• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 181182183 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    baronman
    jmswtc
    Newtons Law
    scalabrine
    Bradyisgreat
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 181182183 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:08 PM ET #4501

    I'm being threatened by towel head from Iran If I get my ass kicked , Let it be by American like College USA RULES
    Reply
    I'm being threatened by towel head from Iran If I get my ass kicked , Let it be by American like College USA RULES
     
    jmswtc
    jmswtc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 391
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:14 PM ET #4502

    Hey man just wanted to say good luck tomorrow. I Still take your opinions very seriously and I know you'll get back up a lot of money if you get back to your old ways! You can do it man
    Reply
    Hey man just wanted to say good luck tomorrow. I Still take your opinions very seriously and I know you'll get back up a lot of money if you get back to your old ways! You can do it man
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:36 PM ET #4503

    Can't wait for College Video If you are smart Don't do it Till Monday morning .Your not yourself till you have Snickers OK Another hint to you & every other Covers , players out there .Quit the Ffffff high five the first few minutes of game . You guys are so STUPID .Go LAKERS
    Reply
    Can't wait for College Video If you are smart Don't do it Till Monday morning .Your not yourself till you have Snickers OK Another hint to you & every other Covers , players out there .Quit the Ffffff high five the first few minutes of game . You guys are so STUPID .Go LAKERS
     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2008
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:42 PM ET #4504

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Bunk., no he doesn't (I asked him already).The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing hereplease. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that  follks!Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy a little support for f--- sake!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Bunk., no he doesn't (I asked him already).The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing hereplease. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that  follks!Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy a little support for f--- sake!!!!!


    Good post.

    When you see a fellow player feeling like shit... Stop and think what it feels like.

    We ALL have been on losing streaks. Would you want people to pile on?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Bunk., no he doesn't (I asked him already).The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing hereplease. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that  follks!Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy a little support for f--- sake!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Bunk., no he doesn't (I asked him already).The rest of you trolls PLEASE STOP!CG is a good guy and give him credit for what he's doing hereplease. Don't hit a guy when he's down a little. That's just plain bad kharma and everyone in here being a gambler and superstitious you don't want that  follks!Either shut you f-ing mouth and don't say anything or give a guy a little support for f--- sake!!!!!


    Good post.

    When you see a fellow player feeling like shit... Stop and think what it feels like.

    We ALL have been on losing streaks. Would you want people to pile on?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:48 PM ET #4505

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:


    Why rag on a guy after the games are done? Did you post a pick taking the Jazz? No...you're classless coming in here time after time telling cg he's on the wrong side.....AFTER THE GAMES. Fuckk off limey

    Yes, AFTER the games.

    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot. Read the thread you buffoon.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:


    Why rag on a guy after the games are done? Did you post a pick taking the Jazz? No...you're classless coming in here time after time telling cg he's on the wrong side.....AFTER THE GAMES. Fuckk off limey

    Yes, AFTER the games.

    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot. Read the thread you buffoon.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 11:50 PM ET #4506

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.

    There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow

     

     

    Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.

    Jeesh.  A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who?  Does that sound like a professional?  Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?

    Total self destruction.  "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.

    Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football.  I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....

    Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids.  I turned him down.  Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.

    CG don't let this slip.  Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you. 

    Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it.  I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job.  If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job.  Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but  make sure it is what you really want to do.

    GL


    Damn

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.

    There will be a play for the ages tomorrow just need to figure out who. Sadly if I didn't bet the nets tonight it would have been ohio state wow

     

     

    Just got caught up on the thread and watched the videos.

    Jeesh.  A play for the ages tomorrow - just have to figure out who?  Does that sound like a professional?  Pick out a game just because you need to bet 5k?

    Total self destruction.  "I am a professional" sure sounds like a wishful thinking self help mantra.

    Anyway, not to kick CG when he is down - but for those who don't know - I made a 5k bet that CG wouldn't make it to opening day of football.  I bet with a buddy of mine - the kind of guy that makes bets with me on anything - so this is not out of the ordinary....

    Anyway - he offered me 2k to drop the bet after reading this and watching the vids.  I turned him down.  Either way - there will be a large charitable donation made in CG honor - so there is something good coming of this no matter what.

    CG don't let this slip.  Everyone is still rooting for you, but your self destructive behavior and decisions will kill you. 

