• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 209210211 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    guada21
    scalabrine
    Laroja
    collegegambler
    HutchEmAll
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 209210211 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:49 PM ET #5201

    people:

    i think what you guys are forgetting is that he was able to get to 22k in life  savings because:

    HE BET 500 to 1000 almost every game when he was onfire in the NFL.. with out that i think he would have less than 15k of savings..

    thats why he bets those big amounts as well right now..

    and thats why he will never listen to money management
    Reply
    people:

    i think what you guys are forgetting is that he was able to get to 22k in life  savings because:

    HE BET 500 to 1000 almost every game when he was onfire in the NFL.. with out that i think he would have less than 15k of savings..

    thats why he bets those big amounts as well right now..

    and thats why he will never listen to money management
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:50 PM ET #5202

    Well he wasn't 0-8 in his last 8 and if he doesn't find help soon, he'll be shaking a cup on the strip.
    Reply
    Well he wasn't 0-8 in his last 8 and if he doesn't find help soon, he'll be shaking a cup on the strip.
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:50 PM ET #5203

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    He basically admits that CG's not listening to him and asks himself why he even bothers....but he just can't help but give him one more piece of advice at the end.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    He basically admits that CG's not listening to him and asks himself why he even bothers....but he just can't help but give him one more piece of advice at the end.  

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:53 PM ET #5204

    I mean if my teams I bet give up 20+ offensive boards a game I could lose 10000 Bets in a row. U can't cap some bogus once a year crap like that
    Reply
    I mean if my teams I bet give up 20+ offensive boards a game I could lose 10000 Bets in a row. U can't cap some bogus once a year crap like that
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:54 PM ET #5205

    CG-

    Please provide a 500 word essay on your V. Tech. pick so Scal can take a look at it and let you know if it's OK to make the play.

    Reply
    CG-

    Please provide a 500 word essay on your V. Tech. pick so Scal can take a look at it and let you know if it's OK to make the play.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:55 PM ET #5206

    Guada exactly right. What these trolls don't realize if it wasent for my epic nfl season I wouldn't even had enough money to start this move.... 48 miles each way to work and only earned 2.4K a month at my old shitt job. The savings for to 30K from betting not for working that's for sure
    Reply
    Guada exactly right. What these trolls don't realize if it wasent for my epic nfl season I wouldn't even had enough money to start this move.... 48 miles each way to work and only earned 2.4K a month at my old shitt job. The savings for to 30K from betting not for working that's for sure
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #5207

    Scal has no response because i stated how I capped the game and my analysis was good it's just 20+ offensive boards and 30+ second chance pts and ur never going to win a bet. That's impossible to predict tho and we all know that. No excuses I lost the bet but for him to say I didn't cap the game correctly is a lie
    Reply
    Scal has no response because i stated how I capped the game and my analysis was good it's just 20+ offensive boards and 30+ second chance pts and ur never going to win a bet. That's impossible to predict tho and we all know that. No excuses I lost the bet but for him to say I didn't cap the game correctly is a lie
     
    corey407woc
    corey407woc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #5208

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Guada exactly right. What these trolls don't realize if it wasent for my epic nfl season I wouldn't even had enough money to start this move.... 48 miles each way to work and only earned 2.4K a month at my old shitt job. The savings for to 30K from betting not for working that's for sure

    why wouldn't you look for a better job closer to home? and just gamble from home online
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Guada exactly right. What these trolls don't realize if it wasent for my epic nfl season I wouldn't even had enough money to start this move.... 48 miles each way to work and only earned 2.4K a month at my old shitt job. The savings for to 30K from betting not for working that's for sure

    why wouldn't you look for a better job closer to home? and just gamble from home online
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:58 PM ET #5209

    If you PM me CG I can get those calls exposed for you. Just let me know
    Reply
    If you PM me CG I can get those calls exposed for you. Just let me know
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:58 PM ET #5210

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal read what I just wrote and respond

    I don't know if this was wise.  Here comes a novel which basically say the exact same thing that he just said.

    This is scal's bread and butter.  He lives for this.  He was praying you would disagree and you not only did that, you asked him to "please respond."

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal read what I just wrote and respond

    I don't know if this was wise.  Here comes a novel which basically say the exact same thing that he just said.

