnt?
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 2:25 PM ET #406

    A couple of behind the scenes never before seen footage of "The Call"

    Link

    Link

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    A couple of behind the scenes never before seen footage of "The Call"

    Link

    Link

     

     
    JBrilman
    JBrilman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 2:41 PM ET #407

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant


    Are you seriously that much of a douche? Are you that guy that gets mad when his buddy gets laid and you didn't?

    Why get mad at what he is doing?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant


    Are you seriously that much of a douche? Are you that guy that gets mad when his buddy gets laid and you didn't?

    Why get mad at what he is doing?
     
    JBrilman
    JBrilman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 2:42 PM ET #408

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.



    what book?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.



    what book?
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 2:47 PM ET #409

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrilman:



    Are you seriously that much of a douche? Are you that guy that gets mad when his buddy gets laid and you didn't?

    Why get mad at what he is doing?
    sticking up for a guy with a hidden agenda
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrilman:



    Are you seriously that much of a douche? Are you that guy that gets mad when his buddy gets laid and you didn't?

    Why get mad at what he is doing?
    sticking up for a guy with a hidden agenda
     
    JBrilman
    JBrilman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 3:24 PM ET #410

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    sticking up for a guy with a hidden agenda


    And you know his agenda how? Who the fuck are you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    sticking up for a guy with a hidden agenda


    And you know his agenda how? Who the fuck are you?
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 3:42 PM ET #411

    He either is Steve Fezzik or works for him...you know the guy that touts his spam all over the website that covers deletes.....

     

    I am a fucking All Star with 14,478 posts...that's who

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    He either is Steve Fezzik or works for him...you know the guy that touts his spam all over the website that covers deletes.....

     

    I am a fucking All Star with 14,478 posts...that's who

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 3:48 PM ET #412

    Let's see if I can't dumb it down for you

    This link will take you to the first link in the first post

     

    The guy established a twitter account so he can get his picks out to masses and everyone is sucking it up

     

    He and jlb think they are the biggest thing ever to hit covers and gload about it

     

    His antics have been seen a thousand times on here and they all end the same

     

    Pucku did this "call" shit about 3 years ago and got no where

     

    It all adds up to..................asking for money, hats, shirts, whatever you want to call it.....there are some damn good cappers on this site that post religiously and have been doing so for years and not one of them has ever directed members to a twitter account, my space page, email address or any of that....this is your sign fellas and this is how it begins.....and look at all the newbies in this and jbl's page......

     

    Comedy

     

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Let's see if I can't dumb it down for you

    This link will take you to the first link in the first post

     

    The guy established a twitter account so he can get his picks out to masses and everyone is sucking it up

     

    He and jlb think they are the biggest thing ever to hit covers and gload about it

     

    His antics have been seen a thousand times on here and they all end the same

     

    Pucku did this "call" shit about 3 years ago and got no where

     

    It all adds up to..................asking for money, hats, shirts, whatever you want to call it.....there are some damn good cappers on this site that post religiously and have been doing so for years and not one of them has ever directed members to a twitter account, my space page, email address or any of that....this is your sign fellas and this is how it begins.....and look at all the newbies in this and jbl's page......

     

    Comedy

     

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 3:52 PM ET #413

    oh and his name is Steven Smith......how convenient to throw the name Steve out there

     

    If he is not him or working for him then this is keith.line, another poster who was exploited on here for selling his picks.....

     

    You may ask who cares? Well, obviously Covers does and that is why they were moved to WP....people like me like to rid the scam artists off the site....

     

    Good Riddens and we'll see you under a different name cockgobbler

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    oh and his name is Steven Smith......how convenient to throw the name Steve out there

     

    If he is not him or working for him then this is keith.line, another poster who was exploited on here for selling his picks.....

     

    You may ask who cares? Well, obviously Covers does and that is why they were moved to WP....people like me like to rid the scam artists off the site....

     

    Good Riddens and we'll see you under a different name cockgobbler

     
    Smoke_O
    Smoke_O
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 14189
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 4:15 PM ET #414

    ABooksNightmare you have issues my man. Its TOO much money to be made in life, too many women to try have sexual realtions with, and too many haters to dodge for you to be all in this bullshit head first. Who cares what these guys do or want. Their hot and are winning. Everyone has their runs....it doesnt last forever. Let them live  

       Its not THAT SERIOUS, get over it my man

    Reply

    ABooksNightmare you have issues my man. Its TOO much money to be made in life, too many women to try have sexual realtions with, and too many haters to dodge for you to be all in this bullshit head first. Who cares what these guys do or want. Their hot and are winning. Everyone has their runs....it doesnt last forever. Let them live  

       Its not THAT SERIOUS, get over it my man

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 4:32 PM ET #415

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
     
    JoshiQ
    JoshiQ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 4:40 PM ET #416

    I still don't fully understand why this was moved to Website Promotions, but one thing is clear and that's Nightmare is a total douche.

