• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 210211212 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    jpero
    Laroja
    freestlyin
    mafioso
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 210211212 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:15 PM ET #5226

    I just need this hokies cover and get ready for a BIG RUN I have two locks for later but will only bet if hokies cover. I'm not going to bank anymore today if they don't...
    Reply
    I just need this hokies cover and get ready for a BIG RUN I have two locks for later but will only bet if hokies cover. I'm not going to bank anymore today if they don't...
     
    jpero
    jpero
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 9372
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #5227

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely


    I know my experience probably means jack garbage to you but about 7 years ago I had twice almost 3 times the bankroll you started out with. Long story short I didnt listen to anyone about money management. Was betting 2k a game thought I was on top of the world. Eventually hit a cold streak. Well drinking and drugs led me to the table games when I didnt have action on sports. I was playing to get my money back throwing conventional wisdom out the window and disregarding all advice from those around me. Sent me into a downward spiral and within a year and half my bankroll was gone. I lost/ruined most my friendships, had a very dark time in my life. Took me a couple years to get out of that funk.

    It was the worst, best lesson I ever received. Because of that I dont look at spportsbetting as a means of income but rather supplemental income. If I still had that bankroll I might be able to use that as my main income but now its just a grind to build the bankroll. Maybe in 5-10 years I will be able to be back to where I was but with more experience and a complete understanding of money management

    Swallow your pride and take the advice of vanzak and the likes. They are not trying to lead you in the wrong direction. The quicker you learn about correct money management the better off you will be in the future


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Between gas money I was losing money at my old job per month at home if I didn't bet. I had two bookies cut me off during football season I hit them so hard.. again no1 realizes that. 5 years straight out of college of that crap at my job. So when I'm rolling in nfl no one has a problem with large plays but out here when I'm winning $550/$500 people want me to up them, now I go cold I need to bet less according to all the experts here. U wanna give advice? Then come move out here and show some balls and share ur journey then I'll listen. If u wanna sit at home and just criticize than Fuckk all of you, and I mean that sincerely


    I know my experience probably means jack garbage to you but about 7 years ago I had twice almost 3 times the bankroll you started out with. Long story short I didnt listen to anyone about money management. Was betting 2k a game thought I was on top of the world. Eventually hit a cold streak. Well drinking and drugs led me to the table games when I didnt have action on sports. I was playing to get my money back throwing conventional wisdom out the window and disregarding all advice from those around me. Sent me into a downward spiral and within a year and half my bankroll was gone. I lost/ruined most my friendships, had a very dark time in my life. Took me a couple years to get out of that funk.

    It was the worst, best lesson I ever received. Because of that I dont look at spportsbetting as a means of income but rather supplemental income. If I still had that bankroll I might be able to use that as my main income but now its just a grind to build the bankroll. Maybe in 5-10 years I will be able to be back to where I was but with more experience and a complete understanding of money management

    Swallow your pride and take the advice of vanzak and the likes. They are not trying to lead you in the wrong direction. The quicker you learn about correct money management the better off you will be in the future


     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:19 PM ET #5228

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I just need this hokies cover and get ready for a BIG RUN I have two locks for later but will only bet if hokies cover. I'm not going to bank anymore today if they don't...

    What.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I just need this hokies cover and get ready for a BIG RUN I have two locks for later but will only bet if hokies cover. I'm not going to bank anymore today if they don't...

    What.
     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:22 PM ET #5229

    TWO LOCKS......ARE THEY BY CHANCE....STONE COLD LEAD PIPE PLAYS??????????
    Reply
    TWO LOCKS......ARE THEY BY CHANCE....STONE COLD LEAD PIPE PLAYS??????????
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:23 PM ET #5230

    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:



    I know my experience probably means jack garbage to you but about 7 years ago I had twice almost 3 times the bankroll you started out with. Long story short I didnt listen to anyone about money management. Was betting 2k a game thought I was on top of the world. Eventually hit a cold streak. Well drinking and drugs led me to the table games when I didnt have action on sports. I was playing to get my money back throwing conventional wisdom out the window and disregarding all advice from those around me. Sent me into a downward spiral and within a year and half my bankroll was gone. I lost/ruined most my friendships, had a very dark time in my life. Took me a couple years to get out of that funk.

