• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 184185186 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    Bradyisgreat
    BunkMoreland
    collegegambler
    Moo009
    mikeru3
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 184185186 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 1:55 AM ET #4576

    You are going to do what you are going to do. It is obv your money. Good luck tomorrow. I won't fade you bc I really want you to win so you go back to normal deliberate CG who was grinding winners and being patient and smart and making good coin. In the name of Chris Webber and Vlade Divac, let's go KINGS!!!!!!
    Reply
    You are going to do what you are going to do. It is obv your money. Good luck tomorrow. I won't fade you bc I really want you to win so you go back to normal deliberate CG who was grinding winners and being patient and smart and making good coin. In the name of Chris Webber and Vlade Divac, let's go KINGS!!!!!!
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 1:56 AM ET #4577

    Listenclowns
    Bet on atl and collect if u think the kings are such a bad play
    Don't come in here with lame reasoning to not play sacto

    Reply
    Listenclowns
    Bet on atl and collect if u think the kings are such a bad play
    Don't come in here with lame reasoning to not play sacto

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:00 AM ET #4578

    Let's go SACRAMENTO the QUEENS huge. Brady I was doing great grinding but this fam visit and stretch threw me off my game and I'm feeling an epic CHASE play for the ages tommorow on one of the worst teams in the business the QUEENS.
    Reply
    Let's go SACRAMENTO the QUEENS huge. Brady I was doing great grinding but this fam visit and stretch threw me off my game and I'm feeling an epic CHASE play for the ages tommorow on one of the worst teams in the business the QUEENS.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:01 AM ET #4579

    Bunkmoreland I hope ur serious. This is a big game for my betting empire I want to see u win too
    Reply
    Bunkmoreland I hope ur serious. This is a big game for my betting empire I want to see u win too
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:02 AM ET #4580

    I am son

    We got this
    Reply
    I am son

    We got this
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:04 AM ET #4581

    Now I gotta find a bar with the nba package lol
    Ain't dropping 2500 and not watching it
    I'm on kings 2500
    William and Mary for 1000 
    Reply
    Now I gotta find a bar with the nba package lol
    Ain't dropping 2500 and not watching it
    I'm on kings 2500
    William and Mary for 1000 
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:05 AM ET #4582

    CG I hope your epic play is right. I am pulling super ass hard for you. If they lose though, I won't be here to say i told you so bc you will be in your own misery. Honestly you are a good guy but just need to stay cool and calm. I hope the chase pays off for you. It never does for me and that is the reason I beg you bc I want you to learn from my idiocy. Either way go QUEENS and hope ATL sits guys again!!
    Reply
    CG I hope your epic play is right. I am pulling super ass hard for you. If they lose though, I won't be here to say i told you so bc you will be in your own misery. Honestly you are a good guy but just need to stay cool and calm. I hope the chase pays off for you. It never does for me and that is the reason I beg you bc I want you to learn from my idiocy. Either way go QUEENS and hope ATL sits guys again!!
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:10 AM ET #4583

    We gonna be chanting Rudy Rudy Rudy as Rudy happy goes off 30 plus pts.

    Reply
    We gonna be chanting Rudy Rudy Rudy as Rudy happy goes off 30 plus pts.

     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:12 AM ET #4584

    Good luck college hope you get the winner brother not my style but I'll be watching and rooting for you
    Reply
    Good luck college hope you get the winner brother not my style but I'll be watching and rooting for you
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:15 AM ET #4585

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Brady if I lose then I took my shot at I go back to square one and just start operating at my 21K bankroll with $550/$500 standard plays again

    Good luck CollegeGambler. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Brady if I lose then I took my shot at I go back to square one and just start operating at my 21K bankroll with $550/$500 standard plays again

    Good luck CollegeGambler. 


     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:16 AM ET #4586

    The thing about tilting is that when you tilt and lose, you tilt more. When you tilt and get moosed, you blow your bank roll. Seen it and done it many times with my online roll. Its crazy when you are watching someone tilt it is so clear and so obvious why they should relax and not tilt. But when you are tilting nothing can talk you out of it.

    Even if you win tomorrow it will hurt you in the long run. The next time you go cold you will remember that you won a 5k bet and next time you might not be as lucky. Not judging because I've tilted but it is such a -EV play that will kill you in the longrun.

    goodluck

    Reply

    The thing about tilting is that when you tilt and lose, you tilt more. When you tilt and get moosed, you blow your bank roll. Seen it and done it many times with my online roll. Its crazy when you are watching someone tilt it is so clear and so obvious why they should relax and not tilt. But when you are tilting nothing can talk you out of it.