    This is scal's bread and butter.  He lives for this.  He was praying you would disagree and you not only did that, you asked him to "please respond."

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:58 PM ET #5211

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal listen for once... I said now THREE times.... Ga tech had lost 4 in a row... They were without there best player... Bc had won 3 in a row in convincing fashion... Bc shot near 50% from three at 8/20..... Was I supposed to predict 20+ offensive rebounds and 30+ second chance pts by the yellow jackets???? I'm on a bad run so it happens but by no means did I cap the game wrong


    Well you should have substantive write up BEFORE THE GAME not now. At least this explains something. Not much, but something.

    And yesterday's write-up was about as far from a quality write-up that I could have ever found on this site, especially for 5 fu***in grand!!!


    Forget winning streaks. You should be looking to bet teams on LOSING streaks or one that suffered an embarrassing loss because they have far more impetus to win, if they have some kind of pride (unlike the Kings and Knicks) and these college kids have EVERY reason to play hard. 

    That would lead me to look at GT way before BC.

    That is why betting the Kings after an atrocious loss by the Hawks  to the lowly Sixers the night before made the Kings bet, even with 11, VERY unstable.


    You need unique ANGLES as a traditional capper. This "winning streak losing streak" stuff is just the START of a cap for a game. You are opening a door to a game and Vegas is punching you in the face before you walk in. 

    You need a fu***ing battering ram and instead you are holding a wet noodle with these picks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal listen for once... I said now THREE times.... Ga tech had lost 4 in a row... They were without there best player... Bc had won 3 in a row in convincing fashion... Bc shot near 50% from three at 8/20..... Was I supposed to predict 20+ offensive rebounds and 30+ second chance pts by the yellow jackets???? I'm on a bad run so it happens but by no means did I cap the game wrong


    Well you should have substantive write up BEFORE THE GAME not now. At least this explains something. Not much, but something.

    And yesterday's write-up was about as far from a quality write-up that I could have ever found on this site, especially for 5 fu***in grand!!!


    Forget winning streaks. You should be looking to bet teams on LOSING streaks or one that suffered an embarrassing loss because they have far more impetus to win, if they have some kind of pride (unlike the Kings and Knicks) and these college kids have EVERY reason to play hard. 

    That would lead me to look at GT way before BC.

    That is why betting the Kings after an atrocious loss by the Hawks  to the lowly Sixers the night before made the Kings bet, even with 11, VERY unstable.


    You need unique ANGLES as a traditional capper. This "winning streak losing streak" stuff is just the START of a cap for a game. You are opening a door to a game and Vegas is punching you in the face before you walk in. 

    You need a fu***ing battering ram and instead you are holding a wet noodle with these picks.
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 3:59 PM ET #5212

    Dude do yourself a favor ...

    Go away from Vegas and this thread for a couple of days.

    Its not a sin to take a day off 

    BOL Kid keep your chin up

    Reply
    Dude do yourself a favor ...

    Go away from Vegas and this thread for a couple of days.

    Its not a sin to take a day off 

    BOL Kid keep your chin up

     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #5213

    I recommend getting a part time job or be a bartender while you're out on the strip.
    Reply
    I recommend getting a part time job or be a bartender while you're out on the strip.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #5214

    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely
    Reply
    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely
     
    Prime Society
    Prime Society
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 641
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #5215

    IMO I think you're forcing games. You have 20k and don't have to pay rent until June. So why in the world would you bet $2200 total on the bottom feeders of the ACC in two afternoon game? I know you want to get it all back because you made it so quickly but you gotta slow down my friend. 

    There will be plenty of chances to find value. Stop forcing plays and regroup. You said football is your best sport right? So wager $200 until football season. That 5k Kings bet is long gone, forget about making the money up in 7 days. Get that CG mojo back and fire off some real winners. GL
    Reply
    IMO I think you're forcing games. You have 20k and don't have to pay rent until June. So why in the world would you bet $2200 total on the bottom feeders of the ACC in two afternoon game? I know you want to get it all back because you made it so quickly but you gotta slow down my friend. 