    It was the worst, best lesson I ever received. Because of that I dont look at spportsbetting as a means of income but rather supplemental income. If I still had that bankroll I might be able to use that as my main income but now its just a grind to build the bankroll. Maybe in 5-10 years I will be able to be back to where I was but with more experience and a complete understanding of money management

    Swallow your pride and take the advice of vanzak and the likes. They are not trying to lead you in the wrong direction. The quicker you learn about correct money management the better off you will be in the future



    No doubt, next time around you will succeed.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jpero:



    I know my experience probably means jack garbage to you but about 7 years ago I had twice almost 3 times the bankroll you started out with. Long story short I didnt listen to anyone about money management. Was betting 2k a game thought I was on top of the world. Eventually hit a cold streak. Well drinking and drugs led me to the table games when I didnt have action on sports. I was playing to get my money back throwing conventional wisdom out the window and disregarding all advice from those around me. Sent me into a downward spiral and within a year and half my bankroll was gone. I lost/ruined most my friendships, had a very dark time in my life. Took me a couple years to get out of that funk.

    It was the worst, best lesson I ever received. Because of that I dont look at spportsbetting as a means of income but rather supplemental income. If I still had that bankroll I might be able to use that as my main income but now its just a grind to build the bankroll. Maybe in 5-10 years I will be able to be back to where I was but with more experience and a complete understanding of money management

    Swallow your pride and take the advice of vanzak and the likes. They are not trying to lead you in the wrong direction. The quicker you learn about correct money management the better off you will be in the future



    No doubt, next time around you will succeed.


     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:24 PM ET #5231

    hokies up 10
    Reply
    hokies up 10
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:26 PM ET #5232

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal has no response because i stated how I capped the game and my analysis was good it's just 20+ offensive boards and 30+ second chance pts and ur never going to win a bet. That's impossible to predict tho and we all know that. No excuses I lost the bet but for him to say I didn't cap the game correctly is a lie
      Here's a response for you. Why the f*ck do you have to justify yourself to this comedian Scalabrine?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal has no response because i stated how I capped the game and my analysis was good it's just 20+ offensive boards and 30+ second chance pts and ur never going to win a bet. That's impossible to predict tho and we all know that. No excuses I lost the bet but for him to say I didn't cap the game correctly is a lie
      Here's a response for you. Why the f*ck do you have to justify yourself to this comedian Scalabrine?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #5233

    lets win a fuckking game please hokies don't implode like the GATORS saturday
    Reply
    lets win a fuckking game please hokies don't implode like the GATORS saturday
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:29 PM ET #5234

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Here's a response for you. Why the f*ck do you have to justify yourself to this comedian Scalabrine?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Here's a response for you. Why the f*ck do you have to justify yourself to this comedian Scalabrine?

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:32 PM ET #5235

    Stay humble, CG. There is a LONG WAY to go in this game. Come on Hokies; keep it up team!!!
    Reply
    Stay humble, CG. There is a LONG WAY to go in this game. Come on Hokies; keep it up team!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:38 PM ET #5236

    hey SCAL  put ur hearing aid in so u listen to me

    if the hokies don't lose the second half by 16 pts im pounding the spurs 1H and game

    spurs have won 5 in a row and raptors 1-8 last 9 games

    there is my analysis

    Reply

    hey SCAL  put ur hearing aid in so u listen to me

    if the hokies don't lose the second half by 16 pts im pounding the spurs 1H and game

    spurs have won 5 in a row and raptors 1-8 last 9 games

    there is my analysis

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:39 PM ET #5237

    I better stay humble bc I stink now but I just hope they hold on because the spurs are gonna shitt on the craptors tonight start to finish  it will be ugly be half
    Reply
    I better stay humble bc I stink now but I just hope they hold on because the spurs are gonna shitt on the craptors tonight start to finish  it will be ugly be half
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #5238

