Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
CG - take a deep breath. You getting angry at family members doesn't help - based on your comments it seems you have a strong family structure so being angry at them or saying something to them may cause more stress for you. They come to visit because THEY CARE and want to know you have settled in and are safe. Yes they want to hang out but at the end of the day it's your choice and your consequence - good or bad.
1. You have indicated you need time to cap - if you were to follow some of the information Vanzack has posted you could cap games in a matter of minutes vice hours.
2. People have encouraged you to read vanzack's post - including myself - what exactly is he trying to get across to you - look at numbers and find patterns and bet accordingly because in the long term that's what you gotta do if you wanna survive in vegas.
3. He is trying to get you fill in the blanks for the following statement:
Based on --------- results in ---------
4. Whatever you look at to pick a game - whether it be rebounds, assists, turnovers, def., scoring avg. etc etc....that goes in the first blank - then record the results- whatever your looking at should result in profit somewhat consistently - if not go back and adjust the based on statement.
5. For example, tdog based his picks on 3-6-13 theory - it didn't work yesterday with dallas nor the lastfew weeks in cbb as far as I know - he would go back a figure out something else to base his picks on -hoping for better results.
6. If you record these results and find patterns within the numbers - good things will happen.
7. I do this for every sport I wager on - the time spent is not handicapping but recording the results - it's a pain and can take hours.
8. The key to success is finding the key drivers of each sport you bet on but prove it by picking winners consistently.
9. Every game you bet there should be a reason why - and the answer should be something along the lines of - based on the numbers (openinglines, rebounds, turnovers etc), patterns - historically this has been the result and this is why i'm taking this team today. If you can answer that question you will be in vegas a long time.
10. I admit i'm jealous and wish I was 27, and doing what your doing i'm not so i'm enjoying your journey.
11. I only wish you the best - thus my post.
CG - take a deep breath. You getting angry at family members doesn't help - based on your comments it seems you have a strong family structure so being angry at them or saying something to them may cause more stress for you. They come to visit because THEY CARE and want to know you have settled in and are safe. Yes they want to hang out but at the end of the day it's your choice and your consequence - good or bad.
1. You have indicated you need time to cap - if you were to follow some of the information Vanzack has posted you could cap games in a matter of minutes vice hours.
2. People have encouraged you to read vanzack's post - including myself - what exactly is he trying to get across to you - look at numbers and find patterns and bet accordingly because in the long term that's what you gotta do if you wanna survive in vegas.
3. He is trying to get you fill in the blanks for the following statement:
Based on --------- results in ---------
4. Whatever you look at to pick a game - whether it be rebounds, assists, turnovers, def., scoring avg. etc etc....that goes in the first blank - then record the results- whatever your looking at should result in profit somewhat consistently - if not go back and adjust the based on statement.
5. For example, tdog based his picks on 3-6-13 theory - it didn't work yesterday with dallas nor the lastfew weeks in cbb as far as I know - he would go back a figure out something else to base his picks on -hoping for better results.
6. If you record these results and find patterns within the numbers - good things will happen.
7. I do this for every sport I wager on - the time spent is not handicapping but recording the results - it's a pain and can take hours.
8. The key to success is finding the key drivers of each sport you bet on but prove it by picking winners consistently.
9. Every game you bet there should be a reason why - and the answer should be something along the lines of - based on the numbers (openinglines, rebounds, turnovers etc), patterns - historically this has been the result and this is why i'm taking this team today. If you can answer that question you will be in vegas a long time.
10. I admit i'm jealous and wish I was 27, and doing what your doing i'm not so i'm enjoying your journey.
11. I only wish you the best - thus my post.
TDOG25 IS NOW NEWDOG HOW SICK ARE YOU.ALSO YOU HACKED MY THREADS & COLLEGE GAMBLER.PISS OFF YOU SICK PERSON.
He didn't "hack" anything. He created an alias with username's that were similar to yours. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?
TDOG25 IS NOW NEWDOG HOW SICK ARE YOU.ALSO YOU HACKED MY THREADS & COLLEGE GAMBLER.PISS OFF YOU SICK PERSON.
He didn't "hack" anything. He created an alias with username's that were similar to yours. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?
Bermax,
Bermax,
He didn't "hack" anything. He created an alias with username's that were similar to yours. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?
He didn't "hack" anything. He created an alias with username's that were similar to yours. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?
I know. Like him with his picks, I just couldn't help myself.
I know. Like him with his picks, I just couldn't help myself.
Florida was NEVER +17 ANYWHERE.
I looked at Vegas Odds everywhere before this game and NEVER saw the line higher than 16.5 so saying CG could have gotten +17 is a LIE.
Florida was NEVER +17 ANYWHERE.
I looked at Vegas Odds everywhere before this game and NEVER saw the line higher than 16.5 so saying CG could have gotten +17 is a LIE.
Florida was NEVER +17 ANYWHERE.
I looked at Vegas Odds everywhere before this game and NEVER saw the line higher than 16.5 so saying CG could have gotten +17 is a LIE.
Wow, one of CG's biggest supporters calling him out.
Ish getting real.
Florida was NEVER +17 ANYWHERE.
I looked at Vegas Odds everywhere before this game and NEVER saw the line higher than 16.5 so saying CG could have gotten +17 is a LIE.
Wow, one of CG's biggest supporters calling him out.
Ish getting real.
I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly
I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly
Wow, one of CG's biggest supporters calling him out.
Ish getting real.
NOT calling him out...
Letting CG know not to be too hard on himself for not shopping.
Because the extra half point could not have been found anywhere.
Wow, one of CG's biggest supporters calling him out.
Ish getting real.
NOT calling him out...
Letting CG know not to be too hard on himself for not shopping.
Because the extra half point could not have been found anywhere.
Around 8:50 pacific in the am
OK then. I was looking about 45 minutes after I first saw your FL video.
Around 8:50 pacific in the am
OK then. I was looking about 45 minutes after I first saw your FL video.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 663
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,157
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,483
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,755
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,864
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
