• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 165166167 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    Bermax
    scalabrine
    smarterthanyou
    rangerz2478
    Moo009
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 165166167 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:01 PM ET #4101

    Sheet updated
    https://goo.gl/lfl5IT

    W L P W % Profit

    Total 33 24 1 57.89% $3,650

    NBA 11 4 0 73.33% $4,350
    NCAAB 22 20 1 52.38% -$700

    1K 5 4 0 55.56% $600
    Regular 28 20 1 58.33% $3,050

    Favs 13 15 0 46.43% -$2,510
    Dogs 20 9 1 68.97% $6,160

    Home 23 21 0 52.27% $250
    Road 10 3 1 76.92% $3,400
    Reply
    Sheet updated
    https://goo.gl/lfl5IT

    W L P W % Profit

    Total 33 24 1 57.89% $3,650

    NBA 11 4 0 73.33% $4,350
    NCAAB 22 20 1 52.38% -$700

    1K 5 4 0 55.56% $600
    Regular 28 20 1 58.33% $3,050

    Favs 13 15 0 46.43% -$2,510
    Dogs 20 9 1 68.97% $6,160

    Home 23 21 0 52.27% $250
    Road 10 3 1 76.92% $3,400
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:04 PM ET #4102

    I wouldn't play another game until everyone is gone.



    Reply
    I wouldn't play another game until everyone is gone.



     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:07 PM ET #4103

    there really aren't enough worthy games to be betting multiple games every day. there are only a handful of games a WEEK that are worth putting money on.
    Reply
    there really aren't enough worthy games to be betting multiple games every day. there are only a handful of games a WEEK that are worth putting money on.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:12 PM ET #4104

    Quote Originally Posted by smarterthanyou:

    there really aren't enough worthy games to be betting multiple games every day. there are only a handful of games a WEEK that are worth putting money on.


    Your username is false.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smarterthanyou:

    there really aren't enough worthy games to be betting multiple games every day. there are only a handful of games a WEEK that are worth putting money on.


    Your username is false.

     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:20 PM ET #4105

    CG don't let this little bad run ruin every thing you have work hard for. Like you said you need to get the best line your family needs to understand that you got your job to do so if you are out for 3hrs so be it

    Don't chade of force
    Reply
    CG don't let this little bad run ruin every thing you have work hard for. Like you said you need to get the best line your family needs to understand that you got your job to do so if you are out for 3hrs so be it

    Don't chade of force
     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #4106

    Chase or force your picks
    Reply
    Chase or force your picks
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:23 PM ET #4107

    The brakes are being applied. With NCAAB conference tourneys coming up, they'll take a few days off (Major Confs), leaving only NBA games to bet on......
    Reply
    The brakes are being applied. With NCAAB conference tourneys coming up, they'll take a few days off (Major Confs), leaving only NBA games to bet on......
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #4108

    Sick part is if Florida could make a free throw in the last minute he gets the cover.
    And could enjoy the big salad
    Reply
    Sick part is if Florida could make a free throw in the last minute he gets the cover.
    And could enjoy the big salad
     
    TopNotchKata
    TopNotchKata
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:28 PM ET #4109

    Tough loss CG. I know its a broken record bro but if you are doing this as a pro, don't chase with 1k plays. I think you are setting your financial goals a little too high, 500 is a lot for a standard play. IMO in future months when you get up 5k, youve met your finances for the month more or less, so after that I would just bet 100 a game or so. Even winning 100 a day is really good even when you are up 5k. So that way when a bad stretch hits, which is inevitable it wont hurt you as much. GL tomorrow bro
    Reply
    Tough loss CG. I know its a broken record bro but if you are doing this as a pro, don't chase with 1k plays. I think you are setting your financial goals a little too high, 500 is a lot for a standard play. IMO in future months when you get up 5k, youve met your finances for the month more or less, so after that I would just bet 100 a game or so. Even winning 100 a day is really good even when you are up 5k. So that way when a bad stretch hits, which is inevitable it wont hurt you as much. GL tomorrow bro
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:28 PM ET #4110

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    The brakes are being applied. With NCAAB conference tourneys coming up, they'll take a few days off (Major Confs), leaving only NBA games to bet on......

