Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
You capped ONE side of a game and it wasn't enough.
Question is, what, if anything do you do with it?
You capped ONE side of a game and it wasn't enough.
Question is, what, if anything do you do with it?
The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!
CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing here
please. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain
bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that follks!
Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy
a little support for f--- sake!!!!!
The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!
CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing here
please. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain
bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that follks!
Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy
a little support for f--- sake!!!!!
Head down to Vic and Anthony's and get some lamb. Then go to Spearamint Rhino to unwind tonight. Take your mind off gambling
Head down to Vic and Anthony's and get some lamb. Then go to Spearamint Rhino to unwind tonight. Take your mind off gambling
Is Vic and Anthony's that good? I will be in LV next week..havent been there in 7 years...What else is a dont miss?
Is Vic and Anthony's that good? I will be in LV next week..havent been there in 7 years...What else is a dont miss?
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow
Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.
Jeesh. A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who? Does that sound like a professional? Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?
Total self destruction. "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.
Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football. I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....
Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids. I turned him down. Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.
CG don't let this slip. Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you.
Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it. I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job. If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job. Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but make sure it is what you really want to do.
GL
![]()
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow
Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.
Jeesh. A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who? Does that sound like a professional? Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?
Total self destruction. "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.
Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football. I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....
Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids. I turned him down. Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.
CG don't let this slip. Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you.
Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it. I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job. If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job. Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but make sure it is what you really want to do.
GL
![]()
WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM. HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM. THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER
WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM. HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM. THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER
WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM. HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM. THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER
You Stupid dummies Tdog 25 Cussed me out I don't cuss Check out my Posts I have CLASS
WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM. HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM. THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER
You Stupid dummies Tdog 25 Cussed me out I don't cuss Check out my Posts I have CLASS
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow
Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.
Jeesh. A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who? Does that sound like a professional? Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?
Total self destruction. "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.
Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football. I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....
Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids. I turned him down. Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.
CG don't let this slip. Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you.
Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it. I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job. If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job. Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but make sure it is what you really want to do.
GL
![]()
CG,
Vanzack is as sharp as it gets when it comes to what you're trying to do my friend and god knows I really want you to make it out there! Working 9-5 is not what you want to do. Listen to Vanzack and make him a friend and text him any and all your questions.
We all know what you're doing and working with -110 and that's a given but Vanzack could help you sustain out there. He's a decent resource to have in your corner CG. Even if he has a bet on your thing I know him well enough that he'll help you brother!
You will not find a sharper guy on here than Vanzack, I promise
you that!!! GL brother! I'm routing for you!![]()
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow
Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.
Jeesh. A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who? Does that sound like a professional? Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?
Total self destruction. "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.
Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football. I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....
Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids. I turned him down. Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.
CG don't let this slip. Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you.
Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it. I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job. If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job. Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but make sure it is what you really want to do.
GL
![]()
CG,
Vanzack is as sharp as it gets when it comes to what you're trying to do my friend and god knows I really want you to make it out there! Working 9-5 is not what you want to do. Listen to Vanzack and make him a friend and text him any and all your questions.
We all know what you're doing and working with -110 and that's a given but Vanzack could help you sustain out there. He's a decent resource to have in your corner CG. Even if he has a bet on your thing I know him well enough that he'll help you brother!
You will not find a sharper guy on here than Vanzack, I promise
you that!!! GL brother! I'm routing for you!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,408
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,843
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,839
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