    OMG
    Reply
    OMG
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #5239

    Stop moving to the next game. This is about to be tied and in deep crap. Damn
    Reply
    Stop moving to the next game. This is about to be tied and in deep crap. Damn
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #5240

    Wow College I put Spurs out there Hour ago. Pops going record wins at home .Check NBA thread I said take Spurs to everything you want .You told believe in teasers or Half time right .Had to BC +.5/ Virginia tech.Loaded Spurs to 4 bets. Now I'm little scared you like Spurs -7. Good luck .
    Reply
    Wow College I put Spurs out there Hour ago. Pops going record wins at home .Check NBA thread I said take Spurs to everything you want .You told believe in teasers or Half time right .Had to BC +.5/ Virginia tech.Loaded Spurs to 4 bets. Now I'm little scared you like Spurs -7. Good luck .
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:00 PM ET #5241

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    THIS is how you cap an NBA game CG.

    These are ANGLES far beyond the on-the-surface stuff you have been depending on.

    Win or lose, he covers the bases twice and then once more.

    Read it:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=102084542&page=1

    Next thing you know, scal will be telling him how to properly take a dump, make a salad, and bang a MILF.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    THIS is how you cap an NBA game CG.

    These are ANGLES far beyond the on-the-surface stuff you have been depending on.

    Win or lose, he covers the bases twice and then once more.

    Read it:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=102084542&page=1

    Next thing you know, scal will be telling him how to properly take a dump, make a salad, and bang a MILF.  
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:03 PM ET #5242

    sup Tdog.
    Reply
    sup Tdog.
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:03 PM ET #5243

    Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn
    Reply
    Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:03 PM ET #5244

    I've always thought that scal = beginnerboy. He popped up out of nowhere after a scal meltdown last year. Here he is bigging up his 'boy'
    Reply
    I've always thought that scal = beginnerboy. He popped up out of nowhere after a scal meltdown last year. Here he is bigging up his 'boy'
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:06 PM ET #5245

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn

    You must be female because you seem to be one of the most emotionally unstable people I've ever seen. One minute your hyping CG, then next minute you aren't. Then next minute your hyping him again, and then you aren't.

    Make up your damn mind.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn

    You must be female because you seem to be one of the most emotionally unstable people I've ever seen. One minute your hyping CG, then next minute you aren't. Then next minute your hyping him again, and then you aren't.

    Make up your damn mind.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:16 PM ET #5246

    How am I not going to covering this game up ten at half. Oh my it's beyond sick
    Reply
    How am I not going to covering this game up ten at half. Oh my it's beyond sick
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:17 PM ET #5247

    Brady I said if hokies don't blow this ten pt lead getting +5 at half omg
    Reply
    Brady I said if hokies don't blow this ten pt lead getting +5 at half omg
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:19 PM ET #5248

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Next thing you know, scal will be telling him how to properly take a dump, make a salad, and bang a MILF.  

    No no.

    Only how to cap and what teams to consider, ya know, since he is betting his life savings after all.

    I'm the ONLY guy here talking about capping THE GAME he's betting on. Therefore I have a right to show him a thread that explores angles, far beyond the crap he is proposing for a side.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Next thing you know, scal will be telling him how to properly take a dump, make a salad, and bang a MILF.  

    No no.

    Only how to cap and what teams to consider, ya know, since he is betting his life savings after all.

    I'm the ONLY guy here talking about capping THE GAME he's betting on. Therefore I have a right to show him a thread that explores angles, far beyond the crap he is proposing for a side.


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #5249

    I love how CG lauds his NFL record when capping the NBA or CFB, as though the two are one and the same.

    Cg, you don't know what you are doing when betting the NBA and I'm starting to think you have little to no idea how to cap college basketball.
    Reply
    I love how CG lauds his NFL record when capping the NBA or CFB, as though the two are one and the same.

    Cg, you don't know what you are doing when betting the NBA and I'm starting to think you have little to no idea how to cap college basketball.
     
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #5250

    give up the dream bro. no one lives it 
    Reply
    give up the dream bro. no one lives it 
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 210211212 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,419
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 689
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,669
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,278
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,886
    • *”$$$ MD Sunday 10/4 $$$** 8,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.