Posted:
#4326
Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Posted:
#4327
Me and my boys used to finish 30 packs by the pool in Bama in 3 hours. This is perfect today to get my mojo back. All the Betty crockers in my family shovel me some snow in jersey. Let's goo. Time to start winning again
Me and my boys used to finish 30 packs by the pool in Bama in 3 hours. This is perfect today to get my mojo back. All the Betty crockers in my family shovel me some snow in jersey. Let's goo. Time to start winning again
Posted:
#4329
3 grizzly pouches in now and it tastes great. Gametime in Brooklyn in an hour and 40 min let's gooooo. Betting against me in this spot would not be smart
3 grizzly pouches in now and it tastes great. Gametime in Brooklyn in an hour and 40 min let's gooooo. Betting against me in this spot would not be smart
Posted:
#4331
Love the vids bro ! Chug another for all the guys out there that aren't living the dream like yourself . Nets gonna roll tonight !!!! Plumlee career high on the glass tonight !! Love it .
Love the vids bro ! Chug another for all the guys out there that aren't living the dream like yourself . Nets gonna roll tonight !!!! Plumlee career high on the glass tonight !! Love it .
Posted:
#4333
This kid is tough tho he would get right up and punch me in the face and then it would be on. One guy wins one guy loses but we shake hands and chase whorees at the end of the day bc we respect that we both not afraid of one another. That's what I love. U fight u get back up and if someone beats ur a$$ u don't press charges u step ur game up next time. I broke a kids eye socket once for talking shit to me in Atlantic city and his pu$$y friend just watched me beat his a$$. I was minding my own business and he talked shit to me because I had my slacks on and shirt tucked in. U wanna talk shitt u better back it up. Anyone got a problem with me then I'll give u my address don't be a fagg and invole guns like a pu$$y man to man fist to fist
This kid is tough tho he would get right up and punch me in the face and then it would be on. One guy wins one guy loses but we shake hands and chase whorees at the end of the day bc we respect that we both not afraid of one another. That's what I love. U fight u get back up and if someone beats ur a$$ u don't press charges u step ur game up next time. I broke a kids eye socket once for talking shit to me in Atlantic city and his pu$$y friend just watched me beat his a$$. I was minding my own business and he talked shit to me because I had my slacks on and shirt tucked in. U wanna talk shitt u better back it up. Anyone got a problem with me then I'll give u my address don't be a fagg and invole guns like a pu$$y man to man fist to fist
Posted:
#4334
Tho a bunkmoreland kid isn't afraid I LIKE THAT. If u truck sticked me I would shake ur hand and buy u a beer I RESPECT kids who r tough and don't just hide behind a computer screen. Im a chill kid but I got a nasty mean streak and I'll stick up for myself at all times
Tho a bunkmoreland kid isn't afraid I LIKE THAT. If u truck sticked me I would shake ur hand and buy u a beer I RESPECT kids who r tough and don't just hide behind a computer screen. Im a chill kid but I got a nasty mean streak and I'll stick up for myself at all times
Posted:
#4335
I would lay (-140) I would beat ur a$$ in a fight tho player. 6 foot 208lbs here I don't care how big u are. I hope ur fata$$ was a fullback in highschool I would light ur ass up jerkofff
I would lay (-140) I would beat ur a$$ in a fight tho player. 6 foot 208lbs here I don't care how big u are. I hope ur fata$$ was a fullback in highschool I would light ur ass up jerkofff
Posted:
#4337
Cg, I played college ball kid.
But I like ur style with fighting I agree
U throw down and what happens happens and move on
Go hit that nets bet harder
Cg, I played college ball kid.
But I like ur style with fighting I agree
U throw down and what happens happens and move on
Go hit that nets bet harder
Posted:
#4339
Mr and Mrs James Feist Sr.come out to LasVegas from East Armpit and Jim Feist Sr. says "All right Jimmy, you can take your mother to the Celine Dione show and the Belligo fountain and it won't kill you."
Jimmy Feist says"But Dad I got my 50 star blockbuster parley this weekend and the tourneys start Tuesday"
J.Feist Sr."That's enough mister,it isn't going to hurt you to take your mother to a matinee"
Jim Feist goes 0-3 on the blockbuster parley.D'Oh.
Jimmy Feist says"But Dad I got my 50 star blockbuster parley this weekend and the tourneys start Tuesday"
J.Feist Sr."That's enough mister,it isn't going to hurt you to take your mother to a matinee"
Jim Feist goes 0-3 on the blockbuster parley.D'Oh.
Mr and Mrs James Feist Sr.come out to LasVegas from East Armpit and Jim Feist Sr. says "All right Jimmy, you can take your mother to the Celine Dione show and the Belligo fountain and it won't kill you."
Jimmy Feist says"But Dad I got my 50 star blockbuster parley this weekend and the tourneys start Tuesday"
J.Feist Sr."That's enough mister,it isn't going to hurt you to take your mother to a matinee"
Jim Feist goes 0-3 on the blockbuster parley.D'Oh.
Jimmy Feist says"But Dad I got my 50 star blockbuster parley this weekend and the tourneys start Tuesday"
J.Feist Sr."That's enough mister,it isn't going to hurt you to take your mother to a matinee"
Jim Feist goes 0-3 on the blockbuster parley.D'Oh.
Posted:
#4349
Ur not kidding u know when it's time to ride. Safe travels home to my fam but now it's time to watch the pro go back to work with no BS distractions.
Ur not kidding u know when it's time to ride. Safe travels home to my fam but now it's time to watch the pro go back to work with no BS distractions.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,353
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,140
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
