Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Don't do it CG. Tread lightly here. Just have a thorough look at the Kings schedule as of late.
Don't do it CG. Tread lightly here. Just have a thorough look at the Kings schedule as of late.
to flip off the crowd of followers because even though this thread is over 4000 posts,he's not getting the "love" he craves.YouTube???
Mental Illness-It's never pretty.
to flip off the crowd of followers because even though this thread is over 4000 posts,he's not getting the "love" he craves.YouTube???
Mental Illness-It's never pretty.
Don't do it CG. Tread lightly here. Just have a thorough look at the Kings schedule as of late.
For CG'S sake hopefully they are looking past this game..give the bench more minutes and be content with a 5 point win.
Don't do it CG. Tread lightly here. Just have a thorough look at the Kings schedule as of late.
For CG'S sake hopefully they are looking past this game..give the bench more minutes and be content with a 5 point win.
0-1 -$1100 sunday
K plays fall to 5-6 (3-5 ncaaB) (2-1 nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-5 +$3250
Pro career overall 33-26-1 +$1450
0-1 -$1100 sunday
K plays fall to 5-6 (3-5 ncaaB) (2-1 nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-5 +$3250
Pro career overall 33-26-1 +$1450
Remember sitting in Jersey and cg had posted the beginning of this thread and he had already done a 180 after 6-7 pages had convinced him that he should stay put and expand his contacts at home.Cg had posted on a Thur/Fri that he was staying home and by the next Monday cg was all in and on his way to Vegas once again.This is manic playing to the crowd and I personally think a "suicidal "excuse
to flip off the crowd of followers because even though this thread is over 4000 posts,he's not getting the "love" he craves.YouTube???
Mental Illness-It's never pretty.
everyone got in my head at home and told me it was dumb to go out here that's why I second guessed it.... but I said fuckk it and finally did something I wanted to do by moving out here
Remember sitting in Jersey and cg had posted the beginning of this thread and he had already done a 180 after 6-7 pages had convinced him that he should stay put and expand his contacts at home.Cg had posted on a Thur/Fri that he was staying home and by the next Monday cg was all in and on his way to Vegas once again.This is manic playing to the crowd and I personally think a "suicidal "excuse
to flip off the crowd of followers because even though this thread is over 4000 posts,he's not getting the "love" he craves.YouTube???
Mental Illness-It's never pretty.
everyone got in my head at home and told me it was dumb to go out here that's why I second guessed it.... but I said fuckk it and finally did something I wanted to do by moving out here
like the avatar change idea for some good luck for tonight
after the hit stash that away for next time..
like the avatar change idea for some good luck for tonight
after the hit stash that away for next time..
0-1 -$1100 sunday
K plays fall to 5-6 (3-5 ncaaB) (2-1 nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-5 +$3250
Pro career overall 33-26-1 +$1450
So right here is a good example (one of many) of an issue going on with your plan.
You are up 7 units (33-26). You are up $1,450. That is about $200 per unit.
Lets do some math based on your first months numbers....
In order to make 3k a month (your stated breakeven point), you would need to win 15 units.
In order to win 15 units a month at 58% win rate (yes, 58%), you would need to bet 94 games a month.
So to summarize - you need to go 58% (each and every month) with 94 wagers to win 3k a month.
Does that not scare you in to coming up with some sort of plan? Is the plan just to bet 5k when you have a bad run and hope for the best?
Everyone in this thread has advice on family visiting, steakhouses, MILFs, and who to pick. YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WHO TO PICK. Your problem is your "money management" (I hesitate to even call it that).
Stop guessing. Stop making "K plays" because the name sounds cute and it is a round number and it is your default amount because you don't know anything better. You are a pro - or at least you say you are a pro. Do you think a pro tilapia buyer at Albertsons just orders 1k pounds a day because that is a nice round number???
0-1 -$1100 sunday
K plays fall to 5-6 (3-5 ncaaB) (2-1 nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-5 +$3250
Pro career overall 33-26-1 +$1450
So right here is a good example (one of many) of an issue going on with your plan.