    What about spring training? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    The brakes are being applied. With NCAAB conference tourneys coming up, they'll take a few days off (Major Confs), leaving only NBA games to bet on......

    What about spring training? 
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:41 PM ET #4111

    routine is everything, and thats why its hard for him right now. I know the feeling, its cool to see family but anyone who works for themselves doesn't have a 9-5 schedule and weekends off. I would take a few days off personally. 
    Reply
    routine is everything, and thats why its hard for him right now. I know the feeling, its cool to see family but anyone who works for themselves doesn't have a 9-5 schedule and weekends off. I would take a few days off personally. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:45 PM ET #4112

    I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly
    Reply
    I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 5:53 PM ET #4113

    Hahaha what did u do to them cg?
    Verbal assault? Hope u didn't lay ur hands on em
    Reply
    Hahaha what did u do to them cg?
    Verbal assault? Hope u didn't lay ur hands on em
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:00 PM ET #4114

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly


    Wizards? I'm busy w college but would think Fear the Dear as -4.5 would entice you.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I can't even begin to tell u how furious I was at the end of that Florida game. Just like I said bc I had to rush and take +16.5 bc my family is here instead of going to get the BEST line like I always do on my own. And the gators indeed lose by 17. K play chase on the way. My family fucked up basically half my profit... I take the time to do my set routine and do great for 3.5 weeks and then just like I predicted all the fuckking needy visitors show up and I start going to shitt. It's people who don't like gambling so they bring shitt karma I went bizzerk after the Florida half pt loss. They said they will never come out again and that's 100% good with me. I paid my dues at home now it's time for people to leave me the Fuckk alone and let me cap. They understand that now clearly


    Wizards? I'm busy w college but would think Fear the Dear as -4.5 would entice you.



     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:03 PM ET #4115

    I work my a$$ off to do my research and have my routine and bet smart for my first 3.5 weeks and all these needy fuckks have to come out and see me and screw up half of my profit basically and tons of hard work and discipline. No way I go 0-4 without people here u guys know that. Just locked in my K play chase
    Reply
    I work my a$$ off to do my research and have my routine and bet smart for my first 3.5 weeks and all these needy fuckks have to come out and see me and screw up half of my profit basically and tons of hard work and discipline. No way I go 0-4 without people here u guys know that. Just locked in my K play chase
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:06 PM ET #4116

    North Carolina Tarheels -1 (-110) ) $1100/$1000. They should have won at Duke... They win by 3 tonight at home. I'm angry beyond belief save all ur suggestions for someone else. This is my second and final play of the day
    Reply
    North Carolina Tarheels -1 (-110) ) $1100/$1000. They should have won at Duke... They win by 3 tonight at home. I'm angry beyond belief save all ur suggestions for someone else. This is my second and final play of the day
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:12 PM ET #4117

    Good luck College Gambler
    Reply
    Good luck College Gambler
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:18 PM ET #4118

    Uploaded a vid I have to blow off some steam driving home after placing tar heel bet
    Reply
    Uploaded a vid I have to blow off some steam driving home after placing tar heel bet
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:19 PM ET #4119

    CG,

    Don't blame your family for the losses; was it their fault FLA couldnt make a FT and the Nets blew a double digit lead in the 4th? Take some accountability and responsibility for your actions. You are a PRO now so take it like a man and own the loss. No one put a gun to your head at the window and made you pick it.

