• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 160161162 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    baronman
    justinw
    smarterthanyou
    cd329
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 160161162 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:48 PM ET #3976

    That is not me. I just checked this. I'm hosting family and made my two bets this am.... Nets -2.5 and spurs -11 both $550/$500
    Reply
    That is not me. I just checked this. I'm hosting family and made my two bets this am.... Nets -2.5 and spurs -11 both $550/$500
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:49 PM ET #3977

    I posted those two bets this am and that's all I got for today. Pathetic someone is posing as me
    Reply
    I posted those two bets this am and that's all I got for today. Pathetic someone is posing as me
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #3978

    Whoever was pretending to be needs to be banned for good. I take a lot of pride in posting my actual picks. Once again I locked in early this am and posted immediately afterwards my two plays tonight. Brooklyn nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500 and San Antonio Spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Bol all let's stay hot in nba. A little worried taking my favorite team the Nets... I don't like betting on my fav teams in any sport but I think they step up for me today... Good spot bet IMO and spurs should roll like I said when I posted my original picks. Very hectic hosting and showing family all around town then I just checked this since this am and saw this circus and some idiot posting as me. It's sad and pathetic I can't just share my actual journey with u all because of some idiots
    Reply
    Whoever was pretending to be needs to be banned for good. I take a lot of pride in posting my actual picks. Once again I locked in early this am and posted immediately afterwards my two plays tonight. Brooklyn nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500 and San Antonio Spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Bol all let's stay hot in nba. A little worried taking my favorite team the Nets... I don't like betting on my fav teams in any sport but I think they step up for me today... Good spot bet IMO and spurs should roll like I said when I posted my original picks. Very hectic hosting and showing family all around town then I just checked this since this am and saw this circus and some idiot posting as me. It's sad and pathetic I can't just share my actual journey with u all because of some idiots
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #3979

    WOW I AM AT WORK ,I JUST SAW THE LAST 2 OF MU POSTS WERE HACKED.HOW DOES ONE DO THAT,I HAVENT EXCEPTED ANYONES FRIEND REQUEST,I THINK I SCREWED UP I GOT COVERS REQUEST COUPLE DAYS AGO TO ACCEPT COVERS RULES.OF COURSE I SAID YES.NOW IM HACKED BY SOMEONE,IM BETTING MAN IT LOOKS LIKE TDOG 25,THATIS BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOLD YOU GUYS .THIS IS STUPID KID THE WHOLE TIME.PROBABLY 15-21. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.I HOPE COVERS GETS RID OF WHOEVER IS HACKIMG MY ACCOUNT & OTHERS.

    Reply

    WOW I AM AT WORK ,I JUST SAW THE LAST 2 OF MU POSTS WERE HACKED.HOW DOES ONE DO THAT,I HAVENT EXCEPTED ANYONES FRIEND REQUEST,I THINK I SCREWED UP I GOT COVERS REQUEST COUPLE DAYS AGO TO ACCEPT COVERS RULES.OF COURSE I SAID YES.NOW IM HACKED BY SOMEONE,IM BETTING MAN IT LOOKS LIKE TDOG 25,THATIS BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOLD YOU GUYS .THIS IS STUPID KID THE WHOLE TIME.PROBABLY 15-21. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.I HOPE COVERS GETS RID OF WHOEVER IS HACKIMG MY ACCOUNT & OTHERS.

     
    justinw
    justinw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #3980

    Quote Originally Posted by baronnman:

    shut up CG you know nothing about sports betting you suck so much peter i told big willy to handle you i hate you and your stupid picks i made sure that you don't ever win again i put curse on you and you apartment i make sure you like me why you no like me i have no idea there's lots of kids on here make too much bet i make bet 22$ okay lets win money for one to win more money fuk you CG you have been nothing but asshsole
    . Bro you have problems
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronnman:

    shut up CG you know nothing about sports betting you suck so much peter i told big willy to handle you i hate you and your stupid picks i made sure that you don't ever win again i put curse on you and you apartment i make sure you like me why you no like me i have no idea there's lots of kids on here make too much bet i make bet 22$ okay lets win money for one to win more money fuk you CG you have been nothing but asshsole
    . Bro you have problems
     
    smarterthanyou
    smarterthanyou
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 2341
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #3981

    "i put curse on you and you apartment ..."   
    Reply
    "i put curse on you and you apartment ..."   
     
    justinw
    justinw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 839
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #3982

    You have baroNNman and baroNman. Who is the real McCoy
    Reply
    You have baroNNman and baroNman. Who is the real McCoy
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:46 PM ET #3983

    How childish does one have to be, to waste their time creating fake usernames to stir crap up on a message board

    grow up
    Reply
    How childish does one have to be, to waste their time creating fake usernames to stir crap up on a message board

    grow up
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #3984

    WTF is going on with this thread? lol
    Efen stick to CG's picks and thats it damn all these fakes messing up the thread!
    LETSS GOOOOO GAMEEETIMMME!!!!
    Reply
    WTF is going on with this thread? lol
    Efen stick to CG's picks and thats it damn all these fakes messing up the thread!
    LETSS GOOOOO GAMEEETIMMME!!!!
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 8:12 PM ET #3985

    Decent hacker would be able to match the join date,# of posts and for christsakes match the username correctly..LOL Mr.Err..

    Keep on Trucking CG.... F the asswipes on here.

    Reply

    Decent hacker would be able to match the join date,# of posts and for christsakes match the username correctly..LOL Mr.Err..