    Im not going to give you advice because you don't want it, you don't take it - and you have 100 people doing it.  I will just give you some encouragement - and some tough words - if you fukk this up you are going to be back at a job.  If you lose 5k, that is 2 months on a job.  Take inventory - relax - and if you still want to bet 5k go ahead and do it - but  make sure it is what you really want to do.

    GL


    Damn

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:03 AM ET #4507

    I hope CG doesn't hurt himself tonight. I am worried he is going to do something crazy. Let's hope he is asleep or banging the MILF.
    Reply
    I hope CG doesn't hurt himself tonight. I am worried he is going to do something crazy. Let's hope he is asleep or banging the MILF.
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:05 AM ET #4508

    Cg will win tomorrow
    Mark it down
    Reply
    Cg will win tomorrow
    Mark it down
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:07 AM ET #4509

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I know u would. Let's gooo back at it tommorow. My act is running old I get it still up tho. One large play and I'm BACK that's the point if the CUSHION I built myself

    You might be back money wise, but you are not a professional gambler, plain and simple. You could win 30 straight bets and this wouldnt change. I think at this point, you realize this.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I know u would. Let's gooo back at it tommorow. My act is running old I get it still up tho. One large play and I'm BACK that's the point if the CUSHION I built myself

    You might be back money wise, but you are not a professional gambler, plain and simple. You could win 30 straight bets and this wouldnt change. I think at this point, you realize this.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #4510

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    But why would you do that buddy? Just g o back to your routine where you were hitting a great rate. Come on man. Don't be out of control and bet some insane amount on a Monday game where you care more than the dudes playing. Think about it dude. A PRO does not chase. He is cold, calculated and deliberate. Show me you are a pro. Your problem isn't picking winners; your prob is dumb money mgmt. it took you three weeks to build your empire and four days to lose it all. Seems dumb right?

    Wow, one of the best posts of the entire thread by brady, who knew?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    But why would you do that buddy? Just g o back to your routine where you were hitting a great rate. Come on man. Don't be out of control and bet some insane amount on a Monday game where you care more than the dudes playing. Think about it dude. A PRO does not chase. He is cold, calculated and deliberate. Show me you are a pro. Your problem isn't picking winners; your prob is dumb money mgmt. it took you three weeks to build your empire and four days to lose it all. Seems dumb right?

    Wow, one of the best posts of the entire thread by brady, who knew?
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #4511

    SCAL I said I had Nets before College did I had it on NBA thread , Lost $125 today . I'm not like most covers that never bet ,but love to complain like you. I read your background You inherit some property Good for you , Don't work much ? You get Disabilty & welfare. We had to see your 2 pagès about College Betting & your Wallmart issue. You are complete idiot, You like most dont bet any $$$$. Except yout patètic Jets & Knicks .You stay home all day on the computer , writing up your pages of BS. Because like you say you wait for your welfare or Disabilty check I forgot which . Is your wife on welfare also . Can't wait for your long response , Got to go some of us work for living. You big LOSER
    Reply
    SCAL I said I had Nets before College did I had it on NBA thread , Lost $125 today . I'm not like most covers that never bet ,but love to complain like you. I read your background You inherit some property Good for you , Don't work much ? You get Disabilty & welfare. We had to see your 2 pagès about College Betting & your Wallmart issue. You are complete idiot, You like most dont bet any $$$$. Except yout patètic Jets & Knicks .You stay home all day on the computer , writing up your pages of BS. Because like you say you wait for your welfare or Disabilty check I forgot which . Is your wife on welfare also . Can't wait for your long response , Got to go some of us work for living. You big LOSER
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:09 AM ET #4512

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    You can always spot the self absorbed people on covers.  They post the same thing again and again (often times using a bit different wording, but it's the same thing) in hopes that someone might come in and finally say, "you know what, you're right."

    Then they usually throw something like this in:  which was expected after I told you not to bet today

    This is to make sure he reminds CG that he was right and CG was wrong (probably makes scal feel better about himself too).

    No need to split the atom here IMO.  CG was relying largely on emotion and emotion, as rangers said in an earlier post, is unreliable.

    That said, this could have been a 6-0 run and CG would be feeling like a king.  Emotion would still have been a bad thing.

    Question is, what, if anything do you do with it?
    you got it hutch. I feel on top of the world at the moment.

    The guy is FROM Jersey and hasn't a clue as to how to cap the Nets. To trust them in this spot is suspect at best, bad capping at worst.

    What the hell have you added to this thread in terms of anything but being a simple bystander?

    I can't tell the guy he capped one side of a game?

    Please, run along fool.

