Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
thanks scal. I see where ur coming from now and respect that
So u had my day after milf slay record which is 5-5
well my record with family here is 0-5 do u guys think that is ironic that I do so well for 3.5 weeks then shitt the bed with them here? or was I just due for a bad run?
I am capping now and u wont believe what game I am looking to take
I don't think you were due for a bad run.
You were picking games quite well.
Then you took an 11 point favorite (something you've never done and I don't think would do if your family was there. WAY too much chalk to get under for any NBA team).
Then you took UNC. That is a TOUGH game to win despite the fact you had the 'sharp' side. If you gave that game some thought, I think you would have laid off.
Then you took UConn as a 7 pt favorite. In my opinion, UConn is not worthy of laying 7 to Memphis at this point (and not many other teams for that matter).
You capped the Nets game correctly and received a brutal beat.
But brutal beats will happen.
Aside from the Nets game it is clear: your capping at the moment is far different than it was before.
If you cannot find 1.5/2 hours to yourself today to cap effectively, I would not put a bet in. What's the point? Placing a $1,000 on a game that you thought about while talking to your family over bacon and eggs? Not worth it.
thanks scal. I see where ur coming from now and respect that
So u had my day after milf slay record which is 5-5
well my record with family here is 0-5 do u guys think that is ironic that I do so well for 3.5 weeks then shitt the bed with them here? or was I just due for a bad run?
I am capping now and u wont believe what game I am looking to take
I don't think you were due for a bad run.
You were picking games quite well.
Then you took an 11 point favorite (something you've never done and I don't think would do if your family was there. WAY too much chalk to get under for any NBA team).
Then you took UNC. That is a TOUGH game to win despite the fact you had the 'sharp' side. If you gave that game some thought, I think you would have laid off.
Then you took UConn as a 7 pt favorite. In my opinion, UConn is not worthy of laying 7 to Memphis at this point (and not many other teams for that matter).
You capped the Nets game correctly and received a brutal beat.
But brutal beats will happen.
Aside from the Nets game it is clear: your capping at the moment is far different than it was before.
If you cannot find 1.5/2 hours to yourself today to cap effectively, I would not put a bet in. What's the point? Placing a $1,000 on a game that you thought about while talking to your family over bacon and eggs? Not worth it.
0-2 -$2200 Saturday
K plays now 5-5 aftrer a 3-0 and 5-2 start... (3-5 in college) (2-0 in nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-4 +$4350
Pro career overall 33-25-1 +$2550
One full month in LV Not bad at all all things considered.
0-2 -$2200 Saturday
K plays now 5-5 aftrer a 3-0 and 5-2 start... (3-5 in college) (2-0 in nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-4 +$4350
Pro career overall 33-25-1 +$2550
One full month in LV Not bad at all all things considered.
No one gives you a shot?
More self-victimization that you are using a a motivating force.
But your statement is simply untrue.
NO ONE is giving you a shot?
There are DOZENS of posters here who are swooning over what you are doing and admire you.
Do they still give you a shot?
Of course.
Do I, a person who you think is at the top of your list of those who want you to fail, give you a shot?
Of course.
I don't want to see you crash and burn. Put it on the record.
I will criticize and even lampoon when necessary but I'm not at home in from of my PC laughing gleefully to myself and rubbing my hands together excitedly like I'm Gargamel from the Smurfs when your play loses.
No one gives you a shot?
More self-victimization that you are using a a motivating force.
But your statement is simply untrue.
NO ONE is giving you a shot?
There are DOZENS of posters here who are swooning over what you are doing and admire you.
Do they still give you a shot?
Of course.
Do I, a person who you think is at the top of your list of those who want you to fail, give you a shot?
Of course.
I don't want to see you crash and burn. Put it on the record.
I will criticize and even lampoon when necessary but I'm not at home in from of my PC laughing gleefully to myself and rubbing my hands together excitedly like I'm Gargamel from the Smurfs when your play loses.
Am sure your family loves you, but am also sure you could have made them wait a little longer to come see you. I would have politely told my family to wait, because this is a real busy time for me now.
Maybe deep down, you just want to hitch a ride back to jersey with them, when they leave
Am sure your family loves you, but am also sure you could have made them wait a little longer to come see you. I would have politely told my family to wait, because this is a real busy time for me now.
Maybe deep down, you just want to hitch a ride back to jersey with them, when they leave
UNC was the right side? .. Really? Duke's transition D was on-point all game as that is what killed them in the last matchup. Winslow in foul trouble and Jones going down with the injury gave UNC multiple opportunities to make a run... and they didnt. Yea, they turned the ball over a lot, so u could say "the players just didnt show up"... but this is COLLEGE bball you're betting on and the kids at UNC have been turnover prone all year.I was on UNC too, and it never really felt like they were in control of that game other than than a few runs. Duke is a far bettter team and they played a better game tonight (last night i guess). ps: dont think CG needs you defending him ten times a night
I'm fairly certain wizardofroz is being sarcastic, Dr. Degenerate.
UNC was the right side? .. Really? Duke's transition D was on-point all game as that is what killed them in the last matchup. Winslow in foul trouble and Jones going down with the injury gave UNC multiple opportunities to make a run... and they didnt. Yea, they turned the ball over a lot, so u could say "the players just didnt show up"... but this is COLLEGE bball you're betting on and the kids at UNC have been turnover prone all year.I was on UNC too, and it never really felt like they were in control of that game other than than a few runs. Duke is a far bettter team and they played a better game tonight (last night i guess). ps: dont think CG needs you defending him ten times a night
I'm fairly certain wizardofroz is being sarcastic, Dr. Degenerate.