    Keep on Trucking CG.... F the asswipes on here.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 8:58 PM ET #3986

    You can't spell BaNNed without NN.................
    Reply
    You can't spell BaNNed without NN.................
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 9:04 PM ET #3987

    Justin W iam at work I have been hacked last few posts.I think it is TDOG25.I dont talk that way,How does one hack your thread.
    Reply
    Justin W iam at work I have been hacked last few posts.I think it is TDOG25.I dont talk that way,How does one hack your thread.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 9:12 PM ET #3988

    hey Justin if you follow all my posts it is small letters baronman.Not baronNNman& baroNman.My avitar has never changed on 5 years.Cant believe that whoever is doing this to me &College Gambler.God who knows who else he hacked.Ibet pretty soon he will be anybody.Got to go back to work .Also Justin i never curse in these threads.I got class not like ,whoever doing this.Iam thinking Tdog 25,since he has dislike to me.Good luck to all on your bets& College Gambler.
    Reply
    hey Justin if you follow all my posts it is small letters baronman.Not baronNNman& baroNman.My avitar has never changed on 5 years.Cant believe that whoever is doing this to me &College Gambler.God who knows who else he hacked.Ibet pretty soon he will be anybody.Got to go back to work .Also Justin i never curse in these threads.I got class not like ,whoever doing this.Iam thinking Tdog 25,since he has dislike to me.Good luck to all on your bets& College Gambler.
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 10:37 PM ET #3989

    Ugh, Nets had this…..OT? What a joke
    Reply
    Ugh, Nets had this…..OT? What a joke
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #3990



    Nick:
      Wherever you are I hope you are NOT watching this game.
    Nets unable to score in the last 5 1/2 minutes and give up a 16-1 run for the Suns sending the game to OT.

    OMG
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Nick:
      Wherever you are I hope you are NOT watching this game.
    Nets unable to score in the last 5 1/2 minutes and give up a 16-1 run for the Suns sending the game to OT.

    OMG
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #3991

    way to stand there and WATCH the game go by, Crooklyn!
    Reply
    way to stand there and WATCH the game go by, Crooklyn!
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 10:48 PM ET #3992

    Spurs can't break it open either. Ugh.

    I'm on em both CG….so I feel you right now
    Reply
    Spurs can't break it open either. Ugh.

    I'm on em both CG….so I feel you right now
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 10:54 PM ET #3993


    I didn't play either game but this Net game makes me SICK to watch.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I didn't play either game but this Net game makes me SICK to watch.
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:05 PM ET #3994

    Pathetic Goose….it was PATHETIC
    Reply
    Pathetic Goose….it was PATHETIC
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:09 PM ET #3995

    CG.....Nets couldn't hit anything 4th quarter. Our two didn't hit tonight but we know you will bounce back!! 
    Reply
    CG.....Nets couldn't hit anything 4th quarter. Our two didn't hit tonight but we know you will bounce back!! 
     
    jerzeebook
    jerzeebook
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:31 PM ET #3996

    Time for a video yelling at the fam to head back to jersey so u can get your mojo back !  It would make for a classic. You need a Carmelo Anthony hat , cigar, and that glassy vodka look to make the vid complete . Anyhow you will turn things around just a bump in the road. .
    Reply
    Time for a video yelling at the fam to head back to jersey so u can get your mojo back !  It would make for a classic. You need a Carmelo Anthony hat , cigar, and that glassy vodka look to make the vid complete . Anyhow you will turn things around just a bump in the road. .
     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2008
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:37 PM ET #3997

    I thought this was a good spot for the Nets. However on the trust-meter they have to rank very low and i have to point the finger at Lionel Hollins, does anybody think he should be an NBA coach?
    Reply
    I thought this was a good spot for the Nets. However on the trust-meter they have to rank very low and i have to point the finger at Lionel Hollins, does anybody think he should be an NBA coach?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:41 PM ET #3998


    Meh.  Nothing to do with family visitors.

    But I would take some time off and wait for the NCAA Conference Tourneys.

    So many Live Dogs and so much Value.

    And the the NCAA Tourney with all those Live Dogs.

    How can you NOT make money in late March???
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Meh.  Nothing to do with family visitors.

    But I would take some time off and wait for the NCAA Conference Tourneys.

    So many Live Dogs and so much Value.

    And the the NCAA Tourney with all those Live Dogs.

    How can you NOT make money in late March???
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:46 PM ET #3999

    I was worried about the visitors coming and then a shitt streak coming. It's a shame having a great time but can't pick well also. I'm booked through march 21st. I really wish my loved ones could just leave me the helll alone but they wanna see me. It's a shame tho doing so great and the only thing that could slow me down was them visiting. Sounds sick but it's true. I can't even do my videos and get fired up with them here. This is awful
    Reply
    I was worried about the visitors coming and then a shitt streak coming. It's a shame having a great time but can't pick well also. I'm booked through march 21st. I really wish my loved ones could just leave me the helll alone but they wanna see me. It's a shame tho doing so great and the only thing that could slow me down was them visiting. Sounds sick but it's true. I can't even do my videos and get fired up with them here. This is awful
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:48 PM ET #4000

    I'm being such a good host but what good is it? I CANT watch my games and then I lose regardless. Hard to keep a happy face walking the strip entertaining seeing the nets up 13 and not scoring a pt for last 5+ min
    Reply
    I'm being such a good host but what good is it? I CANT watch my games and then I lose regardless. Hard to keep a happy face walking the strip entertaining seeing the nets up 13 and not scoring a pt for last 5+ min
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 160161162 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,675
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,363
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 627
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,034
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,716
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,102
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,827
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,382

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.