    The chase play is awful (trust me I do it all the time); i really hope you win and just get back to the grind. If your family is still there, just consider it a vacation and dont play any games. IT IS NOT RECREATION ANYMORE; IT IS YOUR JOB!! DO YOUR JOB LIKE BELLICHICK SAYS!
    Reply
    CG,

    Don't blame your family for the losses; was it their fault FLA couldnt make a FT and the Nets blew a double digit lead in the 4th? Take some accountability and responsibility for your actions. You are a PRO now so take it like a man and own the loss. No one put a gun to your head at the window and made you pick it.

    The chase play is awful (trust me I do it all the time); i really hope you win and just get back to the grind. If your family is still there, just consider it a vacation and dont play any games. IT IS NOT RECREATION ANYMORE; IT IS YOUR JOB!! DO YOUR JOB LIKE BELLICHICK SAYS!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:20 PM ET #4120

    I moved to get away from everyone and I'm rolling and here comes everyone!!! Sickening. They wanted to come earlier too. People love me yet I just want to live my life alone and be left alone but yet no one can respect that simple wish of mine
    Reply
    I moved to get away from everyone and I'm rolling and here comes everyone!!! Sickening. They wanted to come earlier too. People love me yet I just want to live my life alone and be left alone but yet no one can respect that simple wish of mine
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:24 PM ET #4121

    Brady it's the fact my routine is off. I wasent doing BS with them all day I would have been capping properly. And today u know I ALWAYS shop for best line and would have had +17 but I had to rush as I was already being rude going to gym and even to place that bet at +16.5. Time for them to get the Fuckk out and back to jersey. I'm a grown man stay the Fuckk away family
    Reply
    Brady it's the fact my routine is off. I wasent doing BS with them all day I would have been capping properly. And today u know I ALWAYS shop for best line and would have had +17 but I had to rush as I was already being rude going to gym and even to place that bet at +16.5. Time for them to get the Fuckk out and back to jersey. I'm a grown man stay the Fuckk away family
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:25 PM ET #4122

    I went out of my way to show them everything and a great time but at the end of the day they came out way to early, my routine is way off that had helped me to such a great start and half my profit is gone. Oh and I went nuts so they think I am a lunatic now anyway even tho I showed them literally everything u can think of in this town.
    Reply
    I went out of my way to show them everything and a great time but at the end of the day they came out way to early, my routine is way off that had helped me to such a great start and half my profit is gone. Oh and I went nuts so they think I am a lunatic now anyway even tho I showed them literally everything u can think of in this town.
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:26 PM ET #4123

    Cg,
    Don't think u should have ripped into the family to be honest
    U probably look like a gambling loonie to them
    Reply
    Cg,
    Don't think u should have ripped into the family to be honest
    U probably look like a gambling loonie to them
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:29 PM ET #4124

    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    when CG got tdog banned, he said something interesting, tdog said that college would go on a slump because he THRIVES on anger...He said without tdogg, college would suffer....And he sure is...Here's the thing about -1 in basketball, they are pretty much giving that team NO CHANCE to cover..

    Hey, if, by chance, you happen to that woman TDogg, go tell her to F herself, okay?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newdogg:

    when CG got tdog banned, he said something interesting, tdog said that college would go on a slump because he THRIVES on anger...He said without tdogg, college would suffer....And he sure is...Here's the thing about -1 in basketball, they are pretty much giving that team NO CHANCE to cover..

    Hey, if, by chance, you happen to that woman TDogg, go tell her to F herself, okay?
     
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 6:30 PM ET #4125

    If you went 5-0 when your family was here, then I'm sure they'd be "good luck charms" and you'd want them to visit more often. I understand why it has messed up your schedule but that's not the point.

    You are wayyy too emotional and one way or another, it'll be your downfall unless it changes fast.
    Reply
    If you went 5-0 when your family was here, then I'm sure they'd be "good luck charms" and you'd want them to visit more often. I understand why it has messed up your schedule but that's not the point.

    You are wayyy too emotional and one way or another, it'll be your downfall unless it changes fast.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 165166167 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 645
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,550
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,791
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.