    If Sharpstick all of a sudden says that he no longer receives the call, but we can get it for ourselves if we call this number and pay $10 I still won't care. We got some free picks for a few weeks that won us some money.

    And Sharp has already guaranteed he wouldn't do that. And why the hell do you want to know where he works? I sure wouldn't tell anybody on here where I work. I might say I work at a retail store in KC, but I would never tell anyone which one. Just opens you up to stalkers. What, were you going to go try and have a one on one meeting with him the first time one of his CALL plays failed to deliver? Sheesh. You are a psycho.

    Reply

    I still don't fully understand why this was moved to Website Promotions, but one thing is clear and that's Nightmare is a total douche.

    If Sharpstick all of a sudden says that he no longer receives the call, but we can get it for ourselves if we call this number and pay $10 I still won't care. We got some free picks for a few weeks that won us some money.

    And Sharp has already guaranteed he wouldn't do that. And why the hell do you want to know where he works? I sure wouldn't tell anybody on here where I work. I might say I work at a retail store in KC, but I would never tell anyone which one. Just opens you up to stalkers. What, were you going to go try and have a one on one meeting with him the first time one of his CALL plays failed to deliver? Sheesh. You are a psycho.

     
    wknap
    wknap
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 4:45 PM ET #417

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!
    Reply
    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!
     
    wknap
    wknap
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 4:47 PM ET #418

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    He either is Steve Fezzik or works for him...you know the guy that touts his spam all over the website that covers deletes.....

     

    I am a fucking All Star with 14,478 posts...that's who

    And you say these guys have big heads "Mr. Allstar" I bet being a covers allstar gets you the best seating at Dennys...lol I will be boxed because your an allstar big f..ing Deal!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    He either is Steve Fezzik or works for him...you know the guy that touts his spam all over the website that covers deletes.....

     

    I am a fucking All Star with 14,478 posts...that's who

    And you say these guys have big heads "Mr. Allstar" I bet being a covers allstar gets you the best seating at Dennys...lol I will be boxed because your an allstar big f..ing Deal!!

     
    avrgsr
    avrgsr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 626
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:03 PM ET #419

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!

    wkhap - I would love to come along...I'm not a guy that normally tries to condone violence but what I wouldn't give to bust this chump in the jaw right now!!

    I mean are we in elementary school? He reminds me of the kid that tells the teacher that rats on the main kid for selling candy because the hottest chick in class has a crush on him....

    His game is to try to bait "quality cappers" into some drama so he could run his little non capping ass to the covers moderators to try to get them in the penalty box.

    *shakes head in disgust*....

    I've never seen so much "bitchery" in my life man...

    Seriously dude get a fuckin life...I bet 14,400 of his posts are all "hater" posts and the other 78 are "losing picks"!!

    His avatar says it all....he's the stick figure on the left and the entire covers staff is the stick figure on the right taking it to his ass....

    I smell a covers rat....and I'm the fuckin exterminator

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!

    wkhap - I would love to come along...I'm not a guy that normally tries to condone violence but what I wouldn't give to bust this chump in the jaw right now!!

    I mean are we in elementary school? He reminds me of the kid that tells the teacher that rats on the main kid for selling candy because the hottest chick in class has a crush on him....

    His game is to try to bait "quality cappers" into some drama so he could run his little non capping ass to the covers moderators to try to get them in the penalty box.

    *shakes head in disgust*....

    I've never seen so much "bitchery" in my life man...

    Seriously dude get a fuckin life...I bet 14,400 of his posts are all "hater" posts and the other 78 are "losing picks"!!

    His avatar says it all....he's the stick figure on the left and the entire covers staff is the stick figure on the right taking it to his ass....

