• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 175176177 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    BunkMoreland
    collegegambler
    zooyorkinc
    mbialowas
    Champ_Iz_Here
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 175176177 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #4351

    I bet u got ur behind kicked down in bama when u ran ur mouth
    Bama dont like loud mouth jersey boys
    Reply
    I bet u got ur behind kicked down in bama when u ran ur mouth
    Bama dont like loud mouth jersey boys
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #4352

    I'm no doubt fuckked up but I paid my dues and for now fam to Fuckk up this journey is BS. I'm not stopping I'll be on the streets if I don't make this but it's my journey and just stay tuned. If the nets don't cover there will be HUGE chase plays and I'll show tickets and if someone has a problem with me come meet me at casino I'll even tell u what time I arrive when I cash those tickets
    Reply
    I'm no doubt fuckked up but I paid my dues and for now fam to Fuckk up this journey is BS. I'm not stopping I'll be on the streets if I don't make this but it's my journey and just stay tuned. If the nets don't cover there will be HUGE chase plays and I'll show tickets and if someone has a problem with me come meet me at casino I'll even tell u what time I arrive when I cash those tickets
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:54 PM ET #4353

    I got jumped a few times in bama by 3-4 pu$$ies with my back turned. I never pressed charges and got right up. I wanna see a tough guy willing to take me on one on one. See what happens to u.
    Reply
    I got jumped a few times in bama by 3-4 pu$$ies with my back turned. I never pressed charges and got right up. I wanna see a tough guy willing to take me on one on one. See what happens to u.
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:55 PM ET #4354

    Cg darn the chase
    Drop another 1k on the nets
    It wins and u can forget about the hard times capping when the fam was there
    Reply
    Cg darn the chase
    Drop another 1k on the nets
    It wins and u can forget about the hard times capping when the fam was there
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #4355

    Face to face one on one no pu$$y shitt with my bank turned. I like someone that has the balls to stand up to Me one on one like a man. U beat my a$$ then I'll shake ur hand but especially in Bama all groups blindsighting me bc they afraid of me one on one face to face
    Reply
    Face to face one on one no pu$$y shitt with my bank turned. I like someone that has the balls to stand up to Me one on one like a man. U beat my a$$ then I'll shake ur hand but especially in Bama all groups blindsighting me bc they afraid of me one on one face to face
     
    zooyorkinc
    zooyorkinc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1438
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #4356

    this is becoming sad
    Reply
    this is becoming sad
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #4357

    ILPRATO I hope u bet 10K let's gooo
    Reply
    ILPRATO I hope u bet 10K let's gooo
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #4358

    I can't add more bc my pu$$y Wells Fargo bank out here won't let me take out more than $500 on my ATM and I had $700 in pocket left. I had 5.1K I would have deposited had I not went on this streak... I got $27,400 in savings left if I lose nets. I had to pay 5K for my 3 months up front at apartment. No rent due till June
    Reply
    I can't add more bc my pu$$y Wells Fargo bank out here won't let me take out more than $500 on my ATM and I had $700 in pocket left. I had 5.1K I would have deposited had I not went on this streak... I got $27,400 in savings left if I lose nets. I had to pay 5K for my 3 months up front at apartment. No rent due till June
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #4359

    Just watched the videos CG. I love it,  looks like you have your mojo back. Go to the Spearamint Rhino tonight and treat yourself to a nice lap dance, you deserve it. 
    Reply
    Just watched the videos CG. I love it,  looks like you have your mojo back. Go to the Spearamint Rhino tonight and treat yourself to a nice lap dance, you deserve it. 
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:00 PM ET #4360

    Cg,
    Maybe u should try n get into the ufc
    Dana white lives out there I believe
    I know the owners of ufc do
    Reach out tell em how u beat up a guy while wearing slacks and a tucked in shirt
    Maybe they will let u fight on an undercard
    Reply
    Cg,
    Maybe u should try n get into the ufc
    Dana white lives out there I believe
    I know the owners of ufc do
    Reach out tell em how u beat up a guy while wearing slacks and a tucked in shirt
    Maybe they will let u fight on an undercard
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:00 PM ET #4361

    If I lose u best believe I'm taking a huge chunk out of savings for this week. Conf tourneys. Let's gooo!! I'm not losing this nets bet with my mojo back on my own tho. There will be some sick amounts bet tho if I lose. Banks closed today.....
    Reply
    If I lose u best believe I'm taking a huge chunk out of savings for this week. Conf tourneys. Let's gooo!! I'm not losing this nets bet with my mojo back on my own tho. There will be some sick amounts bet tho if I lose. Banks closed today.....
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:02 PM ET #4362

    chug back to back beers bro. 
    Reply
    chug back to back beers bro. 
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:03 PM ET #4363

    U can't chase tonight if u have all ur money in the bank!
    Better hit this nets bet
    Hope soft was brook Lopez can keep gorbert off the glass
    Better hope Hayward game is off

    And that fat behind d will wants to play
    Reply
    U can't chase tonight if u have all ur money in the bank!
    Better hit this nets bet
    Hope soft was brook Lopez can keep gorbert off the glass
    Better hope Hayward game is off

    And that fat behind d will wants to play
     
    lovethedough
    lovethedough
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4474
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:04 PM ET #4364

    Brooklyn style baby.  

    Good luck,  CG.  You will be fine.

