How is going to the gym rude?
Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
How is going to the gym rude?
How is going to the gym rude?
Do you have any idea what percentage he'd have to hit on $200-400 bets to reach $100,000? Cmon.
Do you have any idea what percentage he'd have to hit on $200-400 bets to reach $100,000? Cmon.
Hey glbsports leave him alone he will bounce back with a 2k bet tomorrow
Hey glbsports leave him alone he will bounce back with a 2k bet tomorrow
Im 5-5 in K plays now... Started 3-0 then 5-2 so obviously a bad run. But it's not like I'm betting a thousand a game I've made around 60 bets and only 10K plays... I never risked more than 3% of my bankroll on any game.. Some of u idiots don't realize that
You can t count your living expense as your business bankroll, especially if you are trying to start up a new business. You have to be able to sustain your living for at least 6 month without expecting a pay from new business. That is minimum.
Im 5-5 in K plays now... Started 3-0 then 5-2 so obviously a bad run. But it's not like I'm betting a thousand a game I've made around 60 bets and only 10K plays... I never risked more than 3% of my bankroll on any game.. Some of u idiots don't realize that
You can t count your living expense as your business bankroll, especially if you are trying to start up a new business. You have to be able to sustain your living for at least 6 month without expecting a pay from new business. That is minimum.
College Gambler you consistently are on the right side, like the Tarheels. Sometimes the players don't show up to play, and that is not your fault, as you still had it handicapped correctly.
I'm fairly certain wizardofroz is being sarcastic, Dr. Degenerate.
College Gambler you consistently are on the right side, like the Tarheels. Sometimes the players don't show up to play, and that is not your fault, as you still had it handicapped correctly.
I'm fairly certain wizardofroz is being sarcastic, Dr. Degenerate.
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be on your own
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be on your own
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Goldengoose likes to post an occasional song lyric.This one seems to fit.
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be on your own
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Yes, one of my favorite of all times.
And here's my favorite version of the song...
ANTAR BLUE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1s47L8DrJ0&NR=1
Goldengoose likes to post an occasional song lyric.This one seems to fit.
Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People call say 'beware doll, you're bound to fall'
You thought they were all kidding you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hanging out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging your next meal
How does it feel, how does it feel?
To be on your own
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Yes, one of my favorite of all times.
And here's my favorite version of the song...
ANTAR BLUE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1s47L8DrJ0&NR=1
College Gambler, any advice on how to beat Roulette?
Always bet on the last color that hit. Roulette streaks!
College Gambler, any advice on how to beat Roulette?
Always bet on the last color that hit. Roulette streaks!
0-2 -$2200 Saturday
K plays now 5-5 aftrer a 3-0 and 5-2 start... (3-5 in college) (2-0 in nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-4 +$4350
Pro career overall 33-25-1 +$2550
0-2 -$2200 Saturday
K plays now 5-5 aftrer a 3-0 and 5-2 start... (3-5 in college) (2-0 in nba)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-4 +$4350
Pro career overall 33-25-1 +$2550
AD,
If you were his lawyer, you'd make a good one.
On its surface, you are correct.
But it's a bit more complicated than you make it out to be.
When you post on covers, you are entering into a social contract of sorts.
People will congratulate, comment and criticize. This should be expected and is warranted. It is inherent the general communication of a posting. I understand this when I post. That is why I post one or on very rare occasions, two games. I simply cannot justify three or four picks with a full write-up given my style. Hence, I will be told about it and I know it. And if those picks lose? Shi* will hit the fan...
Now CG has been getting innumerable congratulatory messages in his thread.
Has anyone, anyone at all, said, "Leave CG alone! Congrats or criticism, this is HIS journey!"?
Of course not. Why? He takes congratulatory messages and positivity to enhance his mental state for this journey. People know this. They want to keep reading and extend his stay in Vegas for their own good pleasure. The thread is interesting and brings a diverse group of posters together.
So in essence, the attention and 'capper's love' he receives from Covers posters benefits him socially (far more than he thinks when his only substantive relationship is with MILF's who come and go like a revolving door). I'd go as far as saying his 'digital companionship' with some male Covers posters is more vital to him than his relationship with MILF's (and that has nothing to do with homosexuality).