    There will be plenty of chances to find value. Stop forcing plays and regroup. You said football is your best sport right? So wager $200 until football season. That 5k Kings bet is long gone, forget about making the money up in 7 days. Get that CG mojo back and fire off some real winners. GL
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #5216

    Scal I was scrambling to the strip to get the bets in before the bc game. Banks don't open till 9am here and I had to go to strip to get best lines. Will it matter of course not bc I can't win a freaking game but I gave myself the best chance
    Reply
    Scal I was scrambling to the strip to get the bets in before the bc game. Banks don't open till 9am here and I had to go to strip to get best lines. Will it matter of course not bc I can't win a freaking game but I gave myself the best chance
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:05 PM ET #5217

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely

    People are actually trying to help you out. Going 5.5k with your bankroll made no sense regardless of outcome. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely

    People are actually trying to help you out. Going 5.5k with your bankroll made no sense regardless of outcome. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:05 PM ET #5218

    Wstgekko that's not my style but if they keep harassing me I will. People that do that are cowards tho so they won't call back once they see this. And I went off on them last night and they haven't called since. Thanks tho sir
    Reply
    Wstgekko that's not my style but if they keep harassing me I will. People that do that are cowards tho so they won't call back once they see this. And I went off on them last night and they haven't called since. Thanks tho sir
     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:07 PM ET #5219

    if you're good looking, you'd make a ton more money being a male escort.
    Reply
    if you're good looking, you'd make a ton more money being a male escort.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:07 PM ET #5220

    The 5.5K last night was a historically dumb move win or lose and I have said I am aware of that. Yes football is my best sport it's the game I know best. To blow this before football season I should be shot
    Reply
    The 5.5K last night was a historically dumb move win or lose and I have said I am aware of that. Yes football is my best sport it's the game I know best. To blow this before football season I should be shot
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:09 PM ET #5221

    Iv been where youve been kid, difference is I made my money and made something of my life.
     and there you go again with the F... all of you BS.

    No kid, F.... You.

    Im done with this piece of human Chit.
    Ill just watch your downfall from my favorite bar seat at my bar, and when I come out to Vegas in October, Ill look for you near Ogdon Ave, near that 7/11 where all the homeless dregs live and Ill give you a few bucks.
    Reply
    Iv been where youve been kid, difference is I made my money and made something of my life.
     and there you go again with the F... all of you BS.

    No kid, F.... You.

    Im done with this piece of human Chit.
    Ill just watch your downfall from my favorite bar seat at my bar, and when I come out to Vegas in October, Ill look for you near Ogdon Ave, near that 7/11 where all the homeless dregs live and Ill give you a few bucks.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:09 PM ET #5222

    Hokies playing hard. Problem here is if it's close late u would think the +5 would help but if I'm down 3 or so with a minute left the cursed streak is hard to break. Just look at the bc game. If I had tech they miss and the ball dosent to out of bounds I foul and lose by 3
    Reply
    Hokies playing hard. Problem here is if it's close late u would think the +5 would help but if I'm down 3 or so with a minute left the cursed streak is hard to break. Just look at the bc game. If I had tech they miss and the ball dosent to out of bounds I foul and lose by 3
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:10 PM ET #5223

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    The 5.5K last night was a historically dumb move win or lose and I have said I am aware of that. Yes football is my best sport it's the game I know best. To blow this before football season I should be shot

    I've ask this before but I never got a response. Why didn't you quit your job a few weeks before football season. Then your bankroll would be larger and you would have a decent start. I agree football is easier to cap than basketball.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    The 5.5K last night was a historically dumb move win or lose and I have said I am aware of that. Yes football is my best sport it's the game I know best. To blow this before football season I should be shot

    I've ask this before but I never got a response. Why didn't you quit your job a few weeks before football season. Then your bankroll would be larger and you would have a decent start. I agree football is easier to cap than basketball.
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:10 PM ET #5224

    We need a new video posted man!



    Give the people what they want!


    Reply
    We need a new video posted man!



    Give the people what they want!


     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:12 PM ET #5225

    THIS is how you cap an NBA game CG.

    These are ANGLES far beyond the on-the-surface stuff you have been depending on.

    Win or lose, he covers the bases twice and then once more.

    Read it:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=102084542&page=1
    Reply
    THIS is how you cap an NBA game CG.

    These are ANGLES far beyond the on-the-surface stuff you have been depending on.

    Win or lose, he covers the bases twice and then once more.

    Read it:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=102084542&page=1
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 209210211 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,416
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,351
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,644
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,501
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,272
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,851
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.