Posted:
#5251
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
I'm the ONLY guy here talking about capping THE GAME he's betting on. Therefore I have a right to show him a thread that explores angles, far beyond the crap he is proposing for a side.
You're the only one talking about capping because the rest of us aren't bothering, because CG has clearly stated he doesn't care what anyone else's opinion is on the games. And whether or not he intends to discuss his plays after he discloses them isn't going to change the fact that he is going to play what he wants, for his reasons, and that's that.
Obviously the way he approaches a wager and the way you approach a wager are 180 degrees apart. We get that. I just think now you're beating a dead horse with post after post about what he's supposed to do. He's not listening.