    Even if you win tomorrow it will hurt you in the long run. The next time you go cold you will remember that you won a 5k bet and next time you might not be as lucky. Not judging because I've tilted but it is such a -EV play that will kill you in the longrun.

    goodluck

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:19 AM ET #4587

    This SACTOWN team plays done matador defense wow look at the pts they allow per game recently
    Reply
    This SACTOWN team plays done matador defense wow look at the pts they allow per game recently
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:22 AM ET #4588

    William and Mary Cg
    Look into it
    It's their destiny
    Never made the tourney
    Reply
    William and Mary Cg
    Look into it
    It's their destiny
    Never made the tourney
     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 2:48 AM ET #4589

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    The sad thing is, if he wins this $5000 bet hes gonna think hes back towards doing this long term. It might sound crazy, but losing the bet might be the best for his future.
    ^^  this,,,,    X's a billion
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    The sad thing is, if he wins this $5000 bet hes gonna think hes back towards doing this long term. It might sound crazy, but losing the bet might be the best for his future.
    ^^  this,,,,    X's a billion
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:17 AM ET #4590

    Cg
    I am so.Hyped
    Just got back from the gym cuz I wanna go to get loan at 8am est time
    I went nuts
    Did the ole.combine bench of 225lbs and wanted to see how many times I could press it
    Did 225 on the bench 24 times baby
    I weigh 217 and am 6 ft
    Felt great
    Hammered  weight
    Legggooo
    Kings and tribe in 16 hrs
    Reply
    Cg
    I am so.Hyped
    Just got back from the gym cuz I wanna go to get loan at 8am est time
    I went nuts
    Did the ole.combine bench of 225lbs and wanted to see how many times I could press it
    Did 225 on the bench 24 times baby
    I weigh 217 and am 6 ft
    Felt great
    Hammered  weight
    Legggooo
    Kings and tribe in 16 hrs
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:26 AM ET #4591

    No way that's nfl type strength that's sick bro good work. I can't sleep this game is huge for my whole betting organization.
    Reply
    No way that's nfl type strength that's sick bro good work. I can't sleep this game is huge for my whole betting organization.
     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:32 AM ET #4592

    Make sure you get the best line college
    I will be watching and hope you hit with easy
    Reply
    Make sure you get the best line college
    I will be watching and hope you hit with easy
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:35 AM ET #4593

    For sure bro. I didn't get the best line Saturday on Florida bc I was rushing with family here. I ALWAYS get best line at time of bet. I drive to wherever I get that best line
    Reply
    For sure bro. I didn't get the best line Saturday on Florida bc I was rushing with family here. I ALWAYS get best line at time of bet. I drive to wherever I get that best line
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:43 AM ET #4594

    I just finished reading all 185 pages of this thread.

    Let me say that again.

    I just spent 6 hours of my life and read the entire thread.

    I have never done that before.  Been on Covers a long time.

    Admittedly, I had to skip over some of the more psychotic, bat sh!t posters and their crap...you know who you are.

    But after spending all that time following you on your journey, Nick, strangely I feel compelled to cheer you on in your efforts to become a professional gambler.  Because, at the very beginning of this quest, that was what you wanted to do most of all.

    Be a professional gambler.

    So, this is not advice...this "reminder"...it is me after reading all 185 pages telling YOU what I read...what YOU said.

    Nick, this is your first real test.  Your first chance to be what you have always wanted to be.  There was no test right at the start. You won right away.  The true test was delayed to right now.

    Pass the test.  Go back and do your routine.  Make two bets of $500.  Make one bet of $1000.  That is what a true professional would do.  

    A true professional does not blow out his bankroll at any time.  A true professional stays the course when the 0-6 winds blow.

    Again, this is not advice.  This is me channeling you from 185 pages ago.  Go back and read it again.  Read yourself...rediscover yourself...find the professional and go back to the plan.

    I read it, I saw it.............I believed it.

    I believe in you now.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    I just finished reading all 185 pages of this thread.

    Let me say that again.

    I just spent 6 hours of my life and read the entire thread.

    I have never done that before.  Been on Covers a long time.

    Admittedly, I had to skip over some of the more psychotic, bat sh!t posters and their crap...you know who you are.

    But after spending all that time following you on your journey, Nick, strangely I feel compelled to cheer you on in your efforts to become a professional gambler.  Because, at the very beginning of this quest, that was what you wanted to do most of all.

    Be a professional gambler.

    So, this is not advice...this "reminder"...it is me after reading all 185 pages telling YOU what I read...what YOU said.

    Nick, this is your first real test.  Your first chance to be what you have always wanted to be.  There was no test right at the start. You won right away.  The true test was delayed to right now.

    Pass the test.  Go back and do your routine.  Make two bets of $500.  Make one bet of $1000.  That is what a true professional would do.  

    A true professional does not blow out his bankroll at any time.  A true professional stays the course when the 0-6 winds blow.

    Again, this is not advice.  This is me channeling you from 185 pages ago.  Go back and read it again.  Read yourself...rediscover yourself...find the professional and go back to the plan.

    I read it, I saw it.............I believed it.

    I believe in you now.

