• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 173174175 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    baronman
    EuroPro
    collegegambler
    BunkMoreland
    mbialowas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 173174175 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:18 PM ET #4301

    Good luck like the Nets also.
    Reply
    Good luck like the Nets also.
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:20 PM ET #4302

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    This journey will have degenerated to the next stage, when the scapegoat for College Gambler's next loss, will be the tilapia salad.  

    wizardofnothing i wish that was youre head being flush down a toilet you miserable pos scum to this earth.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    This journey will have degenerated to the next stage, when the scapegoat for College Gambler's next loss, will be the tilapia salad.  

    wizardofnothing i wish that was youre head being flush down a toilet you miserable pos scum to this earth.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:26 PM ET #4303

    Wizard- is it not a coincidence I'm completely rolling and then fam comes to town and I go 0-5? U know me I don't make excuses and I always show up win or lose I just really feel like they mushed me. I mean I had a strategy of capping each am and running numbers shopping for best lines which helped me dominate for 24 days and in 3 days I go to shit with them here... I mean my routine was thrown off. Just me now I'm pounding beers ready to get back on track. Nets large let's gooo
    Reply
    Wizard- is it not a coincidence I'm completely rolling and then fam comes to town and I go 0-5? U know me I don't make excuses and I always show up win or lose I just really feel like they mushed me. I mean I had a strategy of capping each am and running numbers shopping for best lines which helped me dominate for 24 days and in 3 days I go to shit with them here... I mean my routine was thrown off. Just me now I'm pounding beers ready to get back on track. Nets large let's gooo
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #4304

    Cg for good luck u should put on ur old high school jersey when u were a tackling machine
    Watch the nets game in that jersey to get u some good vibes
    Reply
    Cg for good luck u should put on ur old high school jersey when u were a tackling machine
    Watch the nets game in that jersey to get u some good vibes
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #4305

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Hasn't followed one piece of advice the entire thread. Why start now...

    No one should ever take advice from you. You are a clueless wonder when it comes to handicapping. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    Hasn't followed one piece of advice the entire thread. Why start now...

    No one should ever take advice from you. You are a clueless wonder when it comes to handicapping. 
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:31 PM ET #4306

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    wizardofnothing i wish that was youre head being flush down a toilet you miserable pos scum to this earth.

    At least I am being honest, and tried to help the guy, but to no avail.  Also, and I am not being sarcastic or making light of it, but I would be willing to bet that College Gambler incurred major head trauma via a concussion or two, during his football playing days.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:


    wizardofnothing i wish that was youre head being flush down a toilet you miserable pos scum to this earth.

    At least I am being honest, and tried to help the guy, but to no avail.  Also, and I am not being sarcastic or making light of it, but I would be willing to bet that College Gambler incurred major head trauma via a concussion or two, during his football playing days.
     
    Chimpo
    Chimpo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 2260
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:32 PM ET #4307

    [Quote: Originally Posted by collegegambler]

    just caught up on all the comments from yesterday also.. flattered by all the support fellas and I am a big boy bring on any hate too I love it either way.

    Goose and 3dtv- idk.. I am happy with the $500 a game.. I was thinking of increasing if/when I get up over 10K in my pro career.. maybe a K play if I really like a game instead of betting two on a given night.

    I just don't like the idea of possibly increasing and then starting a cold streak...  that's the big debate right now.

    based on my +$4750 first week I am on pace to make 247K lol...  I mean when will I go 15-5 again? 

    def a good debate.. it's such a long grind I think I am still happy with $500 a game..  it's a nice amount to bet and can make nice profit with wins, but also doesn't total cripple you when you lose $550 on losses.

    [/Quo]You are on the small losing streak and you keep betting 2 units? (Assuming 500 is a unit.) I will strongly advice you to go back to how you are thinking when you started out. Looks like your money management is gone.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by collegegambler]

    just caught up on all the comments from yesterday also.. flattered by all the support fellas and I am a big boy bring on any hate too I love it either way.

