• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 166167168 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    The Hawk
    Champ_Iz_Here
    3DTV
    rangerz2478
    BunkMoreland
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 166167168 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:31 PM ET #4126

    .....to see that woman TDogg............
    Reply
    .....to see that woman TDogg............
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #4127

    tdogg back in the house
    Reply
    tdogg back in the house
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:32 PM ET #4128

    NewD*ck,

    How long do you think you can stay on here before you're banned?
    Reply
    NewD*ck,

    How long do you think you can stay on here before you're banned?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:33 PM ET #4129

    You'd have a better chance as SnoopDogg.........
    Reply
    You'd have a better chance as SnoopDogg.........
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:37 PM ET #4130

    LOL! UH OH!!!!!!! You are traick wreck waiting to happen. Wait I think there was just a head on collision. I took Duke, now that you are on UNC, I know its a lock!
    Reply
    LOL! UH OH!!!!!!! You are traick wreck waiting to happen. Wait I think there was just a head on collision. I took Duke, now that you are on UNC, I know its a lock!
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:37 PM ET #4131

    Why don't you call yourself LapDogg, since you sniff CGs b*tt so often, under soooo many aliases.............
    Reply
    Why don't you call yourself LapDogg, since you sniff CGs b*tt so often, under soooo many aliases.............
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:39 PM ET #4132

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    For the record, I am not Tdogg, I am his friend and sports book writer.


    This can't be true, tdogg doesn't have friends.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    For the record, I am not Tdogg, I am his friend and sports book writer.


    This can't be true, tdogg doesn't have friends.


     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:41 PM ET #4133

    Cg will be full on tilt in a few days
    I hope he didn't burn bridges with his family as he going to need a couch to crash on
    Reply
    Cg will be full on tilt in a few days
    I hope he didn't burn bridges with his family as he going to need a couch to crash on
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:41 PM ET #4134

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    Just talking to Tdogg here at MGM grand, he says that College is a good kid, but is now in emergency mode, he can't believe he took Carolina, -1 is the kiss of death for home teams...

    He mentioned an interesting point, that College really, really needs to get angry, it's the only way he thrives...I believe him, it's a shame they banned College good luck charm.

    He also has invited HAWK for a drink at MGM grand, and would like to meet him as soon as possible...

    Be right there. Right after you tell me how to defend myself against a swinging purse...................
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    Just talking to Tdogg here at MGM grand, he says that College is a good kid, but is now in emergency mode, he can't believe he took Carolina, -1 is the kiss of death for home teams...

    He mentioned an interesting point, that College really, really needs to get angry, it's the only way he thrives...I believe him, it's a shame they banned College good luck charm.

    He also has invited HAWK for a drink at MGM grand, and would like to meet him as soon as possible...

    Be right there. Right after you tell me how to defend myself against a swinging purse...................
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:42 PM ET #4135

    newdogg
    Gotta hand it to the knucklehead.

    Go Heels, CG. Should be easy. I wouldn't touch it, but you're due, kid.
    Reply
    newdogg
    Gotta hand it to the knucklehead.

    Go Heels, CG. Should be easy. I wouldn't touch it, but you're due, kid.
     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:42 PM ET #4136

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    Your username is false.


    i've only bet 3 games this year and an up $15k.  my username is the only appropriate name on this site.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    Your username is false.


    i've only bet 3 games this year and an up $15k.  my username is the only appropriate name on this site.
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:43 PM ET #4137

    I told y'all I wasn't Tdogg. Truth be told I do enjoy the new Tdogg. One thing I have noticed is our boy CG, as he likes to call himself, hasn't made any mentions of his discipline and humbleness. Might be time to eat a slice of humble pie. I look forward to the post UNC a$$ kicking video explosion. 


    Reply
    I told y'all I wasn't Tdogg. Truth be told I do enjoy the new Tdogg. One thing I have noticed is our boy CG, as he likes to call himself, hasn't made any mentions of his discipline and humbleness. Might be time to eat a slice of humble pie. I look forward to the post UNC a$$ kicking video explosion. 


     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:43 PM ET #4138

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    For the record, I am not Tdogg, I am his friend and sports book writer.

    Sure. And you just happened to sign up after Mr. eRR joined in Feb of 2015.................

    You're s sports book writer, give us the odds on that...............punk
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    For the record, I am not Tdogg, I am his friend and sports book writer.

    Sure. And you just happened to sign up after Mr. eRR joined in Feb of 2015.................

    You're s sports book writer, give us the odds on that...............punk
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:43 PM ET #4139

    yeah we believe you lapdogg you lying sack of shizz. We really believe you're A) not Tdogg B) in Vegas at the MGM C)conversing with the real tdogg right now

    jesus you need help more than I thought bro
    Reply
    yeah we believe you lapdogg you lying sack of shizz. We really believe you're A) not Tdogg B) in Vegas at the MGM C)conversing with the real tdogg right now

    jesus you need help more than I thought bro
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:47 PM ET #4140

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    DUKE IS NOW A MONSTER PLAY.....

    How can that be? It's not  MINUS 3, 6, 13...............you'd think he would have told his "sports book writer" now, wouldn't you?