    Keep treating this thread like its the Truman show. I'll handle the rest.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    You can always spot the self absorbed people on covers.  They post the same thing again and again (often times using a bit different wording, but it's the same thing) in hopes that someone might come in and finally say, "you know what, you're right."

    Then they usually throw something like this in:  which was expected after I told you not to bet today

    This is to make sure he reminds CG that he was right and CG was wrong (probably makes scal feel better about himself too).

    No need to split the atom here IMO.  CG was relying largely on emotion and emotion, as rangers said in an earlier post, is unreliable.

    That said, this could have been a 6-0 run and CG would be feeling like a king.  Emotion would still have been a bad thing.

    Question is, what, if anything do you do with it?
    you got it hutch. I feel on top of the world at the moment.

    The guy is FROM Jersey and hasn't a clue as to how to cap the Nets. To trust them in this spot is suspect at best, bad capping at worst.

    What the hell have you added to this thread in terms of anything but being a simple bystander?

    I can't tell the guy he capped one side of a game?

    Please, run along fool.

    Keep treating this thread like its the Truman show. I'll handle the rest.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:10 AM ET #4513

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    SCAL I said I had Nets before College did I had it on NBA thread , Lost $125 today . I'm not like most covers that never bet ,but love to complain like you. I read your background You inherit some property Good for you , Don't work much ? You get Disabilty & welfare. We had to see your 2 pagès about College Betting & your Wallmart issue. You are complete idiot, You like most dont bet any $$$$. Except yout patètic Jets & Knicks .You stay home all day on the computer , writing up your pages of BS. Because like you say you wait for your welfare or Disabilty check I forgot which . Is your wife on welfare also . Can't wait for your long response , Got to go some of us work for living. You big LOSER

    My ovaltine decoder ring hasn't arrived yet.
    When it does, I'll be able to read your post.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    SCAL I said I had Nets before College did I had it on NBA thread , Lost $125 today . I'm not like most covers that never bet ,but love to complain like you. I read your background You inherit some property Good for you , Don't work much ? You get Disabilty & welfare. We had to see your 2 pagès about College Betting & your Wallmart issue. You are complete idiot, You like most dont bet any $$$$. Except yout patètic Jets & Knicks .You stay home all day on the computer , writing up your pages of BS. Because like you say you wait for your welfare or Disabilty check I forgot which . Is your wife on welfare also . Can't wait for your long response , Got to go some of us work for living. You big LOSER

    My ovaltine decoder ring hasn't arrived yet.
    When it does, I'll be able to read your post.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:14 AM ET #4514

    Im many pages behind but my biggest two takeaways: not surprised, and sad.
    Reply
    Im many pages behind but my biggest two takeaways: not surprised, and sad.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:17 AM ET #4515

    So SCAL You told College to get out of $5,000 for $2. 000 for Van . I am confused . Who are you
    Reply
    So SCAL You told College to get out of $5,000 for $2. 000 for Van . I am confused . Who are you
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:19 AM ET #4516

    Not sure approach for tommorow yet. 5k bomb out just stay the course. 0-6 streak wow
    Reply
    Not sure approach for tommorow yet. 5k bomb out just stay the course. 0-6 streak wow
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:23 AM ET #4517

    SCAL lets compare your Idiotic Analysis with College Gambler with Walmart . You are an Idiot. One has nothing go do with gambling .You & your wife get your welfare check,
    Reply
    SCAL lets compare your Idiotic Analysis with College Gambler with Walmart . You are an Idiot. One has nothing go do with gambling .You & your wife get your welfare check,
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:27 AM ET #4518

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    you got it hutch. I feel on top of the world at the moment.

    The guy is FROM Jersey and hasn't a clue as to how to cap the Nets. To trust them in this spot is suspect at best, bad capping at worst.

    What the hell have you added to this thread in terms of anything but being a simple bystander?

    I can't tell the guy he capped one side of a game?

    Please, run along fool.

    Keep treating this thread like its the Truman show. I'll handle the rest.

    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot.

    Another of Scal's reminders to everyone.  Shocking.  

    And I have added nothing to this thread.  Never said I did.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    you got it hutch. I feel on top of the world at the moment.

    The guy is FROM Jersey and hasn't a clue as to how to cap the Nets. To trust them in this spot is suspect at best, bad capping at worst.

    What the hell have you added to this thread in terms of anything but being a simple bystander?

    I can't tell the guy he capped one side of a game?

    Please, run along fool.

