Posted:
#4526
CG please don't bet the 5k bra. I'm your age and have 22k stacked up. No way in hell would I dare risk 5k on any bet ever. Thats a large portion of your bankroll. Everyone goes thru hot and cold streaks. You should have known after that lucky Michigan St cover that you were in for some type of regression. Why are you chasing with 5k?? This is a horrendous idea, especially since you are still up money in your pro career. Just bet your standard wager when you are ready. No need to rush especially since you already paid Your rent for 3 months. Just chill out. Bang the MILFS all week, bust some nuts, clear your mind and come back during march madness. No need to rush a shitty Monday bet. Cuz if you lose that 5k then you are down 4k pro career with 21.9k and you will try to chase again. The habits you are creating are detrimental to your success in Vegas. Bases start in 3 weeks. No need to rush...
I'm not going to lie when I saw you post N Carolina I made a small $30 bet on Duke just cuz I knew you were chasing. If you bet 5k tomorrow I'm going to fade you again because these chase bets never end up good. GL regardless but as a single man with almost as much $ as you, im telling you, you need to realize how blessed you are. Do you know how many people will never be able to save 20k in their entire life? Not to mention a 27 yr old. Get a grip my dude, before you end up with $0 in your bank account. Its going to happen at this rate.
I'm not going to lie when I saw you post N Carolina I made a small $30 bet on Duke just cuz I knew you were chasing. If you bet 5k tomorrow I'm going to fade you again because these chase bets never end up good. GL regardless but as a single man with almost as much $ as you, im telling you, you need to realize how blessed you are. Do you know how many people will never be able to save 20k in their entire life? Not to mention a 27 yr old. Get a grip my dude, before you end up with $0 in your bank account. Its going to happen at this rate.