    Reply
    Brooklyn style baby.  

    Good luck,  CG.  You will be fine.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:08 PM ET #4365

    love the dough

    a great capper this guy dosent give a darn and is a conistant winner like me,  hop in Brooklyn with me.. I know they are a sickening team but with my Swag today  I wouldn't go against me homie

    Reply

    love the dough

    a great capper this guy dosent give a darn and is a conistant winner like me,  hop in Brooklyn with me.. I know they are a sickening team but with my Swag today  I wouldn't go against me homie

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:10 PM ET #4366

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVkpNOavSLnobJI4PPcIEg

    hey all u dads out there get off ur rocker and go to sunday school if u got some advice for the betting GOD or stay the fuckk out my thread

    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVkpNOavSLnobJI4PPcIEg

    hey all u dads out there get off ur rocker and go to sunday school if u got some advice for the betting GOD or stay the fuckk out my thread

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #4367

    the southern pu$$y a$$ hick from Kentucky wizard of fox is all quiet now.

    I got no job right now besides this u got a problem with me ill fly to cuntuckyy to beat ur a$$ u piece of chitt

    Reply

    the southern pu$$y a$$ hick from Kentucky wizard of fox is all quiet now.

    I got no job right now besides this u got a problem with me ill fly to cuntuckyy to beat ur a$$ u piece of chitt

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #4368

     cmon wizard run ur mouth tough guy lets goo
    Reply
     cmon wizard run ur mouth tough guy lets goo
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #4369

    Reply
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:16 PM ET #4370

    All aboard, the Ben Sanderson freight train.  And there are no brakes on this locomotive.  Woo woo!
    Reply
    All aboard, the Ben Sanderson freight train.  And there are no brakes on this locomotive.  Woo woo!
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:20 PM ET #4371

    I like the vid when u give the manson lamps lol
    Reply
    I like the vid when u give the manson lamps lol
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:20 PM ET #4372

    my boy vanzack is someone I respect for betting against me now very few think I have a shot will make it so much sweeter when the world champion patriots open up at home that first Thursday and im rolling still

    talk is cheap but book this post in ur memory to anyone interested in this thread

    Reply

    my boy vanzack is someone I respect for betting against me now very few think I have a shot will make it so much sweeter when the world champion patriots open up at home that first Thursday and im rolling still

    talk is cheap but book this post in ur memory to anyone interested in this thread

     
    JicJac
    JicJac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5229
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #4373

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    love the dough

    a great capper this guy dosent give a darn and is a conistant winner like me,  hop in Brooklyn with me.. I know they are a sickening team but with my Swag today  I wouldn't go against me homie

     

    Sorry young brother. Ive been living here in Vegas along time and seen a lot of people come here. You may be the worst case ive seen. This place will destroy you. Not because you aren't any good...you are, youre good at capping. But, youre the worst ive seen with the approach and personality issues. Im not gonna blow smoke up your a ss. Its straight talk...You Have ZERO chance of making it out here in your current state. PERIOD

    Also, id wager you were bi-polar and its even worse because of the alcohol.

    Go to Rehab and give yourself a chance

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    love the dough

    a great capper this guy dosent give a darn and is a conistant winner like me,  hop in Brooklyn with me.. I know they are a sickening team but with my Swag today  I wouldn't go against me homie

     

    Sorry young brother. Ive been living here in Vegas along time and seen a lot of people come here. You may be the worst case ive seen. This place will destroy you. Not because you aren't any good...you are, youre good at capping. But, youre the worst ive seen with the approach and personality issues. Im not gonna blow smoke up your a ss. Its straight talk...You Have ZERO chance of making it out here in your current state. PERIOD

    Also, id wager you were bi-polar and its even worse because of the alcohol.

    Go to Rehab and give yourself a chance

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:26 PM ET #4374

    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Sorry young brother. Ive been living here in Vegas along time and seen a lot of people come here. You may be the worst case ive seen. This place will destroy you. Not because you aren't any good...you are, youre good at capping. But, youre the worst ive seen with the approach and personality issues. Im not gonna blow smoke up your a ss. Its straight talk...You Have ZERO chance of making it out here in your current state. PERIOD

    Also, id wager you were bi-polar and its even worse because of the alcohol.

    Go to Rehab and give yourself a chance


    he doesnt give a chit about your thoughts jic jacoff
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Sorry young brother. Ive been living here in Vegas along time and seen a lot of people come here. You may be the worst case ive seen. This place will destroy you. Not because you aren't any good...you are, youre good at capping. But, youre the worst ive seen with the approach and personality issues. Im not gonna blow smoke up your a ss. Its straight talk...You Have ZERO chance of making it out here in your current state. PERIOD

    Also, id wager you were bi-polar and its even worse because of the alcohol.

    Go to Rehab and give yourself a chance


    he doesnt give a chit about your thoughts jic jacoff
     
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:27 PM ET #4375

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    the southern pu$$y a$$ hick from Kentucky wizard of fox is all quiet now.

    I got no job right now besides this u got a problem with me ill fly to cuntuckyy to beat ur a$$ u piece of chitt


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    the southern pu$$y a$$ hick from Kentucky wizard of fox is all quiet now.

    I got no job right now besides this u got a problem with me ill fly to cuntuckyy to beat ur a$$ u piece of chitt


    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 175176177 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,349
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,476
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,075

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.