So when he created a thread about this, he entered into a social contract with Covers members.
Those members should be able to do as they always do: congratulate, comment and criticize.
It's akin to what's occurring with Walmart today.
Walmart is a corporate leviathan. But when you look at the wages of its employees, extraordinary numbers are on public assistance.
Why? Walmart has grown so big and undercut their competition by so much, they can grossly undercharge for first necessities, and virtually anything else they sell. That allows them to make up for the difference by lowering wages.
This is not to discredit them. That is how capitalism works at its core.
But there comes a tipping point. Let's say Walmart became so profitable that it could pay 95% of their workers $7.25....in 2075.
Well all those workers have 'real' expenses like everyone else and ALL of them would be on public assistance.
So in the pursuit of profit, Walmart (and every other company) does the one thing that is most effective, it depresses labor costs.
This effectively externalizes their labor costs and then WE ALL pay for THEIR employees through taxes.
And that is when WE say something (and if you read about this, we as a society are currently doing this). That is also why their are laws against monopolies.
So back to CG.
He profits from us. We spend our time complimenting him. The attention and congratulatory messages spur him on in his pursuit and buffer his mental state.
I can assure you, when CG sees his thread and sees some 125,000 views, a shot of dopamine is released in his brain.
Now like Walmart, when we see BLATANT mistakes with his capping, betting and pursuit as a whole (i.e. melting down when your family is there because your routine is disrupted, chase bets, money mismanagement (Vanzack has commented on this extensively), issues with your write-up (I've had to point this out to him), anger management etc. etc. etc.), we, just as those who congratulate him, are allowed to say something in the public domain within the confines of our social contract.
Has he paid attention to ANY of it?
No. He's heeded almost nothing. In fact, he's created videos to tell us not to tell him 'how to do his fu**ing job'.
That's fine. But that doesn't mean anyone is going to stop criticizing him when it is reasonable nor does it mean they should.
He can heed the advice or continue to discard it like he's doing but no one is in the wrong for congratulating or criticizing him.
AD,
If you were his lawyer, you'd make a good one.
On its surface, you are correct.
But it's a bit more complicated than you make it out to be.
When you post on covers, you are entering into a social contract of sorts.
People will congratulate, comment and criticize. This should be expected and is warranted. It is inherent the general communication of a posting. I understand this when I post. That is why I post one or on very rare occasions, two games. I simply cannot justify three or four picks with a full write-up given my style. Hence, I will be told about it and I know it. And if those picks lose? Shi* will hit the fan...
Now CG has been getting innumerable congratulatory messages in his thread.
Has anyone, anyone at all, said, "Leave CG alone! Congrats or criticism, this is HIS journey!"?
Of course not. Why? He takes congratulatory messages and positivity to enhance his mental state for this journey. People know this. They want to keep reading and extend his stay in Vegas for their own good pleasure. The thread is interesting and brings a diverse group of posters together.
So in essence, the attention and 'capper's love' he receives from Covers posters benefits him socially (far more than he thinks when his only substantive relationship is with MILF's who come and go like a revolving door). I'd go as far as saying his 'digital companionship' with some male Covers posters is more vital to him than his relationship with MILF's (and that has nothing to do with homosexuality).
So when he created a thread about this, he entered into a social contract with Covers members.
Those members should be able to do as they always do: congratulate, comment and criticize.
It's akin to what's occurring with Walmart today.
Walmart is a corporate leviathan. But when you look at the wages of its employees, extraordinary numbers are on public assistance.
Why? Walmart has grown so big and undercut their competition by so much, they can grossly undercharge for first necessities, and virtually anything else they sell. That allows them to make up for the difference by lowering wages.
This is not to discredit them. That is how capitalism works at its core.
But there comes a tipping point. Let's say Walmart became so profitable that it could pay 95% of their workers $7.25....in 2075.
Well all those workers have 'real' expenses like everyone else and ALL of them would be on public assistance.
