I know u would. Let's gooo back at it tommorow. My act is running old I get it still up tho. One large play and I'm BACK that's the point if the CUSHION I built myself
I know u would. Let's gooo back at it tommorow. My act is running old I get it still up tho. One large play and I'm BACK that's the point if the CUSHION I built myself
I hope you take a break CG. Your family visiting absolutely ruined your mojo. Talk about a dumpster fire....
You keep half-assing these wagers while you have more family visiting this week and you may be hitching a ride back home with them next Wednesday. Unbelievable.
You can still pull through dude. You have a lot of people rooting for you.
I hope you take a break CG. Your family visiting absolutely ruined your mojo. Talk about a dumpster fire....
You keep half-assing these wagers while you have more family visiting this week and you may be hitching a ride back home with them next Wednesday. Unbelievable.
You can still pull through dude. You have a lot of people rooting for you.
But why would you do that buddy? Just go back to your routine where you were hitting a great rate. Come on man. Don't be out of control and bet some insane amount on a Monday game where you care more than the dudes playing. Think about it dude. A PRO does not chase. He is cold, calculated and deliberate. Show me you are a pro. Your problem isn't picking winners; your prob is dumb money mgmt. it took you three weeks to build your empire and four days to lose it all. Seems dumb right?
But why would you do that buddy? Just go back to your routine where you were hitting a great rate. Come on man. Don't be out of control and bet some insane amount on a Monday game where you care more than the dudes playing. Think about it dude. A PRO does not chase. He is cold, calculated and deliberate. Show me you are a pro. Your problem isn't picking winners; your prob is dumb money mgmt. it took you three weeks to build your empire and four days to lose it all. Seems dumb right?
we have to attack Wells Fargo for a big withdrawal in the AM.
No need to wait until tomorrow. You should make like Roddy Piper and body slam the next door neighbor than steal his wallet and write an IOU on his forehead . Than tomorrow treat the guy to a tall boy and be slapping high fives and chit.
Quote Originally Posted by RyanTRuchie:
we have to attack Wells Fargo for a big withdrawal in the AM.
No need to wait until tomorrow. You should make like Roddy Piper and body slam the next door neighbor than steal his wallet and write an IOU on his forehead . Than tomorrow treat the guy to a tall boy and be slapping high fives and chit.
I have been pulling for you from day one but I don't like what I see happening now. Your best bet is to get off this forum and regroup. If more family is coming take a few days off and get back in the game for March Madness.
I have been pulling for you from day one but I don't like what I see happening now. Your best bet is to get off this forum and regroup. If more family is coming take a few days off and get back in the game for March Madness.