• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)

    «First Previous 141516 ... 161718 Next Last»
    bigtony29
    ABooksNightmare
    JDubs800
    monkeebooger
    bm3power
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 30762
    Posts: 438
    «First Previous 141516 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    bigtony29
    bigtony29
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:44 AM ET #326

    Sharp I haven't been on this site that long, but your by far the most reliable capper on here. Keep doing your thing buddy.
    Reply
    Sharp I haven't been on this site that long, but your by far the most reliable capper on here. Keep doing your thing buddy.
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:47 AM ET #327

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Sharp I haven't been on this site that long, but your by far the most reliable capper on here. Keep doing your thing buddy.
    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Sharp I haven't been on this site that long, but your by far the most reliable capper on here. Keep doing your thing buddy.
    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:49 AM ET #328

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    No.... its not the same as my email address.


    it's a form of advertising no? In other words what's the diffrence of saying hit me at blow@job.com versus saying hit me up at sharpstick61404 on twitter...It has always been my understanding that you couldn't talk about that stuff in the mains...
     
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    No.... its not the same as my email address.


    it's a form of advertising no? In other words what's the diffrence of saying hit me at blow@job.com versus saying hit me up at sharpstick61404 on twitter...It has always been my understanding that you couldn't talk about that stuff in the mains...
     
     
    JDubs800
    JDubs800
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3131
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:50 AM ET #329

    Nice "CALL" - Wish I woulda checked this forum before I did my bets today..... Was On It - Hit a 3 Team Parlay with this as one of my games... I SHOULD have put a Large Str8 Bet in but I missed "the call" Glad you guys all hit tonight, win more next time!

    Reply

    Nice "CALL" - Wish I woulda checked this forum before I did my bets today..... Was On It - Hit a 3 Team Parlay with this as one of my games... I SHOULD have put a Large Str8 Bet in but I missed "the call" Glad you guys all hit tonight, win more next time!

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:51 AM ET #330

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    it's a form of advertising no? In other words what's the diffrence of saying hit me at blow@job.com versus saying hit me up at sharpstick61404 on twitter...It has always been my understanding that you couldn't talk about that stuff in the mains...
     


    Not you again....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    it's a form of advertising no? In other words what's the diffrence of saying hit me at blow@job.com versus saying hit me up at sharpstick61404 on twitter...It has always been my understanding that you couldn't talk about that stuff in the mains...
     


    Not you again....
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:52 AM ET #331

    From the manifesto

     

    2) Our forum will not be used as a place to do your personal business. Phone numbers, home addresses and email addresses that are found in any forum other then Web Site Promotions will be deleted. Your Covers space page is the place for self promotion.

     

    I guess you're right it's not an email address, but would it be classified as personal business?

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    From the manifesto

     

    2) Our forum will not be used as a place to do your personal business. Phone numbers, home addresses and email addresses that are found in any forum other then Web Site Promotions will be deleted. Your Covers space page is the place for self promotion.

     

    I guess you're right it's not an email address, but would it be classified as personal business?

     
    bm3power
    bm3power
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #332

    Hey AbooksNightmare,

    Did you tail sharpstick and make some 

    Was just curious.

    Sharp, thanks for the picks again. As usual, it was money baby!!!

    Lets get some more this week!!

    Reply
    Hey AbooksNightmare,

    Did you tail sharpstick and make some 

    Was just curious.

    Sharp, thanks for the picks again. As usual, it was money baby!!!

    Lets get some more this week!!

     
    bigtony29
    bigtony29
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #333

    Listen nightmare, I don't give 2 shits where he gets his picks from. His picks have been absolutely gold which is more than i can say for some other people on here. So why don't you put a cork in it. Your the only moron in this thread that has something negative to say.
    Reply
    Listen nightmare, I don't give 2 shits where he gets his picks from. His picks have been absolutely gold which is more than i can say for some other people on here. So why don't you put a cork in it. Your the only moron in this thread that has something negative to say.
     
    Marketmaker
    Marketmaker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #334

    was glad to see you got the call on my same play tonight!

     

     to us both!

     

    MM

    Reply

    was glad to see you got the call on my same play tonight!

     

     to us both!

     

    MM

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:54 AM ET #335

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:



    Not you again....
    just trying to figure out what is acceptable and what is not....so what's your question again.....

    when I start acepting payment for my plays I want to know if I am allowed to do this in the mains...it's a fair question

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:



    Not you again....
    just trying to figure out what is acceptable and what is not....so what's your question again.....

    when I start acepting payment for my plays I want to know if I am allowed to do this in the mains...it's a fair question

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:56 AM ET #336

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     



    Check the college bball forum
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    can you please explain to me how he is a relaible CAPPER when he simply posts a play he gets from a phone call

     



    Check the college bball forum
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:56 AM ET #337

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just trying to figure out what is acceptable and what is not....so what's your question again.....

    when I start acepting payment for my plays I want to know if I am allowed to do this in the mains...it's a fair question



    I am sure people are lining up to buy your picks....


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just trying to figure out what is acceptable and what is not....so what's your question again.....

    when I start acepting payment for my plays I want to know if I am allowed to do this in the mains...it's a fair question



    I am sure people are lining up to buy your picks....


     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:56 AM ET #338

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Listen nightmare, I don't give 2 shits where he gets his picks from. His picks have been absolutely gold which is more than i can say for some other people on here. So why don't you put a cork in it. Your the only moron in this thread that has something negative to say.
    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtony29:

    Listen nightmare, I don't give 2 shits where he gets his picks from. His picks have been absolutely gold which is more than i can say for some other people on here. So why don't you put a cork in it. Your the only moron in this thread that has something negative to say.
    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...

     
    tomyu
    tomyu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:57 AM ET #339

    good "call" $$$$$

    Reply

    good "call" $$$$$

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 12:57 AM ET #340

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    I am sure people are lining up to buy your picks....