    Keep treating this thread like its the Truman show. I'll handle the rest.

    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot.

    Another of Scal's reminders to everyone.  Shocking.  

    And I have added nothing to this thread.  Never said I did.  


     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:36 AM ET #4519

    There will be a $5500/$5000 play tommorow. I already know the game. Figure $2750/$2500 at two diff books to split it up if I can get the same spread or if one book will take that action that high then great. I'll have $21,900 in savings after I take the $5500 out
    Reply
    There will be a $5500/$5000 play tommorow. I already know the game. Figure $2750/$2500 at two diff books to split it up if I can get the same spread or if one book will take that action that high then great. I'll have $21,900 in savings after I take the $5500 out
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:36 AM ET #4520

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot.

    Another of Scal's reminders to everyone.  Shocking.  

    And I have added nothing to this thread.  Never said I did.  




    It's not a reminder to everyone. It's a reminder to HIM. I could care less what you think and he ironically could care less about what I think.

    I'm the only person who has commented with any meaningful analysis about his cap of a game or his play in general.

    Therefore I have a right to come back and let him know what I said.

    But at this point he's not an effective capper and is taking teams without full justification.

    I expect him to lose the 5K. He could wait for a juicy march madness first rounder for 5k if he wants to het that much but he's going after an unremarkable Monday slate. To each his own.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:


    Actually I was the one guy that warned him extensively about the Jazz pick you idiot.

    Another of Scal's reminders to everyone.  Shocking.  

    And I have added nothing to this thread.  Never said I did.  




    It's not a reminder to everyone. It's a reminder to HIM. I could care less what you think and he ironically could care less about what I think.

    I'm the only person who has commented with any meaningful analysis about his cap of a game or his play in general.

    Therefore I have a right to come back and let him know what I said.

    But at this point he's not an effective capper and is taking teams without full justification.

    I expect him to lose the 5K. He could wait for a juicy march madness first rounder for 5k if he wants to het that much but he's going after an unremarkable Monday slate. To each his own.
     
    corey407woc
    corey407woc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #4521

    this is why gambling is a hobby and not a profession
    Reply
    this is why gambling is a hobby and not a profession
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #4522

    CG, I have a serious question for you. (One im not expecting you to answer after what I just said, but maybe itll give you something to think about.) What would your reaction towards your family have been if you went 6-0 during their stay? I certainly understand why your rythm was thrown off, im not disputing it. Its a different ballgame compared to being on your owm. But they didnt make the picks for you. They didnt force you to make plays. It was wildly predicted that your emotion would be your downfall, but i dont think anyone predicted this. Im sure you wont answer my question and thats fine, but ask it to yourself before you go off on your family for visiting you.
    Reply
    CG, I have a serious question for you. (One im not expecting you to answer after what I just said, but maybe itll give you something to think about.) What would your reaction towards your family have been if you went 6-0 during their stay? I certainly understand why your rythm was thrown off, im not disputing it. Its a different ballgame compared to being on your owm. But they didnt make the picks for you. They didnt force you to make plays. It was wildly predicted that your emotion would be your downfall, but i dont think anyone predicted this. Im sure you wont answer my question and thats fine, but ask it to yourself before you go off on your family for visiting you.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #4523

    Say what u want. I quit my job and came out here to hit certain games like this.. I see a game I LOVE tommorow and I'm hitting it for 5K. That's the luxury of being in Vegas I couldn't bet that amount at home ever. I'll show proof of bet ticket also
    Reply
    Say what u want. I quit my job and came out here to hit certain games like this.. I see a game I LOVE tommorow and I'm hitting it for 5K. That's the luxury of being in Vegas I couldn't bet that amount at home ever. I'll show proof of bet ticket also
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:45 AM ET #4524

    If I had gone 6-0 then so be ir. My rythem was thrown off, my routine completely messed up. It's okay tho I got my 5K winner for tommorow ready
    Reply
    If I had gone 6-0 then so be ir. My rythem was thrown off, my routine completely messed up. It's okay tho I got my 5K winner for tommorow ready
     
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 12:46 AM ET #4525

    The sad thing is, if he wins this $5000 bet hes gonna think hes back towards doing this long term. It might sound crazy, but losing the bet might be the best for his future.
    Reply
    The sad thing is, if he wins this $5000 bet hes gonna think hes back towards doing this long term. It might sound crazy, but losing the bet might be the best for his future.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 181182183 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,408
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,843
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,839

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.