Again cg states he is a great host
Bunk,
Hosts in LV can do VERY well actually depending on the specific gig. I don't think CG will appreciate this comment though.![]()
Again cg states he is a great host
Bunk,
Hosts in LV can do VERY well actually depending on the specific gig. I don't think CG will appreciate this comment though.![]()
I did have the best veal I ever had in my life last night tho. Let me know if u want the name of the restaurant to any of the Vegas guys. Better than Patsy's in Manhattan or anywhere I had been in Jersey. It was absolutely delicious right on the strip too
I did have the best veal I ever had in my life last night tho. Let me know if u want the name of the restaurant to any of the Vegas guys. Better than Patsy's in Manhattan or anywhere I had been in Jersey. It was absolutely delicious right on the strip too
Got a buddy that is a host for cruise ships and he does well
and sails and gambles his arse off, (I can go on any domestic cruiseship any time by him). I just HATE SHIP CASINOS! Machines are as tight as a vise and terrible rules on tables games!
Can barely understand staff members as well and feel like I'm always dealing with a bunch of gypsies.
YUCK!
Got a buddy that is a host for cruise ships and he does well
and sails and gambles his arse off, (I can go on any domestic cruiseship any time by him). I just HATE SHIP CASINOS! Machines are as tight as a vise and terrible rules on tables games!
Can barely understand staff members as well and feel like I'm always dealing with a bunch of gypsies.
YUCK!
3/8/14
Locked and loaded...
Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5 this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question.
bol all go NETS
3/8/14
Locked and loaded...
Brooklyn Nets -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
Nets with an epic 5+ min scoring drought to cost me Friday night... coming back with them today... Jazz playing great ball of late which is why this spead is -1.5 this spread should be -4 or -5 so I see value at -1.5... now if the nets can take advantage of that or not is a great question.
bol all go NETS
scal as u analyzed my 0-5 streak u forgot to mention the florida game in which they were covering the ENTIRE game until 45 seconds left... I don't like to harp on losses tho, just figured since u analyzed every game in my streak u should have mentioned that.
covering for the entire game except for 45 seconds and 1-4 FT's last minute to lose by a half pt..
like I said a loss is a loss tho..I got lucky as hell with Michigan State last sunday so im not complaining
scal as u analyzed my 0-5 streak u forgot to mention the florida game in which they were covering the ENTIRE game until 45 seconds left... I don't like to harp on losses tho, just figured since u analyzed every game in my streak u should have mentioned that.
covering for the entire game except for 45 seconds and 1-4 FT's last minute to lose by a half pt..
like I said a loss is a loss tho..I got lucky as hell with Michigan State last sunday so im not complaining
Bunk,
Hosts in LV can do VERY well actually depending on the specific gig. I don't think CG will appreciate this comment though.![]()
Bunk,
Hosts in LV can do VERY well actually depending on the specific gig. I don't think CG will appreciate this comment though.![]()
scal as u analyzed my 0-5 streak u forgot to mention the florida game in which they were covering the ENTIRE game until 45 seconds left... I don't like to harp on losses tho, just figured since u analyzed every game in my streak u should have mentioned that.
covering for the entire game except for 45 seconds and 1-4 FT's last minute to lose by a half pt..
like I said a loss is a loss tho..I got lucky as hell with Michigan State last sunday so im not complaining
The Florida game, for all intents and purposes, was capped correctly. As was the Nets game.
You could easily be 2-3.
But you said yourself you wanted 17.
If you wanted 17 and couldn't get it, there are 3 dozen other games to choose from.
That requires NO PLAY in my opinion.
Terrible moose but you foresaw it yourself, therefore, you have to take the hit on that one. And you did! With 1K!
scal as u analyzed my 0-5 streak u forgot to mention the florida game in which they were covering the ENTIRE game until 45 seconds left... I don't like to harp on losses tho, just figured since u analyzed every game in my streak u should have mentioned that.
covering for the entire game except for 45 seconds and 1-4 FT's last minute to lose by a half pt..
like I said a loss is a loss tho..I got lucky as hell with Michigan State last sunday so im not complaining
The Florida game, for all intents and purposes, was capped correctly. As was the Nets game.
You could easily be 2-3.
But you said yourself you wanted 17.
If you wanted 17 and couldn't get it, there are 3 dozen other games to choose from.
That requires NO PLAY in my opinion.
Terrible moose but you foresaw it yourself, therefore, you have to take the hit on that one. And you did! With 1K!
No, you're not in front of your PC laughing gleefully. You're in front of your PC writing another novella. About Walmart, no less!! WTF! And comparing Walmart policy with this guy's gambling problems. Give us a break. We know you're brilliant. At least this novella didn't include a prognostication.
How else do you expect me to elaborate on something as mundane as social contracts?
You say the word 'Walmart' and the Covers member who buys the 3 dozens chicken thighs and 4 jugs of Caribbean Calypso Barbeque Sauce in isle 16 immediately gives you his rapt attention!
No, you're not in front of your PC laughing gleefully. You're in front of your PC writing another novella. About Walmart, no less!! WTF! And comparing Walmart policy with this guy's gambling problems. Give us a break. We know you're brilliant. At least this novella didn't include a prognostication.
How else do you expect me to elaborate on something as mundane as social contracts?
You say the word 'Walmart' and the Covers member who buys the 3 dozens chicken thighs and 4 jugs of Caribbean Calypso Barbeque Sauce in isle 16 immediately gives you his rapt attention!
CG, hang in there man. It's how you handle the losing streaks that will determine your fate.
Good luck today
CG, hang in there man. It's how you handle the losing streaks that will determine your fate.
Good luck today
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