    I smell a covers rat....and I'm the fuckin exterminator

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:14 PM ET #420

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!
    Right here in Ventura, Ca thompson....Come get me....I own my own business tight here....I;d love for you to come out and pay a visit
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!
    Right here in Ventura, Ca thompson....Come get me....I own my own business tight here....I;d love for you to come out and pay a visit
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:15 PM ET #421

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    And you say these guys have big heads "Mr. Allstar" I bet being a covers allstar gets you the best seating at Dennys...lol I will be boxed because your an allstar big f..ing Deal!!

    your sarcasm skills are terrible
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    And you say these guys have big heads "Mr. Allstar" I bet being a covers allstar gets you the best seating at Dennys...lol I will be boxed because your an allstar big f..ing Deal!!

    your sarcasm skills are terrible
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:18 PM ET #422

    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    wkhap - I would love to come along...I'm not a guy that normally tries to condone violence but what I wouldn't give to bust this chump in the jaw right now!!

    I mean are we in elementary school? He reminds me of the kid that tells the teacher that rats on the main kid for selling candy because the hottest chick in class has a crush on him....

    His game is to try to bait "quality cappers" into some drama so he could run his little non capping ass to the covers moderators to try to get them in the penalty box.

    *shakes head in disgust*....

    I've never seen so much "bitchery" in my life man...

    Seriously dude get a fuckin life...I bet 14,400 of his posts are all "hater" posts and the other 78 are "losing picks"!!

    His avatar says it all....he's the stick figure on the left and the entire covers staff is the stick figure on the right taking it to his ass....

    I smell a covers rat....and I'm the fuckin exterminator

     

    come out to tough guy....I'm right here....don't make a challenge and back down like a box....If I had a twitter account I'd bet you'd follow through

     

    You guys simply just don't get it....I didn't move this guys thread here you did....Look at your comments in here and exchanging twitter account addys ...how gay is that with a guy you don't even know.....

     

    I love you Beth Cooper

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by avrgsr:

    wkhap - I would love to come along...I'm not a guy that normally tries to condone violence but what I wouldn't give to bust this chump in the jaw right now!!

    I mean are we in elementary school? He reminds me of the kid that tells the teacher that rats on the main kid for selling candy because the hottest chick in class has a crush on him....

    His game is to try to bait "quality cappers" into some drama so he could run his little non capping ass to the covers moderators to try to get them in the penalty box.

    *shakes head in disgust*....

    I've never seen so much "bitchery" in my life man...

    Seriously dude get a fuckin life...I bet 14,400 of his posts are all "hater" posts and the other 78 are "losing picks"!!

    His avatar says it all....he's the stick figure on the left and the entire covers staff is the stick figure on the right taking it to his ass....

    I smell a covers rat....and I'm the fuckin exterminator

     

    come out to tough guy....I'm right here....don't make a challenge and back down like a box....If I had a twitter account I'd bet you'd follow through

     

    You guys simply just don't get it....I didn't move this guys thread here you did....Look at your comments in here and exchanging twitter account addys ...how gay is that with a guy you don't even know.....

     

    I love you Beth Cooper

     
    avrgsr
    avrgsr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 626
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:23 PM ET #423

    I don't know why I even bother with you...

    You have no intelligent responses other then your stupid "or "...that's just weak.

    Fuckin low life....you have it comin I can assure you that. Now get back under the table...the entire covers staff needs you...fuckin rat crybaby bitch.....open wide like the good little girl you are..

     O======((

    Reply

    I don't know why I even bother with you...

    You have no intelligent responses other then your stupid "or "...that's just weak.

    Fuckin low life....you have it comin I can assure you that. Now get back under the table...the entire covers staff needs you...fuckin rat crybaby bitch.....open wide like the good little girl you are..

     O======((

     
    docircho
    docircho
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 12813
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:24 PM ET #424

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wknap:

    I want to know where Abooksnightmare works so I can find him and give that nerd the beating he deserves!! Prolly doesnt have a job and lives off my taxpaying money and plays on his moms computer all day. Damn I am usually nice, but I have never had so much hate for somebody I do not know then I have for him!!

     

     
     
    wknap
    wknap
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 5:56 PM ET #425

    Hmm prolly gonna be living in San Diego in a few years when I get transferred there for work. Might have to look ya up then. Your words scare me btw...
    Reply
    Hmm prolly gonna be living in San Diego in a few years when I get transferred there for work. Might have to look ya up then. Your words scare me btw...
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,473
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,132
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,718
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,943
    • HELP PLEASE 1,533
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,605
    • NFL Sunday 7,484
    • PART DEUX 221

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.