So in the pursuit of profit, Walmart (and every other company) does the one thing that is most effective, it depresses labor costs.
This effectively externalizes their labor costs and then WE ALL pay for THEIR employees through taxes.
And that is when WE say something (and if you read about this, we as a society are currently doing this). That is also why their are laws against monopolies.
So back to CG.
He profits from us. We spend our time complimenting him. The attention and congratulatory messages spur him on in his pursuit and buffer his mental state.
I can assure you, when CG sees his thread and sees some 125,000 views, a shot of dopamine is released in his brain.
Now like Walmart, when we see BLATANT mistakes with his capping, betting and pursuit as a whole (i.e. melting down when your family is there because your routine is disrupted, chase bets, money mismanagement (Vanzack has commented on this extensively), issues with your write-up (I've had to point this out to him), anger management etc. etc. etc.), we, just as those who congratulate him, are allowed to say something in the public domain within the confines of our social contract.
Has he paid attention to ANY of it?
No. He's heeded almost nothing. In fact, he's created videos to tell us not to tell him 'how to do his fu**ing job'.
That's fine. But that doesn't mean anyone is going to stop criticizing him when it is reasonable nor does it mean they should.
He can heed the advice or continue to discard it like he's doing but no one is in the wrong for congratulating or criticizing him.
I shouldn't blame my fam's visit it's just ironic I said To myself "things are going so great but oh boy here comes my visitors" and I go 0-5. I could barely lose two in a row my first 3.5 weeks but now can't hit a game with them. Maybe a coincidence but likely some jinx I think from there visit. I'll bounce back, not concerned. Now no1 gives me a shot too which will make this that much sweeter when I'm rolling again. Will update record now
No one gives you a shot?
More self-victimization that you are using a a motivating force.
But your statement is simply untrue.
NO ONE is giving you a shot?
There are DOZENS of posters here who are swooning over what you are doing and admire you.
Do they still give you a shot?
Of course.
Do I, a person who you think is at the top of your list of those who want you to fail, give you a shot?
Of course.
I don't want to see you crash and burn. Put it on the record.
I will criticize and even lampoon when necessary but I'm not at home in from of my PC laughing gleefully to myself and rubbing my hands together excitedly like I'm Gargamel from the Smurfs when your play loses.
I shouldn't blame my fam's visit it's just ironic I said To myself "things are going so great but oh boy here comes my visitors" and I go 0-5. I could barely lose two in a row my first 3.5 weeks but now can't hit a game with them. Maybe a coincidence but likely some jinx I think from there visit. I'll bounce back, not concerned. Now no1 gives me a shot too which will make this that much sweeter when I'm rolling again. Will update record now
No one gives you a shot?
More self-victimization that you are using a a motivating force.
But your statement is simply untrue.
NO ONE is giving you a shot?
There are DOZENS of posters here who are swooning over what you are doing and admire you.
Do they still give you a shot?
Of course.
Do I, a person who you think is at the top of your list of those who want you to fail, give you a shot?
Of course.
I don't want to see you crash and burn. Put it on the record.
I will criticize and even lampoon when necessary but I'm not at home in from of my PC laughing gleefully to myself and rubbing my hands together excitedly like I'm Gargamel from the Smurfs when your play loses.
thanks scal. I see where ur coming from now and respect that
So u had my day after milf slay record which is 5-5
well my record with family here is 0-5 do u guys think that is ironic that I do so well for 3.5 weeks then shitt the bed with them here? or was I just due for a bad run?
I am capping now and u wont believe what game I am looking to take
thanks scal. I see where ur coming from now and respect that
So u had my day after milf slay record which is 5-5
well my record with family here is 0-5 do u guys think that is ironic that I do so well for 3.5 weeks then shitt the bed with them here? or was I just due for a bad run?
I am capping now and u wont believe what game I am looking to take
Covers is a Cesspool and to expect CG to open himself up to critisism and navigate through it will be a complete mess in the end.
Covers is a Cesspool and to expect CG to open himself up to critisism and navigate through it will be a complete mess in the end.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