    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    I am sure people are lining up to buy your picks....


    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:00 AM ET #341

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    I answered your question.  Check the college bball forum.  You can find my personally capped games there. 

    18-6-1 on the year. 

    Now get the fuck out!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    I answered your question.  Check the college bball forum.  You can find my personally capped games there. 

    18-6-1 on the year. 

    Now get the fuck out!
     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6384
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:02 AM ET #342

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    He may not "cap" his NBA picks. But take a look at his MMA / or College B-Ball plays bro. I'm a MWC guy and his insight are helpful.

    You seriously need to stop stirring the pot, I definitely see where you're trying to go with this. Although it smells like he's leaning towards tout with the twitter account, just back off and see his intentions, time will tell. He's giving winners out right now and that's all that matters 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    He may not "cap" his NBA picks. But take a look at his MMA / or College B-Ball plays bro. I'm a MWC guy and his insight are helpful.

    You seriously need to stop stirring the pot, I definitely see where you're trying to go with this. Although it smells like he's leaning towards tout with the twitter account, just back off and see his intentions, time will tell. He's giving winners out right now and that's all that matters 
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:02 AM ET #343

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    I answered your question.  Check the college bball forum.  You can find my personally capped games there. 

    18-6-1 on the year. 

    Now get the fuck out!
    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    I answered your question.  Check the college bball forum.  You can find my personally capped games there. 

    18-6-1 on the year. 

    Now get the fuck out!
    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:03 AM ET #344

    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.


    Reply
    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.


     
    bm3power
    bm3power
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:04 AM ET #345

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant

    Hey haven't got a response from you.  Did you tail his play? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    just as they are lining up to follow you on twitter.....not sure why the snide remark when my questions are pertinent and relevant

    Hey haven't got a response from you.  Did you tail his play? 
     
    MasterCapper87
    MasterCapper87
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 195
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:04 AM ET #346

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    Do you enjoy being a smug piece of shit? Honestly why come in here with any of your questions? Why not just ask a moderator or someone from covers? Because you enjoy going into someone elses thread and acting like a piece of shit just to see what they write back. Just to see your douchebaggery get a response to it because even your mom won't talk to your 40 year old, fat, hairy, ugly piece of shit ass and she lives right upstairs. You want responses, talk to your World of Warcraft buddies you punk bitch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    It's not fault you have an english comprehension problem.....

    Capper = Someone who caps games.....

    you did say that he was a CAPPER correct? Was just asking you to clarify how one can be a capper, but actually not cap the game that is all....why such hostility? They were your words not mine...I was hoping you were able to clarify something that I was not aware of...



    Do you enjoy being a smug piece of shit? Honestly why come in here with any of your questions? Why not just ask a moderator or someone from covers? Because you enjoy going into someone elses thread and acting like a piece of shit just to see what they write back. Just to see your douchebaggery get a response to it because even your mom won't talk to your 40 year old, fat, hairy, ugly piece of shit ass and she lives right upstairs. You want responses, talk to your World of Warcraft buddies you punk bitch.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:05 AM ET #347

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?


    Nope.  Just on here, and I set up this twitter for people to get my FREE plays through their twitters in case they don't access the site. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    do you have an email where I can receive your plays? Or a website? I don't want to miss "the call" plays because your are cash money.....may I coin the nickname "white shadow" for you?


    Nope.  Just on here, and I set up this twitter for people to get my FREE plays through their twitters in case they don't access the site. 
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #348

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:



    He may not "cap" his NBA picks. But take a look at his MMA / or College B-Ball plays bro. I'm a MWC guy and his insight are helpful.

    You seriously need to stop stirring the pot, I definitely see where you're trying to go with this. Although it smells like he's leaning towards tout with the twitter account, just back off and see his intentions, time will tell. He's giving winners out right now and that's all that matters 
    t's not stiring the pot if one is simply asking questions to posts that are made....it's called clarification....he is probably the best capper on this site and I am intrigued yet you all are very hostile....asking for clarification is what one does when they don't understand something...that's what educates us...I am not in those other forums at the moment so I can only post and comment to what is being said in here and in this thread....but thank you for the heads up...I will check out sharpy in the other forums as you stated....thank you for your reply
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:



    He may not "cap" his NBA picks. But take a look at his MMA / or College B-Ball plays bro. I'm a MWC guy and his insight are helpful.

    You seriously need to stop stirring the pot, I definitely see where you're trying to go with this. Although it smells like he's leaning towards tout with the twitter account, just back off and see his intentions, time will tell. He's giving winners out right now and that's all that matters 
    t's not stiring the pot if one is simply asking questions to posts that are made....it's called clarification....he is probably the best capper on this site and I am intrigued yet you all are very hostile....asking for clarification is what one does when they don't understand something...that's what educates us...I am not in those other forums at the moment so I can only post and comment to what is being said in here and in this thread....but thank you for the heads up...I will check out sharpy in the other forums as you stated....thank you for your reply
     
    bigtony29
    bigtony29
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 232
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:07 AM ET #349

    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.
    Reply
    Hey Nightmare, its obvious that your in the mood to break balls tonight. Why don't you pull out the vaseline,get the tweezers out and stroke yourself to sleep.
     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Dec. 15, 2010 - 1:08 AM ET #350

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.


    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    I'll put it out there right now.  There is no chance of me going tout.  I work in a sportsbook, and have met a lot of cool people on here.  I can promise that will never happen.


    cool...what sportsbook do you work for? Is it one in Vegas? I like Vegas....what so you do for the book? Always wanted a job at a book....
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 141516 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,141
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,721
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,962
    • HELP PLEASE 1,576
    • Sunday 3,127
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,131
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.