     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 3:53 AM ET #4595

    Great post smack
    Reply
    Great post smack
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:02 AM ET #4596

    Cg
    We know cousins and Rudy happy need to show up but the key will be the "Mc" bros McLemore and McCallum. Two young guards
    George Karl believes in McCallum at pg, McLemore has been a streaaky shooter
    If we get 30-35 combined from bros mc we may not need the pts
    Buuuullllliiiiieeeeevvvveeee it haters
    Reply
    Cg
    We know cousins and Rudy happy need to show up but the key will be the "Mc" bros McLemore and McCallum. Two young guards
    George Karl believes in McCallum at pg, McLemore has been a streaaky shooter
    If we get 30-35 combined from bros mc we may not need the pts
    Buuuullllliiiiieeeeevvvveeee it haters
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:05 AM ET #4597

    I'm off to bed. Alarm set for 7 am.  Be back around noon eastern time cg
    Let u know for sure if I got the loan and will be riding it out along side u

    Don't be afraid to drop a g unit on William and Mary 

    Reply
    I'm off to bed. Alarm set for 7 am.  Be back around noon eastern time cg
    Let u know for sure if I got the loan and will be riding it out along side u

    Don't be afraid to drop a g unit on William and Mary 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:14 AM ET #4598

    This kid really does need help, when he doesnt even know he can get his money out of the bank with no problem.
    Best thing he could have done is hitch a ride back to jersey with his parents yesterday while he still had a nice size bank account.
    Reply
    This kid really does need help, when he doesnt even know he can get his money out of the bank with no problem.
    Best thing he could have done is hitch a ride back to jersey with his parents yesterday while he still had a nice size bank account.
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 6:12 AM ET #4599

    good luck with PHUCK-ramento kings

    ive lost so much on them this year that ive avoided them entirely

    they have a talented squad but not enough discipline. 

    rudy Ghay is good enough to not just be a vloume shooter but he elects to be that kind of person

    cousins is becoming solid but cant be one till his temper goes down

    mclemore needs to play better and be consistent but he has so much potential..

    sacramento has talent, just needs the right coach. dont think karl is the right one. 

    sacrament should turn into a half court game and not a run and gun team since letting them run and gun would let Ghay "do" his thing and not develop into a better player..

    discipline is whats needed by sacramento and karl isnt that kind of coach..

    thus i dont think betting sacramento vs atlanta is a good thing since atlanta is a disciplined team. theyll let ghay just shoot. frustrate cousins with horford/millsap..

    but BOL even though i think you are an arrogant prick based on this thread, i would want you to win.
    Reply
    good luck with PHUCK-ramento kings

    ive lost so much on them this year that ive avoided them entirely

    they have a talented squad but not enough discipline. 

    rudy Ghay is good enough to not just be a vloume shooter but he elects to be that kind of person

    cousins is becoming solid but cant be one till his temper goes down

    mclemore needs to play better and be consistent but he has so much potential..

    sacramento has talent, just needs the right coach. dont think karl is the right one. 

    sacrament should turn into a half court game and not a run and gun team since letting them run and gun would let Ghay "do" his thing and not develop into a better player..

    discipline is whats needed by sacramento and karl isnt that kind of coach..

    thus i dont think betting sacramento vs atlanta is a good thing since atlanta is a disciplined team. theyll let ghay just shoot. frustrate cousins with horford/millsap..

    but BOL even though i think you are an arrogant prick based on this thread, i would want you to win.
     
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 6:13 AM ET #4600

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    It seems rather shallow and selfish for people to say they are rooting for College Gambler, when it would be in his best LONG-TERM interest, to LOSE IT ALL at this point.

    Initially, I was one of his most ardent fans, till I realized he was too immature and emotionally unstable, and I quit rooting for him to WIN awhile ago.  I do hope his journey is a COMPLETE failure, so he can learn from his mistakes, and become a better man in the process.  

    College Gambler has marketable skills to get over this dream, that is quickly turning into a nightmare.  When he is sober, he is a somewhat likable guy.  He can become a tout, get a gig on a Vegas radio show, or get a job back in Jersey, as long as he has not burned all those bridges back home.

    So, I am actually one of the people here that is hoping that College Gambler succeeds in life, by crashing and burning in his quest to become a professional gambler.  


    Thanks, Dr. Phil.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    It seems rather shallow and selfish for people to say they are rooting for College Gambler, when it would be in his best LONG-TERM interest, to LOSE IT ALL at this point.

    Initially, I was one of his most ardent fans, till I realized he was too immature and emotionally unstable, and I quit rooting for him to WIN awhile ago.  I do hope his journey is a COMPLETE failure, so he can learn from his mistakes, and become a better man in the process.  

    College Gambler has marketable skills to get over this dream, that is quickly turning into a nightmare.  When he is sober, he is a somewhat likable guy.  He can become a tout, get a gig on a Vegas radio show, or get a job back in Jersey, as long as he has not burned all those bridges back home.

    So, I am actually one of the people here that is hoping that College Gambler succeeds in life, by crashing and burning in his quest to become a professional gambler.  


    Thanks, Dr. Phil.

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 184185186 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.