    Goose and 3dtv- idk.. I am happy with the $500 a game.. I was thinking of increasing if/when I get up over 10K in my pro career.. maybe a K play if I really like a game instead of betting two on a given night.

    I just don't like the idea of possibly increasing and then starting a cold streak...  that's the big debate right now.

    based on my +$4750 first week I am on pace to make 247K lol...  I mean when will I go 15-5 again? 

    def a good debate.. it's such a long grind I think I am still happy with $500 a game..  it's a nice amount to bet and can make nice profit with wins, but also doesn't total cripple you when you lose $550 on losses.

    [/Quo]You are on the small losing streak and you keep betting 2 units? (Assuming 500 is a unit.) I will strongly advice you to go back to how you are thinking when you started out. Looks like your money management is gone.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:33 PM ET #4308

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:


    No one should ever take advice from you. You are a clueless wonder when it comes to handicapping. 

    At least his losing selections, are supported by a long-winded novella.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:


    No one should ever take advice from you. You are a clueless wonder when it comes to handicapping. 

    At least his losing selections, are supported by a long-winded novella.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:42 PM ET #4309

    Just me now. Getting that mojo back just uploaded a video of me chugging a 16 oz TB tall boy check it out. Poolside now before nets game. Let's goooo!!!
    Reply
    Just me now. Getting that mojo back just uploaded a video of me chugging a 16 oz TB tall boy check it out. Poolside now before nets game. Let's goooo!!!
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:43 PM ET #4310

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Wizard- is it not a coincidence I'm completely rolling and then fam comes to town and I go 0-5? U know me I don't make excuses and I always show up win or lose I just really feel like they mushed me. I mean I had a strategy of capping each am and running numbers shopping for best lines which helped me dominate for 24 days and in 3 days I go to garbage with them here... I mean my routine was thrown off. Just me now I'm pounding beers ready to get back on track. Nets large let's gooo

    If you were winning, you would have no problem with the family, as it seems like they are good people, and that they care about you very much.  

    I don't know if them visiting you in Vegas was the best idea, and regardless how your journey turns out, NOTHING is more important IMO than a tight-knit family, who cares as much as they do about you.

    When you get older, and they get sick or die, you will look back at these moments that you had together, and will realize that the time spent with them was much more fulfilling than any gambling endeavor.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Wizard- is it not a coincidence I'm completely rolling and then fam comes to town and I go 0-5? U know me I don't make excuses and I always show up win or lose I just really feel like they mushed me. I mean I had a strategy of capping each am and running numbers shopping for best lines which helped me dominate for 24 days and in 3 days I go to garbage with them here... I mean my routine was thrown off. Just me now I'm pounding beers ready to get back on track. Nets large let's gooo

    If you were winning, you would have no problem with the family, as it seems like they are good people, and that they care about you very much.  

    I don't know if them visiting you in Vegas was the best idea, and regardless how your journey turns out, NOTHING is more important IMO than a tight-knit family, who cares as much as they do about you.

    When you get older, and they get sick or die, you will look back at these moments that you had together, and will realize that the time spent with them was much more fulfilling than any gambling endeavor.  

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:47 PM ET #4311

    College Gambler, it is human nature to try to understand and explain random outcomes like sporting events.  From personal experience, dwelling on them, or blaming others for something you have no control over, is futile and self-destructive.    

    Reply
    College Gambler, it is human nature to try to understand and explain random outcomes like sporting events.  From personal experience, dwelling on them, or blaming others for something you have no control over, is futile and self-destructive.    

     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:48 PM ET #4312

    Good stuff  CG! Keep the good mojo going. Chug back a few more cold ones and eat a big salad for lunch,  enjoy the game. Head down to Vic and Anthony's tonight with an anorexic Milford and order the lamb

    Reply
    Good stuff  CG! Keep the good mojo going. Chug back a few more cold ones and eat a big salad for lunch,  enjoy the game. Head down to Vic and Anthony's tonight with an anorexic Milford and order the lamb

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:49 PM ET #4313

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/8/14

    Locked and loaded...

    Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000

    Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5    this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question. 

    bol all go NETS


    Cg, you are are really throwing me for a loop here.

    This is yet another TOUGH game with NO handicap, just like UNC.

    Do I understand your reasoning? Yes.

    Is it sound on the Nets side? Yes.

    Here's the problem.

    The Jazz have come out of the all-star break playing their best basketball IN YEARS.

    6-2 ats and SU taking out WC powerhouses like the Blazers, Spurs and Grizzlies.

    If Boston doesn't convert a layup with 1.2 seconds left a few days ago this team is 7-1 ATS and SU after the Break.

    That would make me shiver as a Nets backer.

    This is a spot the Nets should take down easily...versus a different bottom feeder like:

    Knicks
    Sixers
    Lakers 
     
    Laying 6/7 points against those team is Ok in this spot.

    But right now, the Jazz are in no way bottom feeders. In fact, they are nearly the best bet in NBA.

    Jazz will come to play and are playing with a high level of confidence right now, perhaps turning a corner as a franchise.

    If this game is close late, I'd be very worried. If the nets get a 10-12 OT lead, they won't blow it again. But this is gonna be tough.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/8/14

    Locked and loaded...

    Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000

    Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5    this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question. 

    bol all go NETS


    Cg, you are are really throwing me for a loop here.

    This is yet another TOUGH game with NO handicap, just like UNC.

    Do I understand your reasoning? Yes.

    Is it sound on the Nets side? Yes.

    Here's the problem.

    The Jazz have come out of the all-star break playing their best basketball IN YEARS.

    6-2 ats and SU taking out WC powerhouses like the Blazers, Spurs and Grizzlies.

    If Boston doesn't convert a layup with 1.2 seconds left a few days ago this team is 7-1 ATS and SU after the Break.

    That would make me shiver as a Nets backer.

    This is a spot the Nets should take down easily...versus a different bottom feeder like:

    Knicks
    Sixers
    Lakers 
     
    Laying 6/7 points against those team is Ok in this spot.

    But right now, the Jazz are in no way bottom feeders. In fact, they are nearly the best bet in NBA.

    Jazz will come to play and are playing with a high level of confidence right now, perhaps turning a corner as a franchise.

    If this game is close late, I'd be very worried. If the nets get a 10-12 OT lead, they won't blow it again. But this is gonna be tough.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:52 PM ET #4314

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Just me now. Getting that mojo back just uploaded a video of me chugging a 16 oz TB tall boy check it out. Poolside now before nets game. Let's goooo!!!

    Cannot find the video.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Just me now. Getting that mojo back just uploaded a video of me chugging a 16 oz TB tall boy check it out. Poolside now before nets game. Let's goooo!!!

    Cannot find the video.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:55 PM ET #4315

    Just chugged another one and uploaded vid. I needed to do something to get back on track. I'll chug 20 more I'm reckless today. If anyone wants me to chug another just request it and I'll do it
    Reply
    Just chugged another one and uploaded vid. I needed to do something to get back on track. I'll chug 20 more I'm reckless today. If anyone wants me to chug another just request it and I'll do it
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #4316

    It takes some time to load. I just did two chugs and two videos tho. It will show up shortly I assume
    Reply
    It takes some time to load. I just did two chugs and two videos tho. It will show up shortly I assume
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #4317

    Milford = milf 
    Reply
    Milford = milf 
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #4318

    Slam down a entire tilapia filet in 30 seconds
    I dare ya
    Reply
    Slam down a entire tilapia filet in 30 seconds
    I dare ya
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #4319