    Oops! Another RARE LIE.............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    DUKE IS NOW A MONSTER PLAY.....

    How can that be? It's not  MINUS 3, 6, 13...............you'd think he would have told his "sports book writer" now, wouldn't you?

    Oops! Another RARE LIE.............
     
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:51 PM ET #4141

    hahahhahahah I was in work when I read CG's post about getting +16.5 because of his fam, then I go to check the scores and I see they lose by 17!! haha I was laughing so hard thinking about CG going off in front of his family. I couldn't wait to check this thread. Anyway, CG I love you man, best of luck tonight. I'll be on the Tarheels as well, however, either we both win or things will get very very entertaining in this thread. 
    Reply
    hahahhahahah I was in work when I read CG's post about getting +16.5 because of his fam, then I go to check the scores and I see they lose by 17!! haha I was laughing so hard thinking about CG going off in front of his family. I couldn't wait to check this thread. Anyway, CG I love you man, best of luck tonight. I'll be on the Tarheels as well, however, either we both win or things will get very very entertaining in this thread. 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:52 PM ET #4142

    So you're at the MGM, eh?

    Where are the lions located?

    On which street do people walk through the giant lion-head entrance?
    Reply
    So you're at the MGM, eh?

    Where are the lions located?

    On which street do people walk through the giant lion-head entrance?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #4143

    Answer the questions, b*tch..............
    Reply
    Answer the questions, b*tch..............
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:57 PM ET #4144

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    North Carolina Tarheels -1 (-110) ) $1100/$1000. They should have won at Duke... They win by 3 tonight at home. I'm angry beyond belief save all ur suggestions for someone else. This is my second and final play of the day

    Do I think it's the right side? Yes.

    Having said that I personally didn't play it.

    UNC always shows up for Duke.

    But the converse is true. Duke always shows up for UNC.

    And @ -1 point, you need to win. No room for error.

    You definitely can go 0-5. Just being realistic.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    North Carolina Tarheels -1 (-110) ) $1100/$1000. They should have won at Duke... They win by 3 tonight at home. I'm angry beyond belief save all ur suggestions for someone else. This is my second and final play of the day

    Do I think it's the right side? Yes.

    Having said that I personally didn't play it.

    UNC always shows up for Duke.

    But the converse is true. Duke always shows up for UNC.

    And @ -1 point, you need to win. No room for error.

    You definitely can go 0-5. Just being realistic.


     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #4145

    Times up!

    You'd think a "sports writer" at MGM would know that they got rid of the lion-head entrance because Asians thought it to be bad luck to walk through the mouth of a lion.

    The actual lions (behind several stories of glass) were just recently removed...........

    Oops
    Reply
    Times up!

    You'd think a "sports writer" at MGM would know that they got rid of the lion-head entrance because Asians thought it to be bad luck to walk through the mouth of a lion.

    The actual lions (behind several stories of glass) were just recently removed...........

    Oops
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #4146

    So, New.............I mean...............Mr. T

    Do you actually LIVE at the MGM?

    Because I noticed it doesn't say "posted by mobile device", and as a "sports writer" you're not allowed behind the counter at the book when you're off-duty.......................

    Oops again..................
    Reply
    So, New.............I mean...............Mr. T

    Do you actually LIVE at the MGM?

    Because I noticed it doesn't say "posted by mobile device", and as a "sports writer" you're not allowed behind the counter at the book when you're off-duty.......................

    Oops again..................
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:08 PM ET #4147

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    Even scal knows that -1 is the KISS OF DEATH for home teams in basketball...

    Literally no chance to cover....DUKE is the play....Condolences...

    Home team NCAAB ATS record 2007-14, closing line = -1:

    190-195-8

    Wouldn't call that a kiss of death.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    Even scal knows that -1 is the KISS OF DEATH for home teams in basketball...

    Literally no chance to cover....DUKE is the play....Condolences...

    Home team NCAAB ATS record 2007-14, closing line = -1:

    190-195-8

    Wouldn't call that a kiss of death.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:15 PM ET #4148

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    If you went 5-0 when your family was here, then I'm sure they'd be "good luck charms" and you'd want them to visit more often. I understand why it has messed up your schedule but that's not the point.

    You are wayyy too emotional and one way or another, it'll be your downfall unless it changes fast.

    +1

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:

    If you went 5-0 when your family was here, then I'm sure they'd be "good luck charms" and you'd want them to visit more often. I understand why it has messed up your schedule but that's not the point.

    You are wayyy too emotional and one way or another, it'll be your downfall unless it changes fast.

    +1

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #4149

    Yeah, I guess ignoring me is better than trying to answer the questions........................nice try................not
    Reply
    Yeah, I guess ignoring me is better than trying to answer the questions........................nice try................not
     
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:17 PM ET #4150

    Sure hope CG wins his tar heels play 2nite!
    If he doesn't it's gonna be fireworks!!
    Reply
    Sure hope CG wins his tar heels play 2nite!
    If he doesn't it's gonna be fireworks!!
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 166167168 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 663
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,157
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,483
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,755
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,864

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.