Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Everyone trying I give me advice. U realize I DONT LISTEN to any of it. I do my thing I bet exactly what I want to bet and will continue to do so. For the millionth time I'm just simply sharing my journey with u all
Early in the thread, you solicit advice and talk about it.
Later in the thread - when things go south - you don't listen or want it.
No problems. Your thread, your shitshow. You know it all.
I will collect my 5k, give it to a charity in your honor - and something will come out of this other than weeks of entertainment in this thread.
But make no mistake. You are not a pro. You are heading back to a 9-5. This is just a vacation.
![]()
Everyone trying I give me advice. U realize I DONT LISTEN to any of it. I do my thing I bet exactly what I want to bet and will continue to do so. For the millionth time I'm just simply sharing my journey with u all
Early in the thread, you solicit advice and talk about it.
Later in the thread - when things go south - you don't listen or want it.
No problems. Your thread, your shitshow. You know it all.
I will collect my 5k, give it to a charity in your honor - and something will come out of this other than weeks of entertainment in this thread.
But make no mistake. You are not a pro. You are heading back to a 9-5. This is just a vacation.
![]()
IT'S AMAZING THAT PEOPLE LIKE VANZACK, SCAL, RANGERZ, ETC. ARE STILL CONVERSING WITH THIS MENTALLY ILL PERSON.
IT'S AMAZING THAT PEOPLE LIKE VANZACK, SCAL, RANGERZ, ETC. ARE STILL CONVERSING WITH THIS MENTALLY ILL PERSON.
U guys were right no problem taking 5.5K out of bank. Off to place bet now
Good luck College Gambler.
Taters shall tate.
Roll Tide and goooooo Kings!
U guys were right no problem taking 5.5K out of bank. Off to place bet now
Good luck College Gambler.
Taters shall tate.
Roll Tide and goooooo Kings!
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
I'm worried that Vanzack will get scammed out of his 5k.
![]()
Not worried at all. If CG drops off the face of the earth, the bet is canceled. But I don't think CG will disappear - first he is too addicted to the attention - but also he has been very honest so far and at covers for many years.
However it works out - I think it was worth it.
![]()
I'm worried that Vanzack will get scammed out of his 5k.
![]()
Not worried at all. If CG drops off the face of the earth, the bet is canceled. But I don't think CG will disappear - first he is too addicted to the attention - but also he has been very honest so far and at covers for many years.
However it works out - I think it was worth it.
![]()
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
LOL!!! Best thing is CG has no clue.
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
LOL!!! Best thing is CG has no clue.
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
3/9/15
Sacramento Kings +11 (-110) $5500/$5000
The Queens will play good ball tonight and might win outright.. ill take the pts to be safe.. I see a 4-5 pt game either way... Hawks are playing way over there head and have the best spread record in the league... that evens out some.... Queens have played matador defense the whole road trip (except in NY) and they will bring nice defensive intensity tonight... Everyone ASSUMES bc the hawks lost at philly that they will roll tonight but how bout a well overdue slump for this team? That is what I see and we are getting +11 with the dog.
just uploaded vid with bet ticket and will change my avatar to it as well
bol all LETS GO QUEENS stop the bleeding for the CG![]()
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
this kid has never heard of title 31 yet and isn't willing to be given sound advice. ![]()
Just curious - did you split the ticket?
If you didn't, and it wins, they are going to ask for info. Just be prepared.
![]()
this kid has never heard of title 31 yet and isn't willing to be given sound advice. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,520
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