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/8/14
    Locked and loaded...
    Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
    Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5    this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question. 
    bol all go NETS
    Cg, you are are really throwing me for a loop here.This is yet another TOUGH game with NO handicap, just like UNC.Do I understand your reasoning? Yes.Is it sound on the Nets side? Yes.Here's the problem.The Jazz have come out of the all-star break playing their best basketball IN YEARS.6-2 ats and SU taking out WC powerhouses like the Blazers, Spurs and Grizzlies.If Boston doesn't convert a layup with 1.2 seconds left a few days ago this team is 7-1 ATS and SU after the Break.That would make me shiver as a Nets backer.This is a spot the Nets should take down easily...versus a different bottom feeder like:KnicksSixersLakers  Laying 6/7 points against those team is Ok in this spot.But right now, the Jazz are in no way bottom feeders. In fact, they are nearly the best bet in NBA.Jazz will come to play and are playing with a high level of confidence right now, perhaps turning a corner as a franchise.If this game is close late, I'd be very worried. If the nets get a 10-12 OT lead, they won't blow it again. But this is gonna be tough.

    SCAL your wrong Lakers are covering machine of late ,even the 76ers.Not your Knicks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    3/8/14
    Locked and loaded...
    Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
    Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5    this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question. 
    bol all go NETS
    Cg, you are are really throwing me for a loop here.This is yet another TOUGH game with NO handicap, just like UNC.Do I understand your reasoning? Yes.Is it sound on the Nets side? Yes.Here's the problem.The Jazz have come out of the all-star break playing their best basketball IN YEARS.6-2 ats and SU taking out WC powerhouses like the Blazers, Spurs and Grizzlies.If Boston doesn't convert a layup with 1.2 seconds left a few days ago this team is 7-1 ATS and SU after the Break.That would make me shiver as a Nets backer.This is a spot the Nets should take down easily...versus a different bottom feeder like:KnicksSixersLakers  Laying 6/7 points against those team is Ok in this spot.But right now, the Jazz are in no way bottom feeders. In fact, they are nearly the best bet in NBA.Jazz will come to play and are playing with a high level of confidence right now, perhaps turning a corner as a franchise.If this game is close late, I'd be very worried. If the nets get a 10-12 OT lead, they won't blow it again. But this is gonna be tough.

    SCAL your wrong Lakers are covering machine of late ,even the 76ers.Not your Knicks
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #4320

    CG YOUR A EFEN ANIMAL MY DUDE I LOVE IT!!!! GOTTA GET THE WIN MY DUDE!!!
    Reply
    CG YOUR A EFEN ANIMAL MY DUDE I LOVE IT!!!! GOTTA GET THE WIN MY DUDE!!!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #4321

    And just to clarify, every game is "tough".

    If even ONE game a night weren't, I'd quit my job and do this as well.

    But the texture of this game is such it's another very short home favorite that isn't dependable, even in a spot where they should rebound (just like UNC).

    You can win it, but the Nets better come out very strong for that to happen.

    Pull the sh* UNC did yesterday and you look at climbing out of a hole the entire half. That's too draining to take it down vs. a superior team and the Jazz are most certainly superior right now.
    Reply
    And just to clarify, every game is "tough".

    If even ONE game a night weren't, I'd quit my job and do this as well.

    But the texture of this game is such it's another very short home favorite that isn't dependable, even in a spot where they should rebound (just like UNC).

    You can win it, but the Nets better come out very strong for that to happen.

    Pull the sh* UNC did yesterday and you look at climbing out of a hole the entire half. That's too draining to take it down vs. a superior team and the Jazz are most certainly superior right now.
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:05 PM ET #4322

    Tall boys
    Reply
    Tall boys
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #4323

    Just uploaded a third chug video. I'll do a forth. I don't care I need to get back on track. I'm an old school degenerate from the 60's all these soft pu$$ies in this era make me fucking sick
    Reply
    Just uploaded a third chug video. I'll do a forth. I don't care I need to get back on track. I'm an old school degenerate from the 60's all these soft pu$$ies in this era make me fucking sick
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:11 PM ET #4324

    chug another cg 
    Reply
    chug another cg 
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:15 PM ET #4325

    Just chugged number 4. My sixth total beer. The 4 chugs within half hour. All these internet tough guys come say something to my face out here.
    Reply
    Just chugged number 4. My sixth total beer. The 4 chugs within half hour. All these internet tough guys come say something to my face out here.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 173174175 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,305
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,300
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,474
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,141
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,949

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.