Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
CG hope you're thinking this over..The family meltdown..Blood is thicker than water.. and I'm hoping it's not your parents you went off on that wiped your behind when you couldn't..
Some posts you say family was supportive of the move so you could not make them wait for the HighRoller ride a few more minutes while you got the correct bet in? Cmon man..My gut is telling me you moved out there and told them you're looking for work because the Jersey job sucked so bad...So past few days you have had to hide your real life?
And Ilprato -Meet Mafiso IRL you would not question his Vegas MO...I have.
Bunkmoreboysland..are you Jerry Sandusky or what? Who gives a darn what CG shoulder pads wore in HS football Oh man ![]()
CG hope you're thinking this over..The family meltdown..Blood is thicker than water.. and I'm hoping it's not your parents you went off on that wiped your behind when you couldn't..
Some posts you say family was supportive of the move so you could not make them wait for the HighRoller ride a few more minutes while you got the correct bet in? Cmon man..My gut is telling me you moved out there and told them you're looking for work because the Jersey job sucked so bad...So past few days you have had to hide your real life?
And Ilprato -Meet Mafiso IRL you would not question his Vegas MO...I have.
Bunkmoreboysland..are you Jerry Sandusky or what? Who gives a darn what CG shoulder pads wore in HS football Oh man ![]()
We eat at the finest restaurant's because we are on vacation.
And because it's a vacation, I bet more as I'm having fun taking a few risks.
Why?
Say it with me now, because I'm on a vacation...
As to cg having balls, you would know as they are constantly slapping you in the face.
And James thanks brother, hopefully our timeline will have us in Vegas at the same time again one day soon.
Would be a ball sitting at a blackjack table with you.
We eat at the finest restaurant's because we are on vacation.
And because it's a vacation, I bet more as I'm having fun taking a few risks.
Why?
Say it with me now, because I'm on a vacation...
As to cg having balls, you would know as they are constantly slapping you in the face.
And James thanks brother, hopefully our timeline will have us in Vegas at the same time again one day soon.
Would be a ball sitting at a blackjack table with you.
I have family here and already felt I was rude by going to gym so I rushed and bet Florida at +16.5 by me instead of going to the strip. Point is this bad run all when my family visiting. I can't run my normal operation. No excuse just a fact.
Felt guilty about going to the gym? Man, you are putting to much pressure on yourself to please everybody and in the end nobody is pleased.
I have family here and already felt I was rude by going to gym so I rushed and bet Florida at +16.5 by me instead of going to the strip. Point is this bad run all when my family visiting. I can't run my normal operation. No excuse just a fact.
Felt guilty about going to the gym? Man, you are putting to much pressure on yourself to please everybody and in the end nobody is pleased.
stay disciplined and stay humble
stay disciplined and stay humble
Serious question in what will probably be a slight $hit storm: I noticed you have pretty much only made plays in power conferences in CBB. You seem to spend a lot of time capping....I haven't seen you make one play from a conference like the A-10, Conference USA, Horizon, etc., etc. Do you spend much time on those teams or do you just like to keep your focus in the power conferences?
Serious question in what will probably be a slight $hit storm: I noticed you have pretty much only made plays in power conferences in CBB. You seem to spend a lot of time capping....I haven't seen you make one play from a conference like the A-10, Conference USA, Horizon, etc., etc. Do you spend much time on those teams or do you just like to keep your focus in the power conferences?
CG - take a deep breath. You getting angry at family members doesn't help - based on your comments it seems you have a strong family structure so being angry at them or saying something to them may cause more stress for you. They come to visit because THEY CARE and want to know you have settled in and are safe. Yes they want to hang out but at the end of the day it's your choice and your consequence - good or bad.
1. You have indicated you need time to cap - if you were to follow some of the information Vanzack has posted you could cap games in a matter of minutes vice hours.
2. People have encouraged you to read vanzack's post - including myself - what exactly is he trying to get across to you - look at numbers and find patterns and bet accordingly because in the long term that's what you gotta do if you wanna survive in vegas.
3. He is trying to get you fill in the blanks for the following statement:
Based on --------- results in ---------
4. Whatever you look at to pick a game - whether it be rebounds, assists, turnovers, def., scoring avg. etc etc....that goes in the first blank - then record the results- whatever your looking at should result in profit somewhat consistently - if not go back and adjust the based on statement.
5. For example, tdog based his picks on 3-6-13 theory - it didn't work yesterday with dallas nor the lastfew weeks in cbb as far as I know - he would go back a figure out something else to base his picks on -hoping for better results.
6. If you record these results and find patterns within the numbers - good things will happen.
7. I do this for every sport I wager on - the time spent is not handicapping but recording the results - it's a pain and can take hours.
8. The key to success is finding the key drivers of each sport you bet on but prove it by picking winners consistently.
9. Every game you bet there should be a reason why - and the answer should be something along the lines of - based on the numbers (openinglines, rebounds, turnovers etc), patterns - historically this has been the result and this is why i'm taking this team today. If you can answer that question you will be in vegas a long time.
10. I admit i'm jealous and wish I was 27, and doing what your doing i'm not so i'm enjoying your journey.
11. I only wish you the best - thus my post.
CG - take a deep breath. You getting angry at family members doesn't help - based on your comments it seems you have a strong family structure so being angry at them or saying something to them may cause more stress for you. They come to visit because THEY CARE and want to know you have settled in and are safe. Yes they want to hang out but at the end of the day it's your choice and your consequence - good or bad.
1. You have indicated you need time to cap - if you were to follow some of the information Vanzack has posted you could cap games in a matter of minutes vice hours.
2. People have encouraged you to read vanzack's post - including myself - what exactly is he trying to get across to you - look at numbers and find patterns and bet accordingly because in the long term that's what you gotta do if you wanna survive in vegas.
3. He is trying to get you fill in the blanks for the following statement:
Based on --------- results in ---------
4. Whatever you look at to pick a game - whether it be rebounds, assists, turnovers, def., scoring avg. etc etc....that goes in the first blank - then record the results- whatever your looking at should result in profit somewhat consistently - if not go back and adjust the based on statement.
5. For example, tdog based his picks on 3-6-13 theory - it didn't work yesterday with dallas nor the lastfew weeks in cbb as far as I know - he would go back a figure out something else to base his picks on -hoping for better results.
6. If you record these results and find patterns within the numbers - good things will happen.
7. I do this for every sport I wager on - the time spent is not handicapping but recording the results - it's a pain and can take hours.
8. The key to success is finding the key drivers of each sport you bet on but prove it by picking winners consistently.
9. Every game you bet there should be a reason why - and the answer should be something along the lines of - based on the numbers (openinglines, rebounds, turnovers etc), patterns - historically this has been the result and this is why i'm taking this team today. If you can answer that question you will be in vegas a long time.
10. I admit i'm jealous and wish I was 27, and doing what your doing i'm not so i'm enjoying your journey.
11. I only wish you the best - thus my post.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 679
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