You are up 7 units (33-26). You are up $1,450. That is about $200 per unit.
Lets do some math based on your first months numbers....
In order to make 3k a month (your stated breakeven point), you would need to win 15 units.
In order to win 15 units a month at 58% win rate (yes, 58%), you would need to bet 94 games a month.
So to summarize - you need to go 58% (each and every month) with 94 wagers to win 3k a month.
Does that not scare you in to coming up with some sort of plan? Is the plan just to bet 5k when you have a bad run and hope for the best?
Everyone in this thread has advice on family visiting, steakhouses, MILFs, and who to pick. YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WHO TO PICK. Your problem is your "money management" (I hesitate to even call it that).
Stop guessing. Stop making "K plays" because the name sounds cute and it is a round number and it is your default amount because you don't know anything better. You are a pro - or at least you say you are a pro. Do you think a pro tilapia buyer at Albertsons just orders 1k pounds a day because that is a nice round number???
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
So right here is a good example (one of many) of an issue going on with your plan.
You are up 7 units (33-26). You are up $1,450. That is about $200 per unit.
Lets do some math based on your first months numbers....
In order to make 3k a month (your stated breakeven point), you would need to win 15 units.
In order to win 15 units a month at 58% win rate (yes, 58%), you would need to bet 94 games a month.
So to summarize - you need to go 58% (each and every month) with 94 wagers to win 3k a month.
Does that not scare you in to coming up with some sort of plan? Is the plan just to bet 5k when you have a bad run and hope for the best?
Everyone in this thread has advice on family visiting, steakhouses, MILFs, and who to pick. YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WHO TO PICK. Your problem is your "money management" (I hesitate to even call it that).
Stop guessing. Stop making "K plays" because the name sounds cute and it is a round number and it is your default amount because you don't know anything better. You are a pro - or at least you say you are a pro. Do you think a pro tilapia buyer at Albertsons just orders 1k pounds a day because that is a nice round number???
So right here is a good example (one of many) of an issue going on with your plan.
You are up 7 units (33-26). You are up $1,450. That is about $200 per unit.
Lets do some math based on your first months numbers....
In order to make 3k a month (your stated breakeven point), you would need to win 15 units.
In order to win 15 units a month at 58% win rate (yes, 58%), you would need to bet 94 games a month.
So to summarize - you need to go 58% (each and every month) with 94 wagers to win 3k a month.
Does that not scare you in to coming up with some sort of plan? Is the plan just to bet 5k when you have a bad run and hope for the best?
Everyone in this thread has advice on family visiting, steakhouses, MILFs, and who to pick. YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WHO TO PICK. Your problem is your "money management" (I hesitate to even call it that).
Stop guessing. Stop making "K plays" because the name sounds cute and it is a round number and it is your default amount because you don't know anything better. You are a pro - or at least you say you are a pro. Do you think a pro tilapia buyer at Albertsons just orders 1k pounds a day because that is a nice round number???
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
CG - once again you conveniently ignore the point.
The point is not your 5k play. Or the pick. Or whether Collison is playing. Or whether you win or lose tonight.
You say if you lose this bet you go back to 550 a play. The point is that you have NO IDEA if 550 is the right amount for you. You are just guessing. You have no method. You are throwing darts in the dark. You are guessing.
And that is the point.
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
This isn't my strategy at all times but it's time for a HUGE play. I like to take chances at time. I got 21K left in bankroll and will positively grind at $550/$500 a game if the QUEENS don't step up this evening
For sure bro. I didn't get the best line Saturday on Florida bc I was rushing with family here. I ALWAYS get best line at time of bet. I drive to wherever I get that best line
For sure bro. I didn't get the best line Saturday on Florida bc I was rushing with family here. I ALWAYS get best line at time of bet. I drive to wherever I get that best line
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,486
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,818
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,842
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
