Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
Lets be honest, there isnt a chance in flying hell youll go back to $500 a game if you lose this game and you go to -$4000 overall as a "pro" (pro being used very loosely)
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
Lets be honest, there isnt a chance in flying hell youll go back to $500 a game if you lose this game and you go to -$4000 overall as a "pro" (pro being used very loosely)
Lets be honest, there isnt a chance in flying hell youll go back to $500 a game if you lose this game and you go to -$4000 overall as a "pro" (pro being used very loosely)
Lets be honest, there isnt a chance in flying hell youll go back to $500 a game if you lose this game and you go to -$4000 overall as a "pro" (pro being used very loosely)
I AM A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND I'M SITTING HERE LAUGHING MY ASSS OFF AT YOU PEOPLE GIVING ADVICE TO THIS GUY.
First sign of a sociopath: Types in all caps, makes them bold, and changes the font to the biggest size.
Look at me!! Look at me!! What I write is more important than what everyone else writes!!
![]()
I AM A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL IN HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND I'M SITTING HERE LAUGHING MY ASSS OFF AT YOU PEOPLE GIVING ADVICE TO THIS GUY.
First sign of a sociopath: Types in all caps, makes them bold, and changes the font to the biggest size.
Look at me!! Look at me!! What I write is more important than what everyone else writes!!
![]()
I got $22,252.79 in savings now after this withdrawl just so u know where I stand if they don't cover
I got $22,252.79 in savings now after this withdrawl just so u know where I stand if they don't cover
OK we get it collegeandme. Move on.
All this thread needs is another "pro". You are a trained professional, have you not heard CG - he is also a PRO!!
We are all pros.
Although you seem like the biggest sociopath here.
OK we get it collegeandme. Move on.
All this thread needs is another "pro". You are a trained professional, have you not heard CG - he is also a PRO!!
We are all pros.
Although you seem like the biggest sociopath here.
Fuck you vanzack I just chuckled coffee all over my keyboard.
Fuck you vanzack I just chuckled coffee all over my keyboard